Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
Suicide Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:03 pm
i say never do it
because well
things always get better
and theres always gonna be highpoints in ur life
ppl doubt it or jsut "say" they dobt it
and may completely disagree but they are always wrong  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:22 pm
yeah I think about it... and I tryed b4 but failed I was caught by my mom...it was the first and last time I tryed because I seen what I put my family through and how I made them fearful...//_T  

justsleepmcr

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:27 pm
justsleepmcr
yeah I think about it... and I tryed b4 but failed I was caught by my mom...it was the first and last time I tryed because I seen what I put my family through and how I made them fearful...//_T

aww exactly!!!
and not to mention what they might do to u

i was palced in a psychologist's office for a year
and now i have a psychopathic record becasue i ende up getting anger problems and laughed to my self now and then

it is sooo not worth trying to end ur own life  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:27 am
♫"The world outside,
It's changing me, changing me.."

I'm not saying whether I have tried to or not.

But, I will say that my outlook on life wasn't the best.
And sometimes, from the most abstract things, you can find a change of heart.

My thoughts on the ending of my life were certainly changed for a little while after I heard a song. A single song; sometime last summer.

Since then, music has played a big role in my life, and has certainly changed my mind on some things..

As for suicide..

Well I'm not dead yet, am I?

"..to who I'm afraid of.."♪
- The World Outside/Eyes Set To Kill

Fanmalita

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Legendary G

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:35 am
It's impossible for a person to not think about it at least once sometime in their life. Do most go with it? No, it's a normal human experience. Nothing to be ashamed of.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:45 pm
Suicide? Yes. It constantly crosses my mind, but i can't, because of the cursed happy pill: prozac. It will leave emotionally dead.  

So Far None

Lunatic

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:35 pm
i take a pill called being oblivious to many harsh things

that or not being concealed in a place too long without feeling like im trapped  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:12 am
I tried it once, sort of. Pills, booze and a few cuts. I wasn't sure if it would actually work, but I wasn't too concerned about that. I kind of really wanted to die at the time though.
A bit of PTSD, and generally being ******** up put some thoughts through my head that right now would seem out of place. My sister was upset with me and made me promise not to do it again, and I haven't since.

I still think about it sometimes. I think everyone does.
Don't let it consume you. It's not fun, and it neglects people close to you.

Figuren

Hopsy Hops

Man-Hungry Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:53 am
Nah.. i won't commit suicide. If I ever want to do it .I would consider using a suicide bomb on a politician idiot. That's more worth it.

Or maybe I would smoke weed to death.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:04 am
In the past, yes I have. I've thought about it many times and have even tried a few. Let me tell you right now though, it really isn't the answer. Things sometimes seem like they really suck, and maybe they really do, but it'll get better eventually. You just have to wait it out long enough to see that. Don't be afraid to tell your friends or a confidant. They'll be willing to help you if you'll give them the chance to.  

KitsukoTenbei

Dedicated Informer

cartoongirl1221

5,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:52 am
I have thought about it and I considered it,but I never even tried because my fear of pain and death stopped me every time.
Music helped me out a LOT. It made me realize that ending my life isn't the answer to my problems,it's just running away from them and I realized that with my death no one's life will get better it will make it worse for my family and friends.
Since then I have been way more optimistic and I try to help anyone with the problems I had biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:08 am
I have never thought about, never been that depressed.

I have been seriously mad and hated myself before but only because of something I did and I just punched myself and went straight to what I did and fixed the problem or at least did my best too. I do everything I can to fix my mistakes and do my best to help others form making my mistakes and such. I have never thought about it or tried it and never will. I am happy with who I am and will never let somebody else tell me otherwise. That is how I live my life. mrgreen  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:30 pm
I never have but that could just be because the emptiness of death scares me.

Remember suicide is a permanent solution to life's temporary problems. It's not the right answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:53 pm
when I was less mature, I thought about suicide and how to pull it through but I had things I liked doing and that stopped me.
now I don't give it a second thought.
Personally, I don't think there's a need to commit suicide but I believe in having the liberty to do so (Euthanasia) and I cannot judge those who go through with it.  

Karrobher

Hygienic Noob

2,900 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:03 pm
Have Thought of it many times,
but have always been to scared of the pain to do it,
just live day by day, try to play vid games Ive brought from gameshop, even though have some anxiety attacks at work sometimes and bad days, sad feeling days...etc  
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff