So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
1st Pokemon Cards? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many years have you been following Pokemon?
  6 years +
  Under 6 years
View Results

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:14 pm
Terara Drakon
Real men play MTG.

^This

Though, I don't really play it anymore. No one to play it with.

As for Pokemon, I think my first holo was a Machamp.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 pm
Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee in the same pack.

I was very lucky with that pack, especially because Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee were two of the best of the original two sets.  

CherubiMaster

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:28 pm
My first holographic was Articuno x3
Yeah, I still have some. My faves that are still with me are Jumpluff and Nidoking 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:29 pm
I just found I have a set of Pikachus' in 9 different languages with a whole bunch off other ones with them O.o"
Amazing what you find under your bed XD  

Akai Rena

3,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:54 pm
It was either the Vaporeon and first-edition Machamp that came in the starter set, or Alakazam. I was apparently an Alakazam magnet for a while, because I ended up with four or five of them from packs. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:34 pm
I remember my first holographic card. It was a Dragonite, and I was so psyched when I ripped open a pack of cards and saw it in there. I showed that s**t off to all the kids on the bus and they were jealous. Haha.  

melonkuma

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image

My first card  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:57 pm
does anyone have any suggestion on what i should get for my avatar? pm me

http://www.points2shop.com/splash/gamers?ref=joshua1000  

Wolfgang12345

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:58 pm
Holo Gengar, then later a Holo Golem.

best deck i ever made with those two.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:35 pm
CherubiMaster

I was very lucky with that pack, especially because Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee were two of the best of the original two sets.

...Hitmonchan was in the Base Set, but Hitmonlee didn't come out until Fossil (the 3rd set). Plus, they were both rares, of which you only got one in a pack... As a matter of fact, they didn't come in a set together until Neo Destiny.

My first card was a Ponyta I got in 1997, third grade. I colored in its back hoof so I would know which card it was, and it still has a prominent place in my binder of Pokemon cards. ^^ I think my first holo was a Poliwrath.  

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

CherubiMaster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:02 pm
RoseSpirit
CherubiMaster

...Hitmonchan was in the Base Set, but Hitmonlee didn't come out until Fossil (the 3rd set). Plus, they were both rares, of which you only got one in a pack... As a matter of fact, they didn't come in a set together until Neo Destiny.

My first card was a Ponyta I got in 1997, third grade. I colored in its back hoof so I would know which card it was, and it still has a prominent place in my binder of Pokemon cards. ^^ I think my first holo was a Poliwrath.

Okay, well my memory isn't that great... sweatdrop

But I definitely got them from packs and on the same day.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:12 pm
CherubiMaster
RoseSpirit
CherubiMaster

Okay, well my memory isn't that great... sweatdrop

But I definitely got them from packs and on the same day.

Haha, no worries. The new Cardex on Serebii.net is useful for those sorts of things. XD  

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:15 pm
I think my first card was either Dragonair or Ivysaur.
First holo was Machamp.

I remember getting a bunch of Fossil set packs when they first went out, and I went somewhere and everyone wanted to trade for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:36 pm
Akai Rena
Does anyone still have their REALLY old cards from like the base, jungle and fossil booster packs?
IF you do, do you remember your first holographic card? (Applies to everyone, not just those packs ;D)

I got a Gyarados ^^ No.6 in the Base card set heart

my first card was a ninetails which i still have. i cant remember which base pack it was from, but it was back in like 96-97 that i got it. i also got a holographic Charizard, Venasaur, and Blastoise that christmas =D  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:08 pm
Ah yes, I remember my first card. My cousin gave it to me. It was a rare Holographic Blaine's Charazard.... In Japanese. Even though I no longer play the game, I still carry that Japanese Charzard on me.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff