Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?
Wow, Pokemon 4ever just revealed to me something odd. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MingleSpingle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:54 am
Maybe he is a Pokemon/human hybrid?

After all, you ever see Ash's mum hanging out with that Mr. Mime? whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:56 pm
... ><" My eyes burn.

Haha. Very funny. Mr. Mime showed up a looooong time after Ash was born, thank you for that disturbing image. --"  

Scathach13

ANIMEFAN93

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:15 pm
kinda creepy..... confused  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:00 am
I'm just going with the he-isn't-fully-human theory. I mean... have you ever seen ANYONE on that show do HALF the stuff he does? I mean, okay - Team Rocket living through all that stuff is pretty wierd, but he's... I mean, he's been lit on fire, drownded, crushed, died several times, hit by fighting pokemon in ways that would have killed a normal person, electrocuted, cut, strangled, psychically attacked...  

Scathach13

ShadowEnchantress

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:46 am
Or he could be an alien dumped on there to save the world (many times) and was given to Delia for safekeeping, hence the not dying. Or it could just be a major plot hole the writers need to fill in, so they're making it up as they go along. I personally prefer the ALIEN theory xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:32 am
what if Oak is ash's grandfather and ash's dad is a professer in some far away regon which won't be reveled till I'm in my 70's saying "I told you. you whipershnapers." LOL twisted  

RobX2000

Profitable Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

General Yggdrasil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 pm
i think they are using the same plot as starwars he was born from pure evil and will be darth vader and chop off his son's arm  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 am
u ppl r losing it don't u think ash's dad died..? why do u think ash has sensitive feelings xD  

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 am
MingleSpingle
Maybe he is a Pokemon/human hybrid?

After all, you ever see Ash's mum hanging out with that Mr. Mime? whee

maybe ash's mom made out with mr.mim and now she's pregnant with ash's little bro xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:48 pm
you know whats even wierder in that movie
if you ever get to rewatch Pokemon4ever (gay title by the way) look for these
- sammy oak befor he sends out his charmeleon he has to twist a notch to unlock his pokeball
-dispite his obvious seeing and knowing about johto pokemon. in the original pokedex (witch he said included data for all pokemon) he only included kanto pokemon. he also included other pokemon not native to kanto but non that were native to johto (like Mr.mime that is native to sinnoh)  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:26 am
Zarka Killerfog
[ Jack Frost ]
Wow, so Oak is Jimmy, Ashe's freind, when they rescued celebi. So if Oak was screwing Delia, wouldn't it be like screwing your best freinds mom? I mean? Isn't it a bit odd? Its to fishy, because Oak seemed to be best freinds with Ash. But then again, who is your best freind if your a young boy, your father? See its perplexing to say the least.

Oh, by the by, if this should have been posted in the 'Is Oak Ashes Dad?' Thread, sorry, I also apoligize for being gone so long. Glad to be back. smile

His name isn't Jimmy it's Sam. And Proffesor Oak is not Ash's dad cuz then Ash would be Gary's uncle.

HAHAHAHA! that would be interesting though, wouldn't it? rofl! I think Gary would have died from shock if Ash was his uncle !  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:10 am
Sperm donor.

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:12 am
Scathach13
I'm just going with the he-isn't-fully-human theory. I mean... have you ever seen ANYONE on that show do HALF the stuff he does? I mean, okay - Team Rocket living through all that stuff is pretty wierd, but he's... I mean, he's been lit on fire, drownded, crushed, died several times, hit by fighting pokemon in ways that would have killed a normal person, electrocuted, cut, strangled, psychically attacked...

He also went all Prince of Persia on everyone in the 12th movie.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:34 pm
Ash's dad is Bruno. Bruno doesn't know about it, Ash's mom was just one of the girls he slept around with taking advantage of his growing fame during his earlier training days. Ash inherited the super-martial-arts gene from him and is a ki adept who can instinctively make himself super-tough and heal faster with his ki, and all the traveling around and pokemon training has helped him subconsciously build up his endurance and ki reserves and control.  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Silph Co

Witty Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:10 pm
Scathach13
So basically he's a demi-god?
Like Hercules?
eek  
Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games