Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Real or Fake?
  Legit
  Bullshit
View Results

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:25 am
I did some research and it's real. It wasn't shown on TV though. The guy who got shot didn't die, but now he's blind in one eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:48 pm
I looked it up, and apparently the two were mentally handicapped, and the guy didn't die, but had to go to the hospital, and is now blind in the left eye. If it hit like an inch above, he would have died
And it was an audition tape that was not aired, and someone found it and posted it on the internet.  

LifelessFawkes

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:09 pm
Lifeless-Fox
I looked it up, and apparently the two were mentally handicapped, and the guy didn't die, but had to go to the hospital, and is now blind in the left eye. If it hit like an inch above, he would have died
And it was an audition tape that was not aired, and someone found it and posted it on the internet.

Were exactly did you find this information?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:24 am
Any explanations you guys found of this video were probably made up. This thing is so fake it's not... well, it's still funny, but it's obvious that it's fake.

edit: Oh my God, I hope you guys aren't saying this youtube commenter is your source.

Quote:

lol when you get shot by an arrow in the head its not like GTA where blood eksplodes out.. jesus and btw its not fake i worked there and this is an audition that we cutted out. Someone found it and putted it on the internet..

this guy is believable i'd putted my life in his hands  

Waynebrizzle

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:18 am
Lifeless-Fox
Yeah I just said that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:58 pm
Waynebrizzle
Any explanations you guys found of this video were probably made up. This thing is so fake it's not... well, it's still funny, but it's obvious that it's fake.

edit: Oh my God, I hope you guys aren't saying this youtube commenter is your source.

Quote:

lol when you get shot by an arrow in the head its not like GTA where blood eksplodes out.. jesus and btw its not fake i worked there and this is an audition that we cutted out. Someone found it and putted it on the internet..

this guy is believable i'd putted my life in his hands
hay that the guy i gaved all my moneid to  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items