Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailormoon on Tv. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tini_rini

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:50 pm
MikatoSakato
I know. I havent seen one single Dvd of the first two seasons. its really sad. I miss them.

o.O I have the first two seasons in box sets o.O does that count?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:05 pm
tini_rini
MikatoSakato
I know. I havent seen one single Dvd of the first two seasons. its really sad. I miss them.

o.O I have the first two seasons in box sets o.O does that count?
You are very lucky to have those. They are difficult to find now.

Seasons 3 and 4 can still be found with little trouble though.  

Zahmira

Latias-loves-Ash69

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:02 pm
I've seen every Sailor Moon eppie when I was a kid. I'd love to see them again. Me and my friend were gonna wrote a letter to the US Editors of Sailor Moon to put it back on! Its not fair that the Stars season neverr showed in the US. Oh how I miss seeing Sailor Moon kick bad guy butt. SO IF ANYONE FROM THE US EDITOR PEOPLE ARE IN THIS GUILD JUST SAY THAT YOU'LL PUT SAILOR MOON ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENd of Story lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:49 pm
Zahmira
Well, guys, Sailor Moon is an old show. In fact no one holds a license to the first two seasons, so it can't be shown on TV.

Geneon will likely let their license to seasons 3 and 4 run out as well.
QFE

it's not that simple kidz. the liscensing is certainly a problem. but you also can't just go putting a japanese show on television. even with subs, it's simply not going to be attractive to most of america. you might love it, but for every person that likes it, there will be numerous others who say "wtf? chinese or something? *channel change*" it's not profitable, so companies won't do it.

so it's not just the "horrible and stupid government" that's keeping sailormoon off airwaves. besides, it's a rather old show and has been re~run several times, so it's lost most of it's luster. just find the dvds (or become a pirate) and enjoy it on your own. 3nodding

pink robotic techno kitty

starbloom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:39 pm
i agree with you, i never even saw salior moon the episodes on tv i only saw the movie it's so unfair. i demand that saliormoon should come back on air. and the end.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:14 am
I'm living in sweden, I don't thinkt hat teh sending sailor moon???  

yin_takashi

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces