Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:14 pm
kokobean22
((Saturn is evil. From how I understood the episode she was evil. The sailor scout of destruction? Does that mean anything?))

((She was never evil. She got possessed but never as Sailor Saturn. She has the power to destroy the world in order to allow rebirth by Sailor Moon))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:30 pm
((May I please be Saturn xd ))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:55 pm
Roselite Blade
((She was never evil. She got possessed but never as Sailor Saturn. She has the power to destroy the world in order to allow rebirth by Sailor Moon))

((Exactly... Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna just thought she was evil because the awakening of Saturn would mean the destruction of the world... however, we all know that was not the case.

BUT! Since this RP is AU/futuristic, it would work for Saturn to be evil. It's an interesting plot twist. Also, I'd like to join this Rp... I just need to pick a character... Maybe Uranus since she's open?

Edit: Since I don't want to interupt the flow of the RP on page three, I'm putting my stats here:

Name: Ariel Caliban
Appearance: Fairly tall, fit build, long red-blonde hair, deep violet eyes
Brief Background: Ariel is an exchange student living in Osaka for a year. She is in the second year of high school (third year where she's originally from). She is unknowingly the reincarnate of the original Sailor Uranus Haruka/Amara.
Personality: Being a foreigner, she's a little timid aroound people because she's worried about offending the locals. Other wise, she enjoys having a good time and always wants to have fun. She also has a more serious side when it comes to keeping up her grades.

She'll become more developed as I post. Thank you for allowing me to join!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:26 pm
((Oh yeah. The new Mercury. Here's her profile...))

Name: Mai Kori
Personality: More or less like the old Ami.
Appearance: Very different. Her skin is darker, slightly milk chocolate like. Her hair is a dark blue, almost black, with sapphire blue & ice blue streaks running through. It's shoulder length.

Otherwise, all is as before. ))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:32 pm
"Mai, you're being ridiculous. Don't overexaggerate."

"But mother!! I'm not kidding!! I swear I saw a person in my room last night! She had short blue hair!! She looked just like Lady Mercury!!"

Her mother sighed again and Mai knew she was wondering how her very logical daughter had suddenly become so intent on such crazy stories. Which was in fact exactly what Aikara was thinking. And of all people, the Lady Mercury!! Everyone knew she and all the other scouts had died in the final battle so they could have the peace which existed now.

((I'm guessing we're in the future, so the public knows what happened? If not, tell me and I'll edit it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:43 am
((aww, I was going to volunteer for Sailor Saturn, I could play an evel Saturn very well, Death reborn revolution might get used, remember that she still has silence glaive surprise and silence wall...

May I please be Jupiter?
Name: Kiara Arashi
Personality: She's easy going and it is easy to talk to her, she is good at settling disputes, and she is also taller and stronger than a lot of the boys razz
Appearance: tall, about 180cm, she has Blonde hair with golden streaks through it, it goes down to her bottom))  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:33 am
Here is Tuxedo Mask's

Name: Zyx Myst
Personality: Zyx is very...anti social. He was abused as a child so he tends to stay away from others except those he already knows.
Appearance:
User Image

Allaiance: good  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:36 pm
((Ya it's ok if they know but it never truely got out. Only very few heard about it or even knew.))

The rain stopped. A black cat walked along the road accross from the big white house with the blue van in front. Sh ewas female and was all black except for a cresent moon on her forehead.
"Oh dear. I hope Artimis is having better luck than me." She said.

Kiki walked outside and sat on her stoop.
"You know dear the moving truck will be here in awhile. Then you could get your bike and go meet some of our neighbors." Kiki's mother said hopefully.
"Whatever." Kiki said. Normally she was good. She loved her mother and was smart, but her one peeve was moving. She had moved twice and this was the third time of losing friends.
"Why did we have to leave Tokyo? I love the city! The shopping, the lights, going to McDonalds with my friends." Kiki said.
"You know very well. Is something bothering you Kiki? I mean besides the whole moving thing."
"Well I've been having this dream. There's this girl with long flowing blonde hair and a black cat. Do you know who she is?"
Kiki's mom knew very well as she had a similiar dream where it was all explained to her by the sam egirl only older and witnessed the battle.
"Nope. Not a clue."  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:11 pm
Name: Hotaru Tachibana
Personality: She's a very mysterious type of person. Not much is known about her seeing how she has the tendancy of being withdrawn from others. Her personality kind of fluctuates depending on the people she is around.
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:29 pm
Hotaru made her way down the side walk, as she clutched the handle of her black school bag tightly in her hand. She would occasionally tug on her green plaid skirt she was wearing, to make sure it didn't fly up or anything when the wind picked up. The skirt blended ok in her opinion with the red sailor type top she wore. Though she personally would of liked a different school uniform. Sighing she kicked at a pebble on the sidewalk, as she tried to get that thought out of her head. She pretty much knew the likelyness of that happening was very slim. Something then caught her eye, as she noticed an unfamiliar van a couple houses up across the road from where she was. She had heard they were getting new neighbors, but never really payed any attention to it. She was never really the type of person who cared for meeting new people. She decided it would be best to walk on by seeing how her house was only a block and a half away. Though she was curious as to who these new people in the neighborhood were. She hadn't even noticed that she had stopped, when she soon found herself gazing curiously over towards the house.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:39 pm
A young man walked along the streets of Osaka. His dark hair blew into his face. As he pushed it out, he saw there was a van sitting in a house that was for sale not too long ago. "Looks like the house finally sold..." He also saw a young girl walking, going the way he came. It was Hotaru. He babysat her when they were younger. "Hey Hotaru-chan!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:48 pm
Kiki looked up when she heard a voice.
"Neighbors. Sounds male. Older. Probobly older than me. But not too old." Kiki said indifferently. She was in a bad mood. Then she spied the cat accross the street.
"Wow. She's like the one in my dream. I've always wanted a cat." She said. Her mother by now had gone inside but Kiki continued to stare at the cat from her stoop.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:49 pm
"Can you unload the groceries Mai? And I'll get our books upstairs?" Aikara asked as she pulled into the driveway of their house.

"Sure mom...." Her mother went on upstairs and Mai picked up a bag of apples. She hefted them out but failed to notice the bulge. Next thing she knew, half the apples were runaways. Running around muttering, she managed to grab most of them, but a couple went past the house's driveway and into the street.

Mai ran after, slowing as she noticed a man and a girl there. Interestingly, across from her house, there was a van. She wondered if they were the ones who'd just bought the place.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:51 pm
Hotaru was suddenly startled when she heard a familiar voice. She quickly looked in the direction of the voice to prove her assumption correct. It was Zyx, the person who use to watch her when she was younger. She didn't know if she was relieved it was him, or annoyed. Whenever she was around him she found herself remembering old times when she could never do anything on her own, and she had to depend on others a lot. She soon forced a smile on her face, as she greeted him though.

"Hello Zyx chan I haven't seen you for awhile." She said in a quiet polite tone.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:10 pm
"Yeah...how are you doing? So, do you know anything about the new people? There needs to be another guy around here..." Zyx looked to see a girl come from the house they were standing in front of. She seemed to be chasing apples. "Hey, do you need any help?"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff