Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
So where did you get your name? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*throws gold at ya*
  *catches gold* weee
  huh? *is hit in the head with gold*
View Results

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Dude;
      xD! I know. @_@;;; *falls over* Actually it's name changes on multiple accounts but... gah. It's confusing. xD

Purple;
      I KNOW! So many people don't realize that Kyoko and I are really the same person. @_@; xDD She's Kyoko "mcknight" now since my husband's OC and her got married. wink xDDDDD

[ rinioa says: happy halloween ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:50 am
xd It must be fun to mess with people's heads. whee  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:44 pm
An online Virtual Marrage?

You know, long distance relationships never work. LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Dude;
      xD! Well... my husband and I have been married (in real life) for almost 7 years now. We have had a roleplay going with two of our characters for about 4 years and we decided for them to be married last year. blaugh

Purple;
      XD! I used to...back in this one guild I was in. I'd get on my Kyoko & Rini accounts and start threads talking to myself. For the longest time people thought Kyoko and Rini were simply enemies.

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:16 pm
rofl That's awesome! I used to do that with a coupld of my mules, but everybody knew they were mine, so it didn't have the same effect. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:57 pm
We use firefox now and because of the way it works, you can't log into more then one account at a time.

(hey purple, you don't usually mis-spell things "coupld" ? )  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Because of my profile shop, I had about 5 different browsers installed (so I could test profiles for my customers to make sure they worked perfect on almost every browser) so yeah. But now I just use Firefox too. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:43 am
We have three browsers installed, but I use Firefox pretty exclusively. It has all the options I like. whee  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:40 pm
IE came with our operating system.

And our parents like to use yahoo.

But it sucks.

Takes up way too much memory.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Aye. IE, of course. I still have that installed but I never use it. I did have flock & firefox, but seriously... they were almost like the same browser. Except for Flock has all these extra "social media" options that are more annoying that helpful. @_@;

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Iakun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:54 pm
My original user name was Etsoul. I don't really remember how I came up with that name but it was the name I joined Gaia with and it's also the name that was used for years online in other sites/mmorpg's. I then changed it to Chaos Euphoria. I wanted a name that would be cool but now I realize that just made me a douche. lol

Now my name is Iakun because a friend of mine read this manga with a character named Jason, which is my name. But the character would say Iason, so my friend started calling me Ia-kun and other people we knew started to follow suit so I ended up changing my user name to Iakun.

To be honest, I kind of want to change it again. Though it's all together like a single name, I don't want people thinking I'm some japanophile cuz of the "kun" bit so I'm still trying to think of another user name.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:01 pm
Bleh, there's always going to be something that people can take away from your name that's going to color their perception of you. Personally, the thought never occurred to me that you were some kind of japanophile just because of your name. I like it cuz it's short and simple. My name is too long, but I've used it for so long for so many things that I can't imagine going by anything else.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:27 pm
Rinioa

Aye. IE, of course. I still have that installed but I never use it. I did have flock & firefox, but seriously... they were almost like the same browser. Except for Flock has all these extra "social media" options that are more annoying that helpful. @_@;

What is a "flock" browser.
Never heard of it.

And no, "iakun" did NOT make me think japanophile either.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:58 am
purpleravenhawk
Bleh, there's always going to be something that people can take away from your name that's going to color their perception of you. Personally, the thought never occurred to me that you were some kind of japanophile just because of your name. I like it cuz it's short and simple. My name is too long, but I've used it for so long for so many things that I can't imagine going by anything else.

That's one of the reasons I got rid of my Chaos Euphoria name because it was too long and it was more just two words rather than something that sounds more like a name. If I make a new name I'm gonna aim for something similar: single word that actually sounds like a name lol  

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:09 am
Hey Iakun, I've been meaning to ask you how you pronounce your user name.

I've been pronouncing both of the first two letters.

long "I" sound - short "U" sound - and "kun" (that ones obvious)
---like "eye"--------like "sun"-------

Did I get it right?  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas