darkshiek ze spiffy ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:01 pm
Meta_Fish
3.5 just came out!!!!!!
zomg guyz come AWNNNNN

*Stands on desk* Captain my captain!
You know we love ya Fish 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:08 pm
Seriously? You're just going to post a whiny complaint that we never do anything anymore, instead of trying to fix that?
Organize something! Start something! Pick an activity, get people to join you!
I'd do it myself, if I wasn't already having a life outside the internet, what with The Crucible and talking with Maile Flanigan and doing things that are awesome and interesting.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

darkshiek ze spiffy ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:15 pm
As would I exept no one knows who the hell I am due to me having a life for the last few years XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:54 pm
ITT: People know how to repeat and second eachother in lieu of constructive behavior.(Ironically, sometimes while criticizing me for not being constructive)

My complaint was a general unwillingness to leave the spam can or play the same games over and over.

And whenever I try to organize something it fails for the above reason.

I tried to get people to check out and share google sketchup projects, I tried to make a thread with entertainment value. I simply don't see where you draw your arguments from that I "Waaah" and don't try to do anything.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:13 pm
I fourth Kegan's post. I rarely come here anymore... MOAR RAIDS! >:U  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:27 pm
@Everyone saying do something about it: We try to, but no one can give two ********. Remember when Cheesio posted that dance thing? Where he and Kuzo fought? That could've been a big cult thing, but everyone turned their heads to it.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:02 pm
I see your point, Kegan, and concede to it.
The Cult as a whole seems to gain more enjoyment through the Spam Can than actual activities. Which, from a purely objective standpoint, isn't necessarily bad. Each to their own, and all that.
Leading my school's Radio Show, you wouldn't believe the number of times I've seen this happen before, where there's all this interest in an idea, and then...nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:48 pm
[Kegan]
ITT: People know how to repeat and second eachother in lieu of constructive behavior.(Ironically, sometimes while criticizing me for not being constructive)

My complaint was a general unwillingness to leave the spam can or play the same games over and over.

I tried to get people to check out and share google sketchup projects, I tried to make a thread with entertainment value. I simply don't see where you draw your arguments from that I "Waaah" and don't try to do anything.
You sent me 74 IMs in a row on the subject, refusing to take a non-reply as a hint that I wasn't interested. That's what I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH'd you.  

Allegro

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:52 pm
Allegro
[Kegan]

You sent me 74 IMs in a row on the subject, refusing to take a non-reply as a hint that I wasn't interested. That's what I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH'd you.
I think I sent you 3, and 1 of them I got one of those funky "this message was not sent"s back for, and the 3rd you replied angrily to, with the same answer you gave me in this thread.

You obviously reposted it here because you wanted other people to see it, yes? And I mean, even then it wasn't exactly accurate because I was still trying to make threads to spur activity, but they failed for the same reasons I was WAAAAHing about.

WAAAAH  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:09 pm
[Kegan]
Allegro
[Kegan]

I think I sent you 3, and 1 of them I got one of those funky "this message was not sent"s back for, and the 3rd you replied angrily to, with the same answer you gave me in this thread.

You obviously reposted it here because you wanted other people to see it, yes? And I mean, even then it wasn't exactly accurate because I was still trying to make threads to spur activity, but they failed for the same reasons I was WAAAAHing about.

WAAAAH
I posted it here because I thought you wouldn't be able to remember it, because your head's so ******** full of your ego. You are so ******** presumptuous it makes me sick.

But then again, I just enjoy poking ******** off and die.  

Allegro

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:10 pm
Oh no, b***h fight.
Shut up the both of you and try being productive for once.
Now: What's a good way to get people interested on an activity/project?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:11 pm
Wantcookie
Oh no, b***h fight.
BEING BIIIIIIIIIIIIII  

Allegro

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:13 pm
Wantcookie
Oh no, b***h fight.

You have to be involved in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:17 pm
I believe I struck a nerve.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:18 pm
[Kegan]
I believe I struck a nerve.
Another assumption! Fantastic. Don't you ever change, Professor.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff