Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:17 pm
Rei looked around the corner."There you are",She said."You're late,but earlier than the rest,Have a seat.Rei began to make her some tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:47 pm
"really i thought i'd be the last one that's really strange."isaki sat down. "sooo....why are we meeting?"isaki looked around the place it seemed pretty nice  

kari_mimi2001

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:47 pm
Rei glared at her."I specified this before school...oh yeah,That was when you were insisting on not listening",she said sarcastically."But,I will repeat myself.We are meeting in order to discuss the wierd happenings around town.Rei set down the Tea pot and quickly picked up a newspaper from the counter.She dropped it in front of Isaki."Read",She snapped."As a sailor scout,You need to stay informed of the news",She finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:49 pm
Zahmira
* Zoisite was annoyed, but would put up with M9 for now *

I don't recognize the red-head there. Is she supposed to be a Senshi as well?
"I dont know,you tell me",M9 said sarcastically."You should pay more attention.I just got here,and you're asking me questions??Beryl was a fool for hiring you",M9 finished.She glided away giggling.  

ms.sassyJ

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:53 pm
Cordelia sat in her Sociology 101 class. She usually found this class very interesting, but last night she had had the same nightmare as before. The one where she was forced to fight evil again. Her old sailor pen stood in her wooden with a mirror inside-jewelery box in her dorm. It was gathering dust. Her professor called upon her. Crap, Cordelia thought, I don't know what she asked. What do I do??? "Ma'm, can you please... er... repeat the question..." She did. And Cordelia still didn't know the answer. A note fluddered onto her desk with the answer written upon it. "The twenties and the thirties, ma'm, were full of dramatic change. Possibly the most prominent. It was also known as the Jazz Age." Cordy sighed with relief when her teacher nodded and went on. Cordelia turned and caught the eye of the guy sitting directly behind her. She mouthed, "thank you," and turned back to her work.

After the two hour class ended, The guy caught up to her and hugged her. "No problem." He said to her. They had known each other for ages. Cordelia shrugged out of his embrace with a smile. She pulled out her lolly pop and put it in her mouth. Darien smiled back. Serina had nothing to worry about. Cordelia and Darien had been best friends since middle school. And not to mention Cordelia was like a little sister to him because she had dated his cousin, Damien, back in high school. Cordelia waved to Darien and walked off. She had a meeting at Rei's to go to. She got into her old beat up honda and drove full speed to her friend's place. "Hey!" She yelled with a smile, and walking in without knocking, "What is this meeting about?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:03 am
* Zoisite glared at M9 as she left *

... Another new Senshi? There are many more than we thought. I'll have to report this to Kunzite-sama.

* He vanished in a whirl of sakura petals *  

Zahmira

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:41 pm
"news is so boring, can't we just go and fight the stupid thing and get it over with. i've been bored sitting around and not fighting. and julien is getting mad at me because i keep trashing our traning room."isaki watched Cordelia and gave her a two fingered salut (middle and pointer finger closed together like the millitary do) to her. she then lied down on her back totally ignoring the tea rei had given her. she wasen't in the mood for tea and tea reminded her of her mother. "you know you have a very interesting celing" isaki said after zoning out again  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:54 pm
M9 roled her eyes."Ametuers",she thought."I will do my own investigating."She swooped down and appeared as a pedestrian.She slyly snuck near the temple to the window and listened.  

ms.sassyJ

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:04 pm
Rei Silently shuffled through her items.She ignered the muffled conversation outside."When will they learn",she thought.She silently walked out of her room.Her 2 room doors flew out in front of her."We need to pay attention!",She said."You all need to straighten up".She stopped scolding and silently walked to the window in awe.She looked out and saw the 'pedestrian'.She reacted so quickly.She punched through the window and managed to grab the persons hat.The pedestrians long black hair flew behind her as she ran away.Rei stood,her arm still out of the broken window,with blood on it.In her hand was the hat,with a black aura around it.She then hissed,"After her!",and ran out of the temple,her robes billwing behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:12 pm
~M9~

dashed through the crowded streets."Zoisite,open a portal,help me",She thought.Rei was not far behind her,and was gaining speed.All of a sudden,M9 jumped up high into the air.All the pedestrians watched as she blew an evil kiss at them.Then she dissapeared in the thin air.

~Rei~

was not easily fulled.The kiss was meant to brainwash them to forget thier memory.She moved away and watched the people one by one come out of thier awe,and resume thier daily doings.  

ms.sassyJ

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:54 pm
A young girl with green hair watched the events from afar. She was out of the way of Mistress 9's attack. She knew she needed to head to meet the other senshi. This was it...she was going to tell the other senshi who she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:03 pm
((Taking place in Evil Badguy Space <- Needs a name))

"Having fun out there, I see!" Zoisite laughed. "You really need to work on your disguises, I was Sailor Moon once and I even fooled Sailor Moon!"

* Zoisite was playing with a black crystal in his hand *

Zahmira

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:03 pm
"you go i'm being lazy and i want to stay here and stare at the celing"she said to Cordelia. she really didnt' want to follow after someone just because she was told to. "i mean really your must faster than i am anyways and the mood i'm in now i don't feel like running around just to find out that the person was just and innocent bistander so you should go after rei and the stranger.Cordelia"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:43 pm
~Rei~

Took one last glance at the open sky.She decided to go back to the temple.It was very clear that the negaverse was about with their evil schemes.

M9~

Wakled up the dark steps to the negaverse Kingdom.She looked out at the Negaverse.It was always dark with Purple thunder.She got to the castle entrance.She rested against the doorway to catch her breath,when she spotted Zoicite chuckling."Think its funny do ya?!"She snapped."I was chased down and you were here sitting on your throne like the fat king?What a whimp",she said banging her fist on the table right beside Zoicite.On the table sat a crystal ball that glowed the same color as the thunder.It imediatley fell over,and the goo spilled out and appeareard to be acid.It burnt quickly through the marble floor.M9's eyes widened.She knew that she would get in huge trouble for breaking Queen Beryl's crystal,not to metion,she had burnt a hole through the ground.  

ms.sassyJ

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:51 pm
Cordelia threw isaki a playful dirty look, "yeah yeah." She said sprinting out the door, "But I have a track record of arrests that have to do with innocent people that Rei makes me chase down and capture." She caught up to Rei in no time, he breath was smooth (not rough as it should've been) as she asked, "What happened?"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff