Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Add on to this story,If you can Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You will ADD...
  Forever
  Never!
  A few
View Results

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:33 am
((bunny is serena . serena is usagi . so, usagi is bunny. ok...))

Bunny felt something ominous stirring in hear heart and looked sadly at the sky..."Mother..." she murmured and then she blinked, wondering what exactly she was doing...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:31 am
Mamoru snaps up from his books he had been studying. What was this feeling? This feeling of... danger?

His sapphire eyes turned towards the window and he fell silent. Was...was that....?

Shivering he got up to close the window, there's was something....something omnious...and wrong about it.

He breathed out, ".....what...is going one...? What is coming?" He mutters still staring out. "What has awaken....? This...thing? How will we fight this?"

But none of the elements replied...  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:04 pm
(I'm moving this to fanfiction, cuz it technically is :3nod This is a roundabout story, where everyone posts one section in a turn)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:39 pm
Usagi's eyes then narrowed. She walked out. Something in her told her to do so...

the sky was...red. Usagi paled at the sight. It was scary

She felt drops on her hand... red rain...

wait a minute... red coloured rain?

Usagi smelt the water on her hands and her face paled.

"Blood???"

She then called Ami to look at the odd sight.

(is this okay?)  

Tanith_4486

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 pm
((Great))

Ami looked at her new labcoat,which was starting to look like a polka dot suit.She looked up."Oh my!"she said as she put her arm over her eyes to escpae the blood drops which became rapid.She quickly pulled Usagi back under a ledge by the store.The both had red all over.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:26 pm
((I'm bringing in Hotaru and Chibiusa if that's alright))

Hotaru gasped as the blood poured down in the park where her and Chibiusa were. "Chibiusa!! Let's get out of here!" She grabbed Chibiusa's wrist and the ran through the streets until the saw Usagi and Ami by the store. "Usagi!! What's this? An enemy?!" Hotaru asked frantically.  

The Magus Sisters

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:39 pm
((Anything you want))

Usagi shivered in the cold rain and did not answer."This blood is not human",Ami said."Take a look,"she said pointing at her palms.The blood had black specks in it.She looked up and saw a mass of people running frantically through the streets."Cover yourselves",she said quickly,even though she knew there was nothing to use."Any open wounds,even a paper cut, could get infected".  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:12 pm
The rain continued for a while longer and somewhere, someone's eyes opened. It yawned and stretched it's body out. It had been a while... a very very long while since it had slept.

Where was that minion...Metallia...? It sniffed and breathed. And when it breathed...fire came out.

Mamoru fell to the floor clutching his head. What...was this? This pain that went through his head?

He reached up to grab something, anything, but only succeeded in knocking over a glass vase that had flowers and water in it.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Ambichan

Fashionable Cleric

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:38 pm
Across town Rei sat before the fireplace of her temple. She made hand motions, her eyes closed tightly in concentration, a fine sweat beading her brow. When she opened her eyes again the flames danced before her, and she stared intently trying to decypher the message. "Something... something is very wrong, Minako." A chill ran through Mianko at Rei's words, and she nervously fiddled with a lock of blonde hair. This was not at all what she had been expecting when she had come to visit with Rei. She turned to look out the window, and her blue eyes widened at the sight of red droplets splattering against the pavement. "No kidding! Rei, take a look at this!" At Minako's exclamation Artemis lept to the windowsill.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:28 am
Suddenly Usagi saw something strange...

A ghostly Helios, running in the red rain, calling for help.

She said, "Did anyone see that?"She pointed at the apparition.

Ami said no and asked her if she felt alright. Usagi said, "I am fine."

Unknown to her, her crescent moon sigil was glowing lightly on her head.

Ami gasps.

She then fainted and collapses to the floor. Just then, a ghostly chibi usagi appears in her dreams and looks like she has grown up. Her skin is bruised and she bleeds( chibi usa bleeds in her dream...).

Ami screams and manages to catch Usagi before she fell and cracked her head on the hard floor.

She then drops into an endless abyss. Usagi screams , but does not awaken. Her hands clench and unclench unconsciously.

Beads of sweat appear on her forehead. "No, chibi usa!" she muttered and reaches out with her hand...  

Tanith_4486

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:44 pm
As Usagi's hand reaches out in the air, a sound....a thunderous cry resounded around the area. The cry was neither human or animal, but a strange mix of the two.

"Usagi-chan!" Makoto had been looking for the others when she had spotted them.

"Ami-chan, what's going on? I was at the Crown..." She trails off but grabs Usagi's hand and pulls her in her arms. "We have to get somewhere safe."

Else where, Pluto's eyes opened, her sad magenta (yes that's the color of her eyes) eyes stared out over the landscape. She couldn't help but feel fear grip her heart so tightly that she almost couldn't breathe.

"Oh no..." she whispered, "It's happening...again!"

In his apartment, Mamoru's body was shuddering with pain. Unbearable pain that he would have gladly thrown himself out the balcony if he could reach it. Unknown to him, something...moved on his back. Almost, but serpent-like.

A strange voice filled his head- "There you are..." It cooed, " My...Endymion..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:39 pm
Artemis paced the windowsill, his long white tail twitching nervously. He looked up then, alarmed. "Hey, Minako? Has anyone seen Luna? I haven't seen her all day!" Minako's nose wrinkled cutely as she thought. "Hmmm, I dunno. I haven't seen her. " She laughed, brushing off her concern. "She's probably with Usagi, of course!" "Usagi!" Rei cried suddenly. Minako and Artemis whirled to face her. Rei looked as if she had seen a ghost. Leaping to her feet she ran to the closet, snatching two umbrella's from the closet. "Minako, something's wrong with Usagi. We gotta catch up with everyone!" Minako nodded, tucking Artemis snugly inside her jacket. Together she and Rei ran from the temple.  

Ambichan

Fashionable Cleric

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:29 am
Meanwhile, in Usagi's head... a white light flashes through all the horror and Usagi finds herself in her princess dress, on the moon. "Mother?" Her mother stood in front of her.

"Daughter... You saw the beginning of a terrifying event. So, I give you the last gift and my last visit..." Queen serenity touches her forehead and usagi screamed.

In reality, Usagi was screaming and unconscous. Her moon symbol was glowing brightly. Then, it all faded and Usagi opened her eyes weakly.Makoto had to let go of her as she was thrashing in her arms at this point.

She then felt something on her head and slowly takes it off. When she saw it, she was shocked.

"Neo Queen Serenity's crown..." she whispered and was still unaware that her crescent moon symbol was glowing on her head like a beacon.

Makoto stared at her and Ami was shocked.Where had the crown come from?

Usagi told them about her dream and got to her feet.She looked worried, surprised and slightly sad.

Ami knew why. Usagi was sad that she had to take on her responsibility early in her life...

Usagi was also worried for rini and helios...Ami told her about the glowing moon symbol and Usagi looked in a nearby pane of glass and was shocked.

"What on earth...?"she questioned and was perturbed.

Ami then saw a dark shadow with bat-like wings behind usagi and her eyes widened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:56 pm
"Usagi-chan watch out!" Makoto shouts pushing the blonde towards Ami as the bat like creature came soaring at her.

Makoto hits the glass and struggles with the vicious monster, but it's strange hands- three soild black hands with claws at the end of it's fingers- curled around her throat.

She looked up at the face and wished she hadn't. It's face was twisted beyond anything she could recall. It had large ruby red eyes like a bug, but it's mouth was more like a an alligator's mouth. It's purple tongue slipped out as it hissed in her face and licked her cheek.

Disgusting! So, her right leg went up to kick this ungodly beast in the stomach- success! It's grip loosened and she wiggled out of that.

"Ew..." That pretty much summed it up.

---

"Who...who are you?" He looked up at...what was it? It looked like a woman, but...he couldn't tell. It's voice had a masculin undertone even though it was a bit high pitched. "What..." He gritted his teeth against the pain, "What are you?"

The 'woman' only laughed softly, "Who am I? My dear Endymion, don't you know?" It grins and leans over towards him as if to kiss him, "I...am...Chikyuu....and I'm you."

"What?!"

---

"Jupiter Crystyal power, Make up!" In a dazzling array of lights, Makoto transforms into Eternal Sailor Jupiter. "You disgutsing thing! In the name of my star planet, Jupiter, I will punish you!"  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:33 pm
Usagi got up and to her shock, her transformation brooch had fallen to the floor and the monster smashes it.

Usagi screamed, "No!" in a long, agonised schreech.But the crystal remained intact. Usagi , although upset and horrified by her brooch breaking, grabbed the crystal as the monster moved over it.

Makoto hits the monster with one of her attacks and the monster backs off a bit but lunges forward again.

Usagi had no time to think. She placed the crown on her head and closed her eyes, hoping for a new power.Nothing happened for five minutes and Usagi clenched her fists.

She then felt her forehead grow hotter and she yelled,"Moon queen crystal power!"

She was then encased in a semi transluscent orb of light... only her shadow could be seen.

White ribbons whirled around her body and the light faded. she was no longer eternal sailormoon. She was Neo queen Serenity... "Make up!" she said, ending the transformation sequence and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Lunar ball!" she did not even bother to summon awand and raised her hands above her head. A white orb of lunar energy raced at the monster.

Ami had transformed into Sailor Mercury and had seen Usagi's power levels... They were increasing by the minute.

Ami was shocked."Usagi..." she whispered.  
Fanfiction & Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff