Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
2nd Vice-Captain Questing: Fall of Morning Star [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:42 am
hazeleyeddemon88
redface Its alright dearest Vice Captain Katsuni. I help out those before I help myself out. I was saving up for something for me but when I saw that there were those trying to get their dream avy's off the ground I wanted to help out. ^^ You deserve all the money I could give to help you out. You have been doing an AWESOME job as Vice and deserve to have your dream avi fulfilled.

I do have a cosplay avi I want to try and get but I will see how much I can get up before I even THINK about asking for items or money...I help those before I help myself ^^

Anything else you need? I can help out! *hugs*

Aw, you were saving up? Dammit. T.T I know! When I have stuff or money, I don't need, I'll help YOU all out that helped me!

O///o Eh?! An Awesome job? But I've been so busy with work this month, I know I was slacking a little, but that's only due to the time of year and what goes on. Thank you hazel, your words mean a lot, really they do. ^//^ I'll keep trying hard!

I'll help with it, at a later time, alright. =D

And as far as helping goes, thank, but you've done more than enough. Really, I can't thank you enough. *is hugged, glomps back* Thank you!
>-<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:25 am
You are most welcome! *curtsies*  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff