Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
SM things! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wakaiba

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:46 am
I've never really been into the knick-knack anime goods, even though I do own some SM pencils. Last summer though I took a trip to Tokyo, and I bought some origional SM artbooks at Mandarake. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:02 am
Seems that Lillico is just as serious collector of Sailor Moon anime and manga just as I am a serious collector of Jean Michel Jarre's music rarities. blaugh  

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

SteelPatrickHarris

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:12 am
Jusu85
Seems that Lillico is just as serious collector of Sailor Moon anime and manga just as I am a serious collector of Jean Michel Jarre's music rarities. blaugh

haha one of these days I'll have to photograph just my manga collection for ya'll heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:16 am
Maybe I should try taking a picture of my J.M. Jarre collection, or what I've gotten so far. I'm still collecting and searching.  

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:21 am
I have figures, dvds, videos... I think that's all. Right now I want lots of items... I don't know exactly what... oh yeah I have books as well. I probably have other things I just can't remember. Oh yeah I have cards too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:12 am
the prize of my collection are my gashapon sets. heart i have the first three out of five sets, including the oh~so~rare and oh~so~expensive second set (complete with sailors neptune, uranus, saturn, and pluto). i also have a pair of sailorjupiter slippers, the kind that are mentioned in the end of one of the manga, the fourth one i believe?

i also have the jupiter little minature playset, the na plushie set of cats and inners -venus, the 6 inch adventure dolls (sans outers and s villans), a lunchbox, the mixx/tokyopop manga vol. 1~10 and supers, domestic sailorjupiter fan book, a wall clock, and the supers movie.

i also have a pretty comprehensive collection of sailormoon music from the anime, myu, and pgsm on my computer as well as files for the entire first and last season and parts of r.

pink robotic techno kitty

SteelPatrickHarris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:08 pm
pink_robotic_techno_kitty
the prize of my collection are my gashapon sets. heart i have the first three out of five sets, including the oh~so~rare and oh~so~expensive second set (complete with sailors neptune, uranus, saturn, and pluto). i also have a pair of sailorjupiter slippers, the kind that are mentioned in the end of one of the manga, the fourth one i believe?

i also have the jupiter little minature playset, the na plushie set of cats and inners -venus, the 6 inch adventure dolls (sans outers and s villans), a lunchbox, the mixx/tokyopop manga vol. 1~10 and supers, domestic sailorjupiter fan book, a wall clock, and the supers movie.

i also have a pretty comprehensive collection of sailormoon music from the anime, myu, and pgsm on my computer as well as files for the entire first and last season and parts of r.

I've been looking for music from the stars series.. I lost my tapes a long time ago.. do you have mp3s or now any place where I can find the sailor stars soundtrack?
also- I'd like to see these jupiter slippers- those sound special! it reminds me of my sailor venus socks X3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:30 pm
I have the board game smile

I also have:
three of the septors toys,
several posters/wallscrolls/paintings,
Curtains,
Doll Back-pack,
Bucket Hat,
All the Movies,
Season 1 & 2 uncut,
Several keychains,
Bottle Caps,
The Star locket with music,
Luna plushie,
Luna P jewelry box,
Necklace,
Pins of all of the scouts,
Two Sailor Moon Houses with chibi dolls,
Trading Cards (The game),
All chibi beanie dolls,
Various stuffies,
Most of the dolls (Including some of the dark moon kingdom),
Valentine Cards,
Playing Cards (Regular ones),
Various Music Cds,
A few watches,
Some put-together dolls,
Notebooks,
Party Bag,
Stickers,
T-shirts,
Mangas,
Change Purse,
And
Comic Books.

...That's about all I can remember, I think I'm leaving some stuff out.  

Yukito Yu

SteelPatrickHarris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:49 pm
bucket hat?? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:58 pm
Lillico
bucket hat?? lol

hehe ya, you know the kind of hat that kids wear at camp with a rim around the entire hat? It has the logo on it and it's purple ^__^  

Yukito Yu

SteelPatrickHarris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:59 pm
Yukito Yu
Lillico
bucket hat?? lol

hehe ya, you know the kind of hat that kids wear at camp with a rim around the entire hat? It has the logo on it and it's purple ^__^

is it like the party hats you wear around new year eve?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:01 pm
Oh! And some wall light switches! hehe ^__^ I haven't put them up yet though sweatdrop

EDIT: And Tarot Cards I got for my birthday this year  

Yukito Yu

Yukito Yu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:02 pm
Lillico
Yukito Yu
Lillico
bucket hat?? lol

is it like the party hats you wear around new year eve?

No, it looks like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Except.. purple and with sailor moon on it.. hehe ^__^

[/img]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:17 pm
wow sailor moon tarot cards- thats an awesome find.. I really wish I would have gotten the sanrio deck when I had the chance
(there was also a 'draw your own' tarot deck I shouldn't have passed up on.. ;3 wink
where did you get the deck?  

SteelPatrickHarris

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:44 pm
One of my newest prized possesions is the animation cell I bought at Anime Expo this last year of a close up of Usagi from one of the Stars episodes. I will post the pic in a bit ^_^. I too have some sailor moon chopsticks and a little box that they fit in. I bought them when I lived in Seattle and there was a really cool Japanese bookstore and grocery store. I miss that place. I have a few cds and am still working on completing my dvd collection. Of course there are the dolls and other toys too that I bought. I should take a pic of my collection some time. 4laugh

User Image

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces