Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
If you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

voyeuristic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:06 pm
I would have to say Sailor V. Just cause she's the first. That, and I think she's the perfect mix of the Senshi. I mean, she's the Senshi of Love! That's all sorts of love.

As for a villian, I'd be Beryl. Unrequited love is the worst thing in the world.

I'm stuck on this love thing aren't I?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:58 pm
i'm not a fan of ocs, especially in sailormoon, so i'd be a cannon character.

i'd be sailor jupiter or sailor pluto. those are the two characters i most identify with and they are my favorite characters.

pink robotic techno kitty

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:23 pm
I would be my made-up character Roselite because she gets to be both

(she's the sailor senshi of wind, Sailor Wind Angel and she is also the daughter of Kunzcite (Malicite for you american ppls) and was adopted by Queen Beryl & raised as a vessel for Queen Metalica.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:25 pm
I would want to be Sailor Venus... or my own sailor scout, Sailor Friendship, who is the champion of love and friendship. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lai Heron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:44 am
I would make up a new character. but i don't know what i would call myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:15 am
blaugh I would definatley be Usagi! She has always been my favorite and we are a lot alike. Plus it helps that my real name is Serenity. I'm just lucky to have such a cool name. My mom was ahead of her time. wink (I was born in 1976...so yeah I guess my parents were kinda hippies. lol At least my dad looked like one. Hehe)

Otherwise if I was a villian... hmm that I don't know. I am kinda partial to An from the Doom Tree series. Besides she is an alien and has pink hair. ^_^ Oh and Ann is my middle name ^^() Hmm Queen Nehelenia was pretty cool. It would royally suck to be stuck in that mirror world though.

If I was a made-up Senshi I would play the one I am using for my mule account, Sailor Comet. She has star based attacks. Of course I was insprired by some Final Fantasy attacks, like Meteor, or was it Ultima? *giggles* I forget, but one of those kind of attacks. Anyway I think her strongest attack is Ultimate Constellation. I thought up snazzy names before I even considered what the attacks do. 4laugh  

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

G_Gawl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:48 pm
tuxedo mask  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:52 pm
I'd make up a character called Kieron and his power shall be something...I dunno what power. Basically I'd be myself if I were in that kind of situation.  

Rawfully Smutty

Lai Heron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:55 pm
Amaya_Moriko
blaugh I would definatley be Usagi! She has always been my favorite and we are a lot alike. Plus it helps that my real name is Serenity. I'm just lucky to have such a cool name. My mom was ahead of her time. wink (I was born in 1976...so yeah I guess my parents were kinda hippies. lol At least my dad looked like one. Hehe)

Otherwise if I was a villian... hmm that I don't know. I am kinda partial to An from the Doom Tree series. Besides she is an alien and has pink hair. ^_^ Oh and Ann is my middle name ^^() Hmm Queen Nehelenia was pretty cool. It would royally suck to be stuck in that mirror world though.

If I was a made-up Senshi I would play the one I am using for my mule account, Sailor Comet. She has star based attacks. Of course I was insprired by some Final Fantasy attacks, like Meteor, or was it Ultima? *giggles* I forget, but one of those kind of attacks. Anyway I think her strongest attack is Ultimate Constellation. I thought up snazzy names before I even considered what the attacks do. 4laugh
that's cool!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:11 pm
meow kula
Amaya_Moriko

that's cool!
^_^ I'm glad you think so. *blush blush*  

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:20 pm
I'd want to be a villain turned good, like the Yakashi Sisters or the Quartet! Of course, I'd want to have a little more limelight then they got (which was totally not fair, especially to the Ayakashi Sisters!).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:36 pm
Amaya_Moriko
meow kula
Amaya_Moriko

that's cool!
^_^ I'm glad you think so. *blush blush*
that's uper cool how that happen.  

Lai Heron

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:38 pm
biggrin I think one time I was looking thru an Avon catalog and looking at makeup names for ideas. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:40 pm
Amaya_Moriko
biggrin I think one time I was looking thru an Avon catalog and looking at makeup names for ideas. lol
that's cool. so what kinds of names did you pick up?  

Lai Heron

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:06 pm
Hmm you know I don't recall at the moment. It was quite awhile ago and I have no idea what I did with my notes that I made. sweatdrop  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff