Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
DARIEN'S A SLUT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is he a slut?
  MAJOR HOAR
  Kind of, but not really...
  Nah...
View Results

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:15 pm
inu_fan77777
well you forgot to mention the sailormoon movies and his relationship with
zoisite who is also a man and rini and sailor mars are the same way rini with parearoo (think i spelled tat wrong) and rae with chad and tuxedo mask/darrien etc.
also serenas storry doesnt help either mamoru, than Haruka and seiya yup all a bunch of whores but either way Im loyally In love with sailormoon!! 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
The art of being wise

heart Guess I did forget about Fiore. As for the other 2 movies, I don't really know what he does, considering he doesn't show up hardly at all in the 3rd and the 2nd he only shows up for fights a once or twice otherwise...

But what about Zoisite? That was Malachite/Kunzite who had that deal. Mars was just boy-crazy, as was Jupiter (which I guess is technically fine for single 14-16 year olds). I will agree with you on Rini being kinda slutty though, considering Helios, that...Paru(?) guy from the 3rd movie, and the Saturn possibilities people keep coming up with.

Serena is not a slut in the sense I was speaking though. She was only boy crazy in the first season and in the "Return of Sailor Moon" episode because she didn't have Darien. Haruka was more...fawning over her in the manga and I don't remember anything in the anime. As for Seiya, that was one-sided from what I've seen. heart

is the art of knowing what to overlook
============

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:58 pm
Venombabe
inu_fan77777
well you forgot to mention the sailormoon movies and his relationship with
zoisite who is also a man and rini and sailor mars are the same way rini with parearoo (think i spelled tat wrong) and rae with chad and tuxedo mask/darrien etc.
also serenas storry doesnt help either mamoru, than Haruka and seiya yup all a bunch of whores but either way Im loyally In love with sailormoon!! 3nodding

============
The art of being wise

heart Guess I did forget about Fiore. As for the other 2 movies, I don't really know what he does, considering he doesn't show up hardly at all in the 3rd and the 2nd he only shows up for fights a once or twice otherwise...

But what about Zoisite? That was Malachite/Kunzite who had that deal. Mars was just boy-crazy, as was Jupiter (which I guess is technically fine for single 14-16 year olds). I will agree with you on Rini being kinda slutty though, considering Helios, that...Paru(?) guy from the 3rd movie, and the Saturn possibilities people keep coming up with.

Serena is not a slut in the sense I was speaking though. She was only boy crazy in the first season and in the "Return of Sailor Moon" episode because she didn't have Darien. Haruka was more...fawning over her in the manga and I don't remember anything in the anime. As for Seiya, that was one-sided from what I've seen. heart

============

wait what are the names of the movies? i can only find the first two. and the worst part of this forum is my name is Darien, and its so weird to be watching the dub and hear your name ALL the time!  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

Dezte

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:29 pm
The movies are, in Japanese, titled according to their corresponding seasons, i.e. the Sailor Moon R movie, the Sailor Moon S movie, and Sailor Moon SuperS movie. The dub versions (as I recall) are called Sailor Moon R: The Promise of the Rose, Sailor Moon S: Hearts in Ice, and Sailor Moon SuperS: Black Dream Hole.

If you take issue with hearing the name Darien all the time, I suggest watching the Japanese version biggrin In fact...I suggest watching the Japanese version to anyone regardless, but to each his/her own, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am
lol, that's an interesting idea. but i'd say darien is more of a weakling suceptible to constant brainwashing more than a slut.  

prettytenshi

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:24 pm
prettytenshi
lol, that's an interesting idea. but i'd say darien is more of a weakling suceptible to constant brainwashing more than a slut.

============
The art of being wise

heart This is true, but because it's funnier to say (and the brainwashing makes him act this way) I'll go with slut xD heart

============

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:45 pm
Dezte
The movies are, in Japanese, titled according to their corresponding seasons, i.e. the Sailor Moon R movie, the Sailor Moon S movie, and Sailor Moon SuperS movie. The dub versions (as I recall) are called Sailor Moon R: The Promise of the Rose, Sailor Moon S: Hearts in Ice, and Sailor Moon SuperS: Black Dream Hole.

If you take issue with hearing the name Darien all the time, I suggest watching the Japanese version biggrin In fact...I suggest watching the Japanese version to anyone regardless, but to each his/her own, I suppose.

ok i just switched over to japanese for the last season anyways, its SO much easier to watch without wondering who's calling ur name  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

Bunny Tsukino 95

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:48 pm
HE IS NOT A SLUT! He's sweet and caring. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:19 pm
sure......  

mackendriana

Familiar Explorer

LADY GAlAGAlA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 pm
I actually hate Mamoru. I think he's most helpless man in Sailor Moon. He's always getting brain washed and fawned over, but I can't find anything great about him at all.

I wouldn't call him a slut though. I would say in some cases that Usagi is over reacting to him having female friends, and in other cases someone has messed with his brain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:10 am
MAMO-CHAN! A WHORE! YAY! that means I can have him too. Though I kinda like the boy version of Seiya better^_^  

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

Didi Danger

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:37 am
He's just easily persuaded sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:17 pm
Well you have to remember that Darien/Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask/Endymion is the male in this anime/manga.

Sailor Moon is a "girl power" series where the female has the role of the hero and has to save people. That's how I've always figured it. In the end Mamo-chan gets hurt, kidnapped, or is in danger and Sailor Moon has to save him.

But I think he's pretty useless too...

Fionna-Rose

Sugary Bunny

LoveandWar93

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:00 pm
He is a sweety, but he flirts with Sailormoon and Sabrina (even though their the same person). He's kinda of a man whore, though. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:17 pm
I think your all nuts!

Darien just happened to meet these " guys " as I will call them who all had one sided feelings for him. So it was just like Seiya with Usagi.  

Iris Reikasu

1,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:15 pm

============
The art of being wise

heart You guys DO realize that this is more of a joke than anything, right? ^^;

As for Iris' comment, sure the people who had feelings for Mamo-chan/Endymion were one-sided, but it's completely different from the Seiya/Usagi thing. Know why?

DARIEN WAS BRAINWASHED. SERENA ACTUALLY GOT TO CHOOSE heart

============

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out