Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
why do ppl judge? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you judge ppl?
  sometimes
View Results

justsleepmcr

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:12 pm
axl the azn boi
The Wanderer Of Time
I do not judge anyone for who they are or what they do, I accept everyone and everything. With some exceptions of course rolleyes

um dude
oh i get it its a joke right lol
no wonder why i call you blue berries

haha  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:39 pm
Deluxe SORA
Judging people is part of human and to a certain extent, animal nature. If we had no judgment, then we couldn't possibly survive because judgement is essential for survival. In the evolutionary perspective, we must judge things to decide if we like them or should avoid them; for example, we see fire and it burns if we touch it and therefore it is bad to touch and so we avoid touching it. It is the same with people, if we don't like a person upon first impression, we strive to avoid that person and other persons associated with him/her. People such as racists obviously have had a bad experience with a member of a certain race and have come to associate that negative experience with all members of that race and thereby forming stereotypes. Therefore, it all depends on experience and since nobody in the world experiences the exact same things, we all have a different judgement.

um yeah we like covered that its for animals for a while now.....and tis survival and nature....  

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kitsunen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:50 am
stupid human beings are judgemental by nature.....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:32 am
skippingsquirrel
u'r right, it's something we all do, and it's simply human nature to conclude something about someone or something...i think the main problem is that sometimes ppl take it out of hand to a level where it demeans another, which isn't alright. such as, i concluded that u were a hypocrite for hated ppl who do something that u also do...i'm not saying that's bad, i'm not yelling at u for it, mostly because i do it all the time without even realizing it( like right now...) the truth of it is, if you're going to let somebodies half-witted opinion get to you, then that's ur fault!

I think I just made a new best friend in this post this is my opion about it...  

draken_kastform

4,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

draken_kastform

4,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:38 am
Humans just like almost alot of other creatures out there are so judgemental that they shune someone or something because it aint appealing or it dont seem right to them or it is unnateral... Oh grown the (bleep) up seriously gain a life and finally decide to knock drama out of your life this works delete drama and your life will be all good and you will see the world in a different point of veiw.... enjoy life and forget what others think or say bout you that is how you beat judgement..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:57 pm
kitsunen
stupid human beings are judgemental by nature.....

lol  

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

hyena_of_leisure

Shameless Man-Lover

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:58 pm
well I myself judge constantly everything the state of the world the poor shlub at the bar everyone but I also after speaking my judgement to them say in I quote "but then who am I to judge, a pathetic death-seeker without the backbone to just off himself that claims to be detached yet cant let go of hatred judgementalness or the desperate wish to die"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:41 am
Do feel better about their short comings  

King Dragonmar

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

Figuren

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:53 am
axl the azn boi
umm well knowing how almost all living things but plants,and some fish, judge

im guessing we judge because its just our nature to judge
we cant really help it
some ppl may judge either cause they have a perfectionist disorder

but what ur asking every body is COMPLETELY VAGUE
are u talking about good judgment or bad judgment

There's very little about human behaviour that called be attributed to, "nature." It's the nature of our society, but it's mostly due to social stratification.
The earliest humans had no system that placed value of one over the other. It's shown in their burial practises, but also in many modern, indigenous food foragers and some others that are actually quite accepting of difference, and live in, essentially, equality.

Human stratification of the hierarchical kind cultures judgment, but that's different from it being, "natural." I mean, there's probably judgment of different groups, but for all intents and purposes it doesn't function in the same way.
Humans do have a strange capacity for placing people into groups based on arbitrary differences. Hierarchy (which has always meant patriarchy) plays on this capacity and places a huge array of judgments based on visible and invisible differences.

But yeah, this is a vague question, and I'm totally going off, but that said I don't like the words, "human nature." They kinda give the impression that so much is inevitable of humans, when it's probably not true.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:43 pm
Figuren
axl the azn boi
umm well knowing how almost all living things but plants,and some fish, judge

im guessing we judge because its just our nature to judge
we cant really help it
some ppl may judge either cause they have a perfectionist disorder

but what ur asking every body is COMPLETELY VAGUE
are u talking about good judgment or bad judgment

There's very little about human behaviour that called be attributed to, "nature." It's the nature of our society, but it's mostly due to social stratification.
The earliest humans had no system that placed value of one over the other. It's shown in their burial practises, but also in many modern, indigenous food foragers and some others that are actually quite accepting of difference, and live in, essentially, equality.

Human stratification of the hierarchical kind cultures judgment, but that's different from it being, "natural." I mean, there's probably judgment of different groups, but for all intents and purposes it doesn't function in the same way.
Humans do have a strange capacity for placing people into groups based on arbitrary differences. Hierarchy (which has always meant patriarchy) plays on this capacity and places a huge array of judgments based on visible and invisible differences.

But yeah, this is a vague question, and I'm totally going off, but that said I don't like the words, "human nature." They kinda give the impression that so much is inevitable of humans, when it's probably not true.

read some of the things people posted
on top first before posting again,and learn the denotation to the word judge-to perceive of perspective towards one thing or another which is key instinct int he survival of all creatures
its so true that its nature.nature is just something that we do naturally the early humans did it to to stay away from deadly animals,harsh terrains and what not.lions,zebras,elephants ll of them can judge.
of course its an animals instinct,every thing in evolution was put in place for a specific reason and it will serve that purpose and there has never been a single society that accept difference perfectly

but jsut to let you know.this topic was ment to be left dead
soo it not great to post in older forums or macro posting expecially now since this isnt the old stereotypical emo with all the wannabes and and posers and the haters and non believers

its a help and support now(yey my idea came through!!if ambrosia is reading thnx for keeping the idea i sent )  

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:46 pm
well being a judge of some one is mostly due to how society works

you want to fit in so you judge people you do and dont want to be around.

We all judge, it cant be helped it's who we are

honestly it's ok, just dont be rude about it
i mean before i tryed not to judge... it ended up getting me sent to court because the person framed me for a bomb threat

so being a judge of some one also counts as a defence so you dont get mixed up with the wrong kind of people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 pm
RinDesire
and we all do it in our own way and i know this because my mom judges a lot and i tell her to stop and then i start being a little judgmental about her for being judgmental. srry for rambling anyway why are we so concerned about what other people do ? who are you judgmental toward? i mean i am really just judgmental about people who are judgmental but i know it's still not right.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/RinDesire/l_538cc7590474453eb799d5d07ac181fc.jpg

it gives people a sence of security when they judge  

Sep13

emoboyhinata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:13 am
what he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:05 am
People judge simply because its efficient. It takes less brainpower than applying empathy and understanding to every situation one is confronted with.

The average human can only handle about 100 interactions with people per week, so judging, stereotyping and the like help us keep to our limits.  

There are nice people

KitsukoTenbei

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:55 pm
The reason that people judge other people is because they're so damn self-conscious about themselves. Everyone's afraid of being different, of someone else noticing their flaws, or having different problems than others. Therefore, they attempt to draw the attention away from themselves by attacking another person who's even more different than them as a way of getting the attention off of themselves.

Another reason perhaps is envy. Let's face it, mankind is a jealous race. Everyone hates it when someone else is capable of something that they aren't. If you can bend a spoon with your mind, someone's going to be jealous. If you can comprehend things and have greater reasoning abilities than others, someone's going to be jealous. If you're overweight and you're OK with that or if you can pull it off, guess what? SURPRISE!!! SOMEONE'S JEALOUS!!!

To sum it up people hate people who are different! Period! We are a despicable race! xd  
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff