Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 657 (Gekido kaji korosu, AKA ryu's room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:13 pm
ryu grinned again why am i smiling im not supposed to get close to anyone because they always end up dead and that never bothered me until i met Sam.......what's wrong with me im supposed to have no emotions he thought to himself wondering if sam had noticed that he smiled before picking up his vitamin water and taking a drink still wondering why he felt this way for a girl he just met  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:19 pm
Sam laughed a bit before holding the controllers out to Ryu. "Wanna turn?" She asked him, a laugh escaping as she said this. "I'm pretty sure you'll be better than me." She smiled, not knowing exactly why. haku looked up, looking at Sam, then Ryu, then back to Sam, a small childish smile on her face, her eyes an innocent gray as she stared up at them. She took a sip of her Gatorade. Wondering why she felt more emotion than she was use to. Inside... she felt something warm breaking through the surface... but it was alien to her... she didn't know what this feeling was as she looked at him, a smile on both they're faces.  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:33 pm
"nah im content watching you two play" he said snapping out of his thoughts still smiling at Sam "you're even more beautiful when you smile" he said without looking away from her and still smiling, not knowing how to stop, he sat there waiting for a response only looking away from her long enough to take a drink of his vitamin water and set it back on the floor he then looked back at her and pulling his sunglasses off of his eyes and putting them on the top of his head  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:57 pm
Sam was a bit surprised with his comment and sat there, staring like an Idiot. She was a bit speechless, then looked down, a small blush touching her cheeks, it was the first time she'd felt this way. She didn't know what she felt... She bit her lip and handed the remote to Haku, who raised it in the air and began to play happily. She had no idea how to respond to him... what WAS she supposed to do!? She had never really felt this- this overwhelming emotions swirling inside her- swirling even in the air! She looked down at her drink and rubbed her pinky finger around the opening in a circle as he released her gaze, her usually cold skin felt unusually warm to her. She glanced at him to see if he was still looking at her, but quickly diverted her gaze as not to get trapped in it like last time, her cheeks feeling hotter. She took another sip of her drink. Haku ignored them both, intent on beating the game before they had to leave to go to the party.  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 pm
ryu looked at her before tipping her head up so she was looking at him and giving her a quick peck on the lips before pulling back "im sorry i have no idea why i did that" he said, his face turning bright red before he looked toward the ground again STOP DOING THIS.....YOUR ORDERS WERE TO DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM EVERYONE....AND THAT INCLUDES HER!!! the voice from earlier was talking to ryu through telepathy but ryu didn't want to distance himself from her what was he supposed to do......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:14 pm
Sam's skin went cold, her heart stopped. 'He just...' She thought to herself. She lifted her hand up to touch her lips. Yes... he had. She listened to what he'd said, she didn't know why either. 'Why...' She thought. 'I've just met him... and...' She held her heart as it came to life again, a small pain going through her as thoughts went through her head. Her eyes were wide as she stared at him, not knowing why she felt this way.  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:19 pm
"im so sorry........please forgive me" YOU BROKE THE ONE AND ONLY RULE RYU AND YOU KNEW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN........YOU'RE PARENTS WILL BE SHOT AND ALL YOU'LL HEAR ARE THE SCREAMS! ryu looked at sam ignoring the voice and continued pleading for her forgiveness "please im begging you.......ill never do it again......." he said not wanting to lose her........  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:26 pm
Sam looked at Ryu, not quite understanding. 'Why is he asking forgiveness... He didn't do anything wrong.' She sat there, her eyes turning a light violet as she felt the truth of his pleading. She leaned over, closing the distance between them, her eyes sad. "There's no need for it..." She said, shaking her head lightly, looking into his eyes, her hand falling onto his own. "I forgive you..." She said quietly, leaning back.  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:32 pm
Ryu turned red when she touched his hand he then looked up and saw a sad look in her eyes "you look sad.......why?" he asked just before he started hearing the screams of his parents being killed inside his mind but he ignored it, his main concern being Sam. he said before pulling his sunglasses over his eyes again so she wouldnt see the look that came into his eyes upon hearing the screams abruptly stop.........  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:41 pm
She glanced back up at him. "I'm not sure... I feel as though something bad has happened..." She said quietly, looking back down. She bit her lip again, unsure of herself now. She didn't know what was going on... the sudden change in atmosphere was playing with her emotions... which is weired because she's never before really shown much to anyone... She wished she knew more... could understand. whenever she looked at him, she felt as if she were feeling something she'd never felt before.  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:08 pm
Ryu looked at her through his glasses "im sure it's nothing" he said trying to hold back tears after what he heard. i told you what would happen and it is done and now i hereby break off all connections with you......you could have been so much better...... Ryu then passed out from the pain of the connection being broken and when he wakes up on the ground with his sunglasses across the room  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:25 pm
Sam only nodded. "Yeah..." she said quietly, looking down. She turned, seeing him falling toward the ground. Her heart jumped as she saw him on the floor, passed out. She sits down on the floor, leaning over, her hand on him, her eyes scared. "Ryu." She said, knowing he couldn't respond in this state. Her eyes full of concern as he came back around, she looked at him, wondering what that was about. "What's wrong?..." She asked. Haku started to dose, and eventually fell asleep, the controller on her lap, and her hands still punching buttons randomly as she slept.  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:37 pm
"that hurt more than i thought it would........" he said sitting up and feeling around for his sunglasses and when he found them he turned back to her "im sorry if i worried you...." he said looking toward sam before walking over and sitting on the couch and watching haku still kicking butt even though she was asleep before turning back to sam and asking "are you ok?" because she still looked scared  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:44 pm
Sam blinked, then sat back down, picking up her Gatorade once again, looking down into it. "Yeah I'm fine..." She said quietly. 'What was THAT all about... what is going ON!?!?' She thought, knowing her questions would be useless if she asked. 'Well.. if he is going to be difficult... then I am to...' she thought to herself, leaning back in her seat and going on an emotion strike for the rest of the time she was going to be there.  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:55 pm
"if you truely want to know what just happened ill tell you but you wont like it" he said going on the assumption that she was pissed at him for not telling her what happened before he scooted a little closer to her so he could talk quieter so he wouldn't wake the sleeping one before picking up his vitaminwater finishing the rest of it and tossing the bottle into the recycling bin across the room  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff