Welcome to Gaia! ::

Readers' and Writers' Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for anyone who enjoys a good book 

Tags: reading, writing, books, roleplay, discussion 

Reply Readers' and Writers' Guild
If you could be in a book, which would you want to be in? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll_Lorelei_ll

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:21 pm
While I wouldn't mind being a character in the Harry Potter series, Twilight series, or Warriors series, I would rather enjoy taking part in the Eragon series, especially if I was a dragon rider myself, hidden from Galbatorix's reach. Perhaps I could be a human-elf mix, something of that persuasion...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:25 pm
killerqueen121
Chistine, phantom of the opera. I wish erik was real!

You haven't read that book.

Erik is creepy.

Like, rotting skin creepy.

I wouldn't want to be in Hp or any of those other books because I'd be Muggle and normal. Not at all anything strange and unusual which would disappoint me. (Because you wouldn't be the main character~!)

It would be either Alice in Wonderland or (if allowed) Baron The Cat Returns. if not probably Orwell's 1984.  

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Priestess of Neptune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:40 pm
Why would one choose to be in 1984 or Alice in Wonderland? Your reasoning eludes me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:07 pm
Priestess of Neptune
Why would one choose to be in 1984 or Alice in wonderland? Your reasoning eludes me.

Ah, it eludes most don't worry about it.

1984: The world is actually quite fun to play with, depending on where I end up whether in Oceania, Eastasia, or Eurasia or even in the continuously fought over Middle East I would be living on the edge, living life for living you know? It would be harder to do in Oceania if I were a member of the Party, but again everything would depend on where I was or how I got into the book. I would definitely be a fighter trying to get through the censors and staying hidden in the deep countryside.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: I'm assuming if I get stuck in this world I'll be a little bit like Alice, although the whole place is violent, I would have a bit of guide. I just feel like I would fit in taking tea with the Hatter and the March Hare, running a Caucus Race with the birds and such all the same size as me. I certainly wouldn't pester the Queen. It seems with the littlest bit of imagination the Wonderland can change. I would love to live in a twisted logic world like that.  

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Kizume-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm
I would go in any book I like. Most likely the book will be a manga. And that manga would be Kamichama Karin. >=D If I get to be Micchi's cousin, I will so be insane! Muahahaa...!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:34 am
I would want to either be in: Harry Potter (as a wizard, of course), the Warriors series, or Night World.  

Meanerz

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:06 pm
Hmm... I would be in a mystery book...as long as I'm not the one getting killed.... XD Not sure which one I want to be in tho... XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:25 pm
hm...

for regular books, it would be:
Harry Potter
Cirque du Freak
The Last Apprentice
and
Artemis Fowl
^__^

for manga, it would be:
Vampire Knight
Tsubas Reservoir Chronicle
xXxHolic
Love Com
and
High School Debut
biggrin  

x_X Zeros_Bloody_Rose X_x

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 am
I would want to be in the book Noli Me Tangere. . . okay maybe not. It would be scary then for me. O_O  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:58 am
I would choose Discworld series, it would be alot of fun going to the UU to see what the old wizards are up to.  

Mystic Book Collection

4,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:05 am
I'd love to be in the Twilight series, I would just go kill everyone! ^-^
And if you're actually being serious about this, I'd be in my favorite book, Little Women! :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:37 pm
There are so many books I want to a character in. I want to be a witch in Harry Potter, a fairy in Artemis Fowl, a demi-goddess in Percy Jackson. I could make a list a mile long.  

ScaryMissKari

Space Spook

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Goose Girl by Shannon Hale biggrin Its awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:58 am
The Tortall Universe created by: Tamora Pierce
Series/Book - The Immortal Quartet, The Circle Opens/of Magic (8 books, two different series, same people involved)
Alagaesia World created by: Christopher Paolini
Trilogy/Book - The Inheritance trilogy (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr)

And they would be the TOP 2 ... books/novels/world I would DIE to be in. heart  

c o o k i e s and c u t e

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

ContrabassClarinetist

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:17 pm
Mystic Book Collection
I would choose Discworld series, it would be alot of fun going to the UU to see what the old wizards are up to.
Also could be very dangerous, make sure to take a banana before going to the library and whatever you do, do not call the Librarian a monkey. Personally I'd go chat with Death and see his horse. smile  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff