Welcome to Gaia! ::

RoseSoul Tribe

Back to Guilds

this guild will be a community of RPing, Debate/Discussion, Art/Litterature, Contests and Fellowship. 

Tags: roleplaying, fantasy, contests, music, occult 

Reply RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum
November is National Novel Writing Month Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScarletFrost
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:23 pm
Alright! It's been almost a year and it's time to bring out the plot bunnies and dust of your word processor! Anyone going to try to write 50K next month?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 pm
I'm also working on a novel but I have been working on it for a very long time. At the moment I have writer's block, it is quite annoying.  

Underworld Priestess

Sapphirianna

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:34 pm
I AM ON CHAPTER TWO OF MY NOVEL! w00t!

Now to finish the chapter.

I think I just might participate this year, but I'm not sure... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:35 pm
I want to--I'd like to start again with my failed NaNo Novel from last year, but I don't know if I have the time. Full time work, part time school, and the life as a wife and mother are all so exhausting.  

ScarletFrost
Vice Captain

Starcrossedsky

Versatile Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:08 pm
Hopefully going to give it a decent go this year. Last year I got to... 8K or so before giving up?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:33 am
I had a great idea for my novel this year. It's partially inspired by an old folk tale, partially by Interstate 60, and partially by the book Whirlygig. My plan? Write a series of short stories all centered around one thing--The Manticore Apothecary--and tie them together with one person's journey of self discovery!

This is coming from way out in left field for me, since I usually prefer good old fashioned fantasy, but I think it'll be easier to stay on track if I'm not trying to over-stretch my plot, and can fill up my word count with as many short stories as I need to. ^_^  

ScarletFrost
Vice Captain

RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas