Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
To t h o s e who bind u s. [Slave/Master] {Open/Started} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:47 pm
Laura gave a small sound, almost like she'd quietly squealed the word 'meep'. She slid farther against the side of her cage,
"A...A Kimono-mimi, at least that's what he's been calling me..."
The word for what she had changed into sounded foreign on her tongue, and she was sure she'd pronounced it wrong. She heard that he wanted to buy her. She blushed a deep scarlet. Ever since her boyfriend dumped her, she'd been sure no one would like her again. Her boyfriend broke up with her in a horrible way, but he'd never lied to her, so she'd always assumed all the things he'd said to her were true. She was fat, stupid, she couldn't cook, she couldn't ever remember anything, she was forever late, she was absolutely worthless, she was ugly, she acted like a whore, she was moody, impatient, she was always trying to better herself no matter who it hurt. She'd always beleived all these things he'd told her about herself. Because of this she'd helped the world by kiling herself. Only to wake up here, and have to force the pople in this world to deal with her.

[[ Note: I mispronounced her race on purpose xD ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:19 pm
Mercury sat in her cage looking all around her. She wondered what mess she got herself into && how is she going to get out. Her tails sayed back && forth. All she heard was that there would be masters again. She frowned upon that thought && banged her head against the cage.
"No more masters..." She sighed out to herself.  

ZxOblivionx

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:31 pm
Averia flexed her wings and yawned. She knew that masters would be coming by soon. She flexed her wings and slowly folded them. Her white and black wings, how different they were, not a favorite of some, its almost like a sign to tell people she's done something wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:11 pm
[[ Hey, CandyCane? Wher'd you get the quotein your siggy? Whatever it is, I wanna read/watch/whatever it. Yes, I think i wanna read/watch/whatever it just from the quote...it's a good quote xD ]]  

enders21295_RP

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:13 pm
(( eek You don't know what it is?? Everybody shoudl know! Yes yes! I'll tell i'll tell! Hehehehe it's from Paradise Kiss! rofl I heart heart heart Paradise Kiss! It's the 2 main Characters Yukari and George. The quote is from the...Second Manga. I never watched the series, wasn't my thing, but the book is way more interesting. ^___^))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:26 pm
The owner raised a brow slightly, and shrugged a bit. "Aye, like I do with anyone I remember a face easily and I bill you later. So, just take 'im." He muttered, glad, yet a bit disappointed that so many are being taken interest in that he might lose them. Then pulled out his keys firmly attached to his jeans, and unhooked the key to Kindle's cage and gave it to the woman.

And then moved to the werewolf character rather quickly next, and handed him the key before mentally registering him into memory. He was ready to charge all of them soon.

Lunette shivered, and peeked through her messy hair up at Charon and her eyes flickered on the snake. "I... I don't mind them.." She said a little nervously, but she hasn't seen a bigger snake before than at least a foot or two. Watching them both, and her ears faintly perking in curiosity if he would be a nice guy. Her hopes were slowly escalating, her hope to finally get out of this place even if it meant learning to get along well with bigger snakes than she knew.

Khris slowly walked into the room with his dark wings collected against his back in a comfortable resting position. His hair the same color except for a few white strips, and eyes glistening like a snakes golden stare. Slowly walking in the direction of both Averia and Mercury, watching them both and taking their traits in with a gentle gaze as a smile slipped over his lips.

"Averia... hmm, you contrast me a bit, quite interesting combination we would be." He whispered to himself silently, and glanced over to Mercury. "So hard to find someone whose beautiful, and white as fresh snow." Khris stared in between them, contemplating if he should get one or the other.  

kblackwolf

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Averia noticed him as he spoke, her eyes looked the same but when the glowed they shined a copper and gold color. She looked away and sighed, flexing her wings. She didn't know if he'd take her or not, she didn't rather care or mind. She knew she hated her cage and wanted out...It was a pain being in it..like..a caged bird wanting to be springed free  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:41 pm
"Well come out. I want to look at another slave that I might possibly buy." Faith said as she unlocked his cage. She waited for him camly. She wanted to check out Vann and see if she wanted to buy him too since he seemed so lonly. She had been alone for so long. And in her human life she had a ton of guy friends so she waned guy slaves. She didn't know why.

((FAITH IS A PLAYA O_O Nah I'm kidding xDDDDD))  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

faeruun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:23 pm
The smile, however small, that tugged at Kindle's lips was truly genuine, and his eyes lit up with hope and relief. He stepped out, a bit awkwardly since the cage was so miniscule, and stood beside her, hovering like a shadow, quiet but grateful. "Thank you," he said quietly, touched and thankful that someone would actually want to help him. He followed her gaze a bit curiously to the other slave she had turned her attention to: Vann. He seemed like a sweet boy, and Kindle wondered if she would buy him, too. That she would free more than one person from this place.... she must be a good person after all. Even though he had no idea what he would be in for, he felt at ease being with her.

((Lol! XD ))

--

Charon smiled softly, glancing to the store owner. "If you please, I would like to buy Lunette," he said softly, although he intended to keep looking as well. He reached a hand through the bars gently to stroke her hair reassuringly, finally showing a bit of emotion. He said softly, "I promise, my snakes will never hurt you, Lunette. They are not as scary as they seem." He stepped back a bit, so she could be let out by the shop keeper, and glanced around at the others faintly, thoughtful.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:35 pm
Vann noticed he was being stared at he looked down nervously he didn't like the idea of being a slave but he felt he didn't have much choice. He frowned and looked back at them wondering what they were thinking. He sighed "..hi.." He said quietly. He sat down waiting to see what they would do. He knew one was a slave the other a master.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:20 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
"You Are Never Truly Dead Until You Are Forgotten"
User Image

Alex walked over once getting the key and opened the door for her. He held his hand out for her, "Laura... wanna come with me?" He took out a wad of cash and placed it atop of Laura's cage. It was obviously too much but whatever, he didn't care. Alex bit his lip before smiling kindly at Laura, he was quite kind usually unless she disbehaved.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:15 am
Faith walked over to Vann, giving Kindle freedom to follow her without her touching him. Ever since her death she was distant. She walked over to Vann and knelt down infront of Vann's cage. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." She said sensing the distant. She was like hers. She could tell hated this. "What do you think, Kindle, would you be ok if I saved him too?" She asked him as she looked at him. Her neck started to hurt again. It did every one in awhile and her stomach would knot up in the spot where her dad shot her. She sighed to herself and started maessaging her neck with her hand.  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

faeruun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:31 am
Kindle nodded, keeping close automatically, quiet. "I would be happy, if you saved him too." He smiled softly, hoping she would. He thought that it would be nice with the three of them, and he'd be glad for the companionship, plus they would be making Vann's life better. He wasn't even sure if Vann would be okay with him, or if he would hate him like his parents had, but even knowing that, he wanted to save him from this place. A bit timidly, he knelt beside Vann's cage, looking in. "Hi, Vann... I'm Kindle...."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:13 pm
Laura took his hand and stepping out, the dress she wore had a few holes at the hem, and was cut at the bottom, and fraying. Her tail was flattened againstthe back of her legs. She would have tucked it in between her legs, but that ould have made it awkward to walk. She was terrified, she'd never had a master before. And the fact that he just picked herdidn't tell her he'd choson he for her personality, and it definitly wasn't her looks,
"Why me? Why would you want me?"
She asked quietly.  

enders21295_RP

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:03 pm
Vann looked at Faith and Kindle and slid back a bit in his cage. He frowned unsure what to make of them. He herd their conversation and thought anything was better than where he was at the moment. "Who are you?" He asked Faith. He then turned to Kindle "...can you tell me where we are exactly" He said.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff