Submit

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:59 pm
Ah, I actually had no idea if Brock + Lakoko existed already, so I came up with that name. ^^; I mean, if her true form was human instead of Ninetales (no I'm not suggesting beastiality, ick), they'd be a great couple. Lakoko waited 200 years for her master to return, and Brock's looking for someone to spend his life with as well. If Lakoko was really human, I can see her shacking up with Brock.

And Aoi..... XD That is genius, PURE genius! Although Michiru and Jesse would kill them. X3 (Although I believe it's mostly one-sided on her part, James is as ghey as Jack MacFarland from Will & Grace, and he is the only one girly enough for Jesse, etc. and so forth. Refer to Pokemopolis for more details. X3 Although Jesse pays attention to her looks a lot more than Haruka, she's just about as butch as her.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:10 pm
Hehehahehaheha! This is redonculously funny shizz. I've heard a bit about shipping from my Harry Potter / LORT obsessed best friend, but I never took it to something on my own court! HA!

It's a whole whack of kinky fun to picture Misty and Prof. Oak in a hot and heavy relationship but it gets me through the day.  

Penwin

Golden Codger

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:51 pm
Penwin
Hehehahehaheha! This is redonculously funny shizz. I've heard a bit about shipping from my Harry Potter / LORT obsessed best friend, but I never took it to something on my own court! HA!

It's a whole whack of kinky fun to picture Misty and Prof. Oak in a hot and heavy relationship but it gets me through the day.

o.o Dude, I thought my belief of Delia and Oak was cuting it close... But hey, whatever floats your boat ^^

Besides, I can't talk ..... *shuffles her Brock shonen-ai Dojinshi's under her bed* >>;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:24 am
Aoi Hikari
Penwin

o.o Dude, I thought my belief of Delia and Oak was cuting it close... But hey, whatever floats your boat ^^

Besides, I can't talk ..... *shuffles her Brock shonen-ai Dojinshi's under her bed* >>;;;

lol I don't actually beleive in it... but it makes me laugh. Anyone remember Oak's voice in Snap! when he's like, "Oh!"

Yeah. Like that.  

Penwin

Golden Codger

CommanderAceRimmer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:24 am
Can I add my own personal shipping of James and Vegeta (Dragonball Z/GT)? I'm not going to plug my site - if anyone wants it they can find it but I lurve James/Vegeta shipping (Jameta-shipping) because it's so demented it has to work! And, hi to Aoi and Sui *waves*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:12 pm
CommanderAceRimmer
Can I add my own personal shipping of James and Vegeta (Dragonball Z/GT)? I'm not going to plug my site - if anyone wants it they can find it but I lurve James/Vegeta shipping (Jameta-shipping) because it's so demented it has to work! And, hi to Aoi and Sui *waves*

Hey, woah. Crossovers, huh? Well, I can create a Crossover seciton and add it, yeah. No problem there. 3nodding Sorry for taking so long to reply. The holidays sort do that. But they're over now. XD; So yeah. I'm adding that now.

Out of curiosity, what created that pairing? o.o Were you just thinking about it one day or something? I like to know that kind of stuff~

Destry

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:34 pm
Ooh! *raises hand* I have a ship. It's Doubleshipping, or May x Franklin. You know, the kid from from "All in a Day's Wurmple." Heck, they probably won't end up together, but I definitely sensed some chemistry between those two in that one episode. :p

I didn't create the name, so I obviously am not the first person to think this, but I'm the only big fan I know. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:31 pm
Little Rachael
Ooh! *raises hand* I have a ship. It's Doubleshipping, or May x Franklin. You know, the kid from from "All in a Day's Wurmple." Heck, they probably won't end up together, but I definitely sensed some chemistry between those two in that one episode. :p

I didn't create the name, so I obviously am not the first person to think this, but I'm the only big fan I know. ^_^;
Haha, cuuuute. <3 I can totally see what you're talking about. Okay, so it's been added! Thanks for tellin' me. I think that pairing would be nice, large fanbase or no. 3nodding  

Destry

kouri-chan_xx

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:39 pm
De-stickied...?  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items