Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What are the worst Emo stereotypes you've heard? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight_guardian777

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:47 pm
this makes me more mad than any other stereotype ive ever hear ever in the history of ever, here is something that someone actually said to me word for word "why dont you go cry into a taco, emo boy" the only response i could come up with is WTF!?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:42 am
DKMG
well...offhand this is the first one i can think of..the whole "kids in black cut themselves"...i went to catholic school, so when we had a day where we didnt have to wear uniforms, i would dress in black and the such. then, i get pulled into the office as usual, they sit me down, call me a satanist, tell me that jesus is my savior, bring the school psychologist in, she asks to see my arms and talk about my life, and i told her nothing was wrong

i get up and try to leave, they call my parents, question my close friends about the bruise on my arm (even though they know i was on the volleyball team and the coach even saw me take a dive at the last game) and ultimately give me a 4 hour saturday detention for religious disrespect and lying to staff and clergy personnel....yup my life is so aweum xd

my old school all they did was send us to the school counselor, they tried to pass something about no long sleeves or wristbands, but it didnt fly.  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Art Payment

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 pm
The worst Emo Kid stereotype is that they listen to Emo music, which we all know is wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That because I wear skinny jeans I must be a f*ggot  

MAYDAYemergency

YouTubedUrMom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:56 pm
i was at a bday party for my mom boyfriend's son and there was this guy there and he kept starring at me for no reason i almost yelled at him and ask him what his problem was  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:27 pm
Moonlight Agony
The worst Emo Kid stereotype is that they listen to Emo music, which we all know is wrong.
I lol'd.  

[Hollow Point]

KayKayBinks

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 pm
Wow, today actually this kid asked me if I cut myself, another one said "What's up with your hair. you can only see with one eye what's up with that?" Suddenly more people are judging me and my friends lately. Private schools suck.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:46 pm
HOLY s**t KAITLIN WHO SAID THAT. WAS IT TREVOR? Cause I know he asked you to sit sit next to him in study hall, right?

Yeah. Um, yesterday at the library I ran into some friends from school. They're twins (fraternal) and the chick (S) said my name. I looked up and waved half-heartedly. Note: I was wearing my straight leg dark wash jeans. hot pink belt and flip flops, a black band shirt with cap sleeves and my chain wristband from Hot Topic. My hair was down in my face, and all in all, I looked like the stereotypical emo kid minus the makeup.

Anyway, I walk over to them and the sister is like "O hey, we look normal outside of school!" I nod while her brother says "Bailey, do you always look like this outside of school?" I asked him what he meant and he just pointed at my clothes. "You're all dark and gothic and you looked over here like you wanted to kill us." Then he saw my chains. Him: O.O "HOLY CRAP YOU HAVE CHAINS. OMGGGGGGGGGG!" and then he spazzes and bugs me about them. Then they leave so I go off and get my books.

Today I wear the chains to school again and the brother is all "Way to rock the goth, Bailey!" x.x  

smedly_norbert

KayKayBinks

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:59 pm
Yeah, Trevor asked me if I like cut myself, then Taylor (duesh) said that thing about my hair. bitches.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:02 pm
Trevor and Taylor? Damn.

1. Ice cube.
2. Your hair = sexy and Papp = gay. 'Nough said.  

smedly_norbert

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:10 pm
serjtankian_is_god

omg so this 1 time i was walkin round
+ i played with this kat
+ it scratchd me
+ this dude asked if i cut!!1!!!!~

evry1 thinks i cut
im so sick of it that
i might actaly start to cut!!!!!!!!!
>=(

WAAH.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:10 am
You think about suicide 24/7, you can't be hyper, (I know hyper emos. Hyper doesn't mean happy people.), you are all homosexual, you want to kill everyone in your sleep, I will kill you if you touch me, doesn't have any friends, cuts, wears all black..................
Not all together, but those.  

iGrunny E M O

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:37 am
thos bitches! god dont u hate all those prep bittches? why cant the just leav us alone?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:07 pm
the only ones that i have heard around people is that we all cut are selves and eventauly commit suiced( i do cut but not everyone does) but some one did ask me was i emo i said yes and they ask when was i going to kill myself i got affened for a min then i told them when im done killing his family, hit him in the jaw and walked away  

Trace Tsukuyomi Hitori

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:34 am
Silence The Eclipsed Moon
the only ones that i have heard around people is that we all cut are selves and eventauly commit suiced( i do cut but not everyone does) but some one did ask me was i emo i said yes and they ask when was i going to kill myself i got affened for a min then i told them when im done killing his family, hit him in the jaw and walked away
This stereotype is true, though.
No matter what "emo" you talk to they all give the same bullshit to you:
Not everyone cuts, I do, but not everyone ********. Basically it's an ego trip "not everyone does X, I do, but not everybody does it", it's a ******** "god, I'm so hardcore". By this standard everyone cuts but no one wants to admit anyone else does. I ******** doubt any of you actually do cut.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games