• Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:03 pm
Quote:
She looked at him intently and said, “I have a boner.”

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:13 pm
Super Desu Kawaii: Watch Out!
Part 2

Then, in a land very far away and very much more cooler and sexually charged, there was a Hero chosen by the gods to have a GIANT d**k. His name was…

Link, the Hero of Timely Sexual Intercourse.
This is the part where you start singing the overworld theme for Zelda.

Link was polishing his Master Sword when suddenly Shiek appeared out of no where, and said to him, “Link, ******** me in the a**.”

Link looked at him strangely and said, “Though my appearance and womanly tights might suggest otherwise, I’m actually into girls. I don’t want to stick my d**k up your bum hole.”

Shiek then disrobed, revealing gigantic tits and a gigantic c**k. Shiek was a TRAP! Kind of like Reg. Actually, Shiek was pretty much Reg, except with a d**k. Well, Shiek actually was Reg, but Reg got a surgically enlarged d**k so you could actually see it.

Link was shhhhhhhhhhocked. He first looked at her tits, and then at his d**k, meaning that he looked at Shiek, and not at his own d**k, because Shiek is actually both a boy and a girl and a Reg.

Then the dragon popped out. He stuck his spiked tail up Link’s a** and he screamed like a little girl in both pleasure and in pain.

Shiek was so aroused that he/she/Reg grabbed his/her/Reg’s d**k and started to magically fap and titty ******** himself at the same time. Don’t ask how it works, it just does, and it works WELL.

Ilia and Saria sat beneath the Great Deku (it’s pronounced DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-kay) Tree, sobbing and holding each other closely because they were so sad that Link wasn’t ******** them. To console themselves, they started to furiously make out and ripped off their clothes so they might scissor each other.

As soon as they were fully naked, the Great Deku Tree took it’s roots from the ground and shoved them up their vaginas and into their mouths. They moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaned and groaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaned in pleasure.

Link saw all of this and his “Master Sword” started to glow with the power to destroy evil, and to destroy vaginas.

As soon as the dragon pulled out of his a**, Link went to find that Fish Chick from Ocarina of Time, and then banged her as the King of Red Lions watched from afar.

Once link had satisfied that Fish Chick, he realized that he himself was not satisfied with any of the women that he had ********. He needed more. He needed his one true love.

He needed Navi.

He followed the incessant crying of “Hey, listen!” to find her.

Navi flew up towards Link and said to him, “Do you want to speak to Saria? You look like you have a huge boner.”

Link said, “Hey! Watch out!” and shoved his d**k into Navi.

Link is by no means a small guy, but somehow, despite being a fairy, Navi could handle all of his manhood. She screamed in pleasure. Then Midna came up behind Link and giggled loudly. Link pulled out of Navi and turned into a wolf, only to take a big, steaming s**t on Midna’s chest. SHE LIKED IT. We did, too.

Link turned back into his normal Hylian-elf-thing self, and then turned into a Goron with the Goron Mask and ROCKED SOME WORLDS. Get it? It’s a rock pun.

Then Naruto said, “Believe it!”

Naruto was then torn in half by Goron Link’s gigantic rock hard penix. And that is how the Nine-Tailed Fox got simultaneously laid and killed.

Whoops I sent it to the wrong chat guys!  

Le Chapeau

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:13 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:14 pm
cool  

Orphie

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:15 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:17 pm
I LOVE YOU ALL  

Raptorphobia

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:19 pm
xNecrosisxKyttix
I LOVE YOU ALL
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:19 pm
Le Chapeau
xNecrosisxKyttix
I LOVE YOU ALL
that's our kind of love  

Orphie

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:29 pm
stare  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:31 pm
Regulust
stare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Le Chapeau

xGanonxChanx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:54 pm
Le Chapeau
Regulust
stare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

my cake is gonna be better  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:58 am
Le Chapeau
Whoops I sent it to the wrong chat guys!
For the record, Kay was writing it and when she tried to send it to Sam to post it she did accidentally send it to one of her friends in another chat. rofl  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:33 am
Man, you guys come up with some of the best lines of all time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:38 am
I just had like, 54 ******** from reading this.  

MaverickDrifter

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:08 am
... What? ._.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items