Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xellane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:21 pm
Pssh, I don't have anything to spend it on! Unless you got something in mind that may go well with my avi :p  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:33 pm
already said, get elemental wings!  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Xellane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:41 pm
Oh! That was for me, thought that was directed towards Naru :p I'll check it out. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:05 pm
I suggest you guys give Xellane a complimentary infinity points for being here ^^  

Xellane

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:24 pm
Xellane
I suggest you guys give Xellane a complimentary infinity points for being here ^^

only one with infinity points is me biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:25 pm
origin blood
Xellane

only one with infinity points is me biggrin

Well....was worth a shot :p  

Xellane

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:41 pm
what if someone was to kill you, would they then get infinity points  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:35 pm
Kirisute Gomen
what if someone was to kill you, would they then get infinity points

yeah, WOULD THEY? twisted  

Agent Code Monkey

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 pm
well if someone who is not crew can KILL Teran, then sure. And Monkey, you cant kill Teran with the amount of points you have XD i am surprised you haven't been hit yet *HINT*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:23 am
Ummm... Don't you think there should be some named monsters in some areas like the Anima forest and ruins??

We all have to make up some kind of monster to battle when the character is alone. Therefore sensei or other crew member should make up few monsters that would live in certain area. Wouldn't this make things easier for other Rpers?? For example, there are green troll which lives in anima forest. Each troll has an ability which is equiped by few points. Or in ruins, therecan be goblins which try to steal goods from the traveller...
Etc etc...

Other suggestion is that we make some clans for the neutral characters. There will be the alpha, the leader, beta, second in command and Theta, the third in command. Rest can be from knight, guard, scout, info gatherer, worker and peasants.

I know that saying these things are much much easier than actually doing it but wouldn't this make the guild and the plot interesting??  

Whitesilverwind

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:56 am
Whitesilverwind
Ummm... Don't you think there should be some named monsters in some areas like the Anima forest and ruins??

We all have to make up some kind of monster to battle when the character is alone. Therefore sensei or other crew member should make up few monsters that would live in certain area. Wouldn't this make things easier for other Rpers?? For example, there are green troll which lives in anima forest. Each troll has an ability which is equiped by few points. Or in ruins, therecan be goblins which try to steal goods from the traveller...
Etc etc...

Other suggestion is that we make some clans for the neutral characters. There will be the alpha, the leader, beta, second in command and Theta, the third in command. Rest can be from knight, guard, scout, info gatherer, worker and peasants.

I know that saying these things are much much easier than actually doing it but wouldn't this make the guild and the plot interesting??

I SECOND THAT MOTION!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:55 am
i agree with the monsters as well. Im not sure if they only apply for the missions but it would be good to see some in the caverns and such. After all we have a point scale rating monsters but no monsters crying

as for a clan for neutrals, what would be their purpose? if it's to bring balance, then isn't that the rebel's job? the way i see it, neutrals are those who are doing their own thing without interferring in light or dark battles.

but i haven't gotten any sleep so blah:/  

Agent Code Monkey

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:45 pm
Actually, i love that idea, and therefore, I will look into it. This guild really needs some basically neutral place, and it will be made, As for the creatures, sure. we already have a creature ranking system, so we can make a list of creatures in which single RP'ers can fight. Any other suggestions?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Agent Code Monkey
i agree with the monsters as well. Im not sure if they only apply for the missions but it would be good to see some in the caverns and such. After all we have a point scale rating monsters but no monsters crying

as for a clan for neutrals, what would be their purpose? if it's to bring balance, then isn't that the rebel's job? the way i see it, neutrals are those who are doing their own thing without interferring in light or dark battles.

but i haven't gotten any sleep so blah:/

I'm forming a new faction, although it isn't really neutral. Actually, quite the opposite, we want to kill everyone. biggrin  

Saint Tobias

Whitesilverwind

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:09 pm
Each clan have their own purposes...
How about clan wars??
And each clan have their own base and their grounds...
I suggest about three to four clans... each with their own characteristic low point abilities that can be shared only with the clan members.

And maybe we can have clan contests? That's my another idea but can be difficult I guess...

The clans are to divide people in groups... You can kinda say that the light and dark characters are two totally divided clans...  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff