Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
What s your view on Obama? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark-star-dust-72

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:20 pm
For some odd Reason dering election... I had the Bright idea obama could be like those he associated with... Like the demestic terriorest

But i dont think it will happen that way.... Obama has spent sooooo much on really Stupid Things he really needs to Step Up and when i say step up i mean JUMP UP!!!!

No wonder where swine flu came..... Obama.... Pork.. (pork Spenddings)

LOL!!!!

FOX NEWS IS COOL!!!! BILL O'REILLY, EVeRYONE ELSE...

G2G Going to go watch Fox news on channel 205!!!!! >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:41 pm
lol I don't think he is the changing type don't hold your breath are best bet is to get all the houses 2010  

goodshot911SNK

Pumona

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:33 am
He's too busy trying to destroy America to want to change.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:22 pm
yeah or you could also say that he is focusing on the wrong change we say we want change and he thinks were talking about capitalism he doesn't like it so hes going to make us like germany and that is change a fundamental change of america ???????  

goodshot911SNK

Enoine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:35 pm
Personally, if i'd have been old enough to vote it would have been for just about anybody but Obama. I have nothing against him, I think he is an incredible speaker and a possible inspiration to many people. Unfortunately, I think he is doing everything wrong (go figure). I understand the idea that to make money one must spend money, but he is pushing that to the extreme. The main thing that I could ever agree with him about I think would be sending more troops. That previous statement may anger quite a few people, but it is my opinion. We are fighting across seas, we are there, period. I think he should send more soldiers in. May as well show a bit of muscle and get it over with. (If it were up to me and it was an option I would go for a bit more isolationism) Along the lines of foreign policy, I think he is doing the opposite of what should be done. Yes, we should be making allies, but we should wait for them to come to us. It may seem a bit of a stretch to some people but us going to other country's to make nice could be viewed as a sign of weakness and vulnerability to other country's, whereas if they approached us it could be viewed as us being (I am not sure which word would fit appropriately here) diplomatic. Those are just a few of my views, thanks for reading =)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:19 pm
I think you where being alittle to nice he make america look bad WE DO NOT BOW TO ANYONE we are the greatest power on this planet and he is destroying that reputation  

goodshot911SNK

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:41 am
Enoine
Personally, if i'd have been old enough to vote it would have been for just about anybody but Obama. I have nothing against him, I think he is an incredible speaker and a possible inspiration to many people. Unfortunately, I think he is doing everything wrong (go figure). I understand the idea that to make money one must spend money, but he is pushing that to the extreme. The main thing that I could ever agree with him about I think would be sending more troops. That previous statement may anger quite a few people, but it is my opinion. We are fighting across seas, we are there, period. I think he should send more soldiers in. May as well show a bit of muscle and get it over with. (If it were up to me and it was an option I would go for a bit more isolationism) Along the lines of foreign policy, I think he is doing the opposite of what should be done. Yes, we should be making allies, but we should wait for them to come to us. It may seem a bit of a stretch to some people but us going to other country's to make nice could be viewed as a sign of weakness and vulnerability to other country's, whereas if they approached us it could be viewed as us being (I am not sure which word would fit appropriately here) diplomatic. Those are just a few of my views, thanks for reading =)

With respect to the issue of allies, if we choose to be involved in global affairs (the isolationism debate being a whole other matter) it isn't in our best interests to let the allies come to us. The better idea is for us, as a nation, to establish what our view of the world is. Then, we should seek out allies who share this world view. This is essentially what we do now. Our strongest allies, Britain and Israel, are countries that most share our view of global order. Were we to let allies come to us we would entertain an endless cavalcade of opportunists looking to use our power to further their own ends, and offer little in the way of mutual obligation.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:36 am
Lord Bitememan
Enoine

With respect to the issue of allies, if we choose to be involved in global affairs (the isolationism debate being a whole other matter) it isn't in our best interests to let the allies come to us. The better idea is for us, as a nation, to establish what our view of the world is. Then, we should seek out allies who share this world view. This is essentially what we do now. Our strongest allies, Britain and Israel, are countries that most share our view of global order. Were we to let allies come to us we would entertain an endless cavalcade of opportunists looking to use our power to further their own ends, and offer little in the way of mutual obligation.

I can absolutely see how that could be 100% correct, but I think that to country's like North Korea they are seeing this and seeing it as an excellent oppurtunity to strike. The post right after my first one said I was being too kind, which I suppose I could agree with (I am told a lot I sugar coat things) and so I agree with that, it may hurt us severely to go out and try to scoop up some allies. But yes, I can also see how it can hurt us. For the sake of maintaining what is left of the U.S's reputation though I wish Obama could sit on his a** and work on problems at home, not other places (unless we are gonna get nuked, of course).  

Enoine

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:07 pm
well that is why the war in afghanistan is so important because they are the one who would buy a nuke and smuggle it in and well you know September 11, it has bin a while since they have struck us and I feel a second catastrophic attack is imminent honestly and that is why we SHOULD torcher these bastards into telling use what they know also I will make a topic about toucher the little sheet heads and terrorists alike  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:08 am
I am unafraid...

Q: What is your opinion of Obama

My answer is this: What is your opinion of your last root canal?*

*I said that because root canals are excruciating and horrible. I think that I described the man well.

...because I feel you there holding me.

Fyre in teh Hoal

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:22 pm
well see obama dose not know what americans need nor dose he know that the things he is doing looks good on paper but are completely impractical  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:50 pm
All I have to say is that the only difference between Obama and Osama is a bunch of BS!  

mkntater

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:03 pm
well that's not all true but I think I know what you mean when you say that now osama is a crazy Islamic extremist and obama is a progressive arrogant idiot  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:11 pm
100 years from now, when america is no longer here. obama will be written in the history books as "the worst leader the world has ever known, the leader who caused america to fall"  

Skibblez

Pumona

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:19 pm
Like I said "Obama is not getting things done like he wants, since Republicans have been able to stop him". If we are able to keep this up, I believe we will be fine. Time will tell thou.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff