Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
~{ In The World Of Dreams }~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:17 am
*as Natalie sneaks up behind him and surprises him, Jusu gasps lightly and jumps in the air about half feet. Turning around to look at his friend he nervously chuckles and shakes his head*

Geez, don't scare me like that... You almost gave me a heart attack hehe.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:18 pm
Minako sat cross leg on the couch in the leaving room, as she stretched her arms over her head and yawned. It was barely 20 minutes into the party, and she was already yawning. She could hardly believe it, but then again she did have a kind of busy day. First there was that 70 point math test, which she probably failed, the there was the 2 mile run in gym, and last but not least her science project. She was so glad she could relax now, and forget about how stressfull school could be. Sighing she leaned back onto the, as she stared up at the ceiling for awhile. A sort of blank look remained on her face, before she began to rub her eyes.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:46 am
*sneaking up over to Minako, Jusu suddenly pokes her into her sides while quickly appearing infront of her face upside down from her view*

Boo! Had a busy day?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:16 pm
Minako was startled when Jusu snuck on her. She had nearly fallen off the couch, as she quicky turned around so she was facing him.

"Ahh don't do that, you could give someone a heart attack sneaking up on them like that, and my day was defiently busy. You don't even want to get me started on it." She said, as she slightly shuddered as she thought about her day.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:20 pm
*slightly chuckling Jusu sits down onto the floor*

Can't be worse than working as a porter in a social office. Every single day you have stupid customers nagging for money, most of them are just complaining and the others don't understand your language at all. On top of that you have to deal with loads of mail...

*shuddering at that image he looks elsewhere, shaking his head*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:35 pm
Minako being in one her slightly annoying moods, decided to argue in saying her day was more stressful.

"But did you have to run two miles and end up tripping into a mud puddle, or finish atleast over half of a huge science project that counts as almost half of your grade?" She questioned, as she spread her arms out for the last part to symbolize how big of a project it was to her.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:44 am
Not exactly. But I did fail some courses back in school times but still managed to graduate from college. It's just too bad my family wasn't around to see that moment I got my graduation papers... But hey, cheer up. I'm sure Usagi can figure out something fun for tonight.

*Jusu looks out of the window for a while before turning back to Minako*

Say what did you cook up for Rei, when she was sick with flu and fever just as everyone else?*

((*= The episode where Minako nurses or is trying hard to nurse all the others but with bad results xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:32 am
((Can I be Ami and Makoto ?? if not both of them Ill play Ami ))  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:52 am
(( Yup, you can be both of em. Now, everybody, it would be appreciated if you could be active with this RPG, but if you have reasons you can't post here too often, let me know. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:59 pm
isaki walked over to the cd player and stared at it with evil eyes. "this song it's horrible who picked out the music" she said still staring at it she quickly crawled over to her bag and found one of her cd's she brought "this will be less boring i think"she said as she stopped the song that was playing and put in he cd. she pressed play and waited for the first song to come on. the first song was starry sky which she though some how fit the sailors well she didn't know how anyone else would react but her mood was instantly better  

kari_mimi2001

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:52 pm
((Ahhhh I sooo know what episode you are talking about, but I haven't seen it forever xp , and that was a funny episode to crying . Curse my sisters boyfriend who borrowed all her sailor moon anime scream ))

"Your probably right." She said, as she formed a grin on her face. She then quickly stood up on the couch, nearly falling over in the process, as she did a victory pose.

"Im sure we'll all have a great time." She said, as she crossed her arms and had begun to nod to herself. A somewhat confused look soon formed on her face though, as she let her feet fall from under neath her so she sitting back down next to Jusu.

"By the way where is Usagi, I haven't seen her yet?" She asked curiously. Usagi was probably just running late as usual, so there wasn't really anything to be worried about yet. Unless of course she was hours late without calling then she should be worried. She remembered the time when everyone had fallen sick with the flu, as she began to giggle. It was just a couple seconds before Jusu had asked what she had cooked for Rei when it had happened.

"I think it was soup, but I can't really remember" She responded. "All I know is that it turned out horrible."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:48 pm
((sorry been busy-_-))

Natalie chuckles at Jusu's reaction then sits across from Mina, giggling as Jusu scares her, idly playing with her jet-black hair she sighs, then smiles when Isaki puts on starry sky "good pick" she said to Isaki.  

Sailor Unknown

Dedicated Browser

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:50 am
(( I'm afraid not, Vente. This RPG is situated only into the dream world, not the real one. When it comes to villains, they appear and disappear whenever the characters have to face their nightmares and fears ))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff