Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Anyone else seen the 'star' season!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was your favoite Villian?
  Lead Crow
  Tin Nyanko
  Aluminum Siren
  Queen Nehelania <sorry if I spelled that wrong>
  Galaxia
  Other
View Results

sailoranimecode

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:20 pm
I love Stars! It was one of the best seasons and I laughed whenever I saw Sailor Iron Mouse try and hide from the "phone of doom!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:41 pm
yea ..i had to download them...but it was worth it...as i watched the last episode...i just cried tears of happiness...IT WAS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!  

Samarial

jazmin4evr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:04 pm
crying i cried and rofl laughed especially the episode usagi's date god that was soooooo funny!!! Seiya is the bomb i luv him!!!!!!! and all the other stars!!! i really liked their song search for ur love.... if anyone hasnt seen the season just pm me and ill give u the link in where u can download the last season...also the movies and specials.... exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:38 am
Saaaaailor Stars season is AWESOME!! I was fortunate enough to find a website with all the episodes up for download...WITHOUT using Bittorrent! Wheeeee! Seiya rules! xd  

Wubbzy

- HeartxCored -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:29 pm
I already saw "star" season twice smile
I love seya biggrin
my favorite villian is Galaxia...and I love Usagui..she's so brave redface  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:16 pm
Ah, Stars... I saw it little under two months ago! heart I thought the neherenia arc was very touching since I'm a big fan of Usagi. The episode where Makoto was captured by Neherenia was really touching too.

My favourite villains are Seiren and Crow. I just love them together as partners! They were the Usagi and Rei of the Anima-mates! Seiren was so ariheaded but very polite (like when she chastised Uranus and Neptune for wearing their shoes on the table) and it always infuriated Crow... but they were rivals/friends. I cried when Seiren and Crow died...  

Solar Kitty-chan

Coolcat607

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:35 pm
oooh that reminds me! my friends bought the whole stars season not that long ago.. but then she doesn't live where she used to anymore- she moved! now she's comin to visit me this summer and I getta see the stars season this summer when she brings the DVDs!!! OMG i'm so excited! lol!!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:27 am
I want to see that so much, but my parents won't let me buy it crying  

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:46 pm
I got it and I LOVED it!!!!! heart
but alas I stricken by the most terrible thing in the world.....
THE LAST DVD WAS SCRATCHED!!!!! eek
so I couldn't see the ending crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:20 pm
My fave part is the first part with Queen Nehillinia; then the last part when they actully fight Galaxia...  

ElaborateDream

On an evening in Roma

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:07 am
Star season it my fave!!!! I liked Siren the best for some reason. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:21 am
Siren was so polite and proper...  

ElaborateDream

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 am
I loved Stars, I rmemeber I got it befor eDVD's were even big so I just 'rebought' it this X-mas but when I first saw it I was SO freaking excited I could just pee. Queen Nehelenia was awesome because she was just so mad at Usagi, I loved that they started off Satrs with a finally like feeling and then Galaxia was kick a**! All she had to do was lift a hand and boom, you could be dead- Now that's a perfessional villain for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:51 am
But what about Iron Mouse!! She always made me laugh becaus eeverytime that phoen would ring she'd freak out! Hah  

User_8572

II Reicheru II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:04 am
I loved Stars. I think it might have been my favorite aside from S. I think my favorite villain might have been Sailor Iron Mouse or Nehelenia. They were both awesome. :3  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff