Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
3 simple spells wanted!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:38 pm
Please. How can a spell work when you don't know who the ******** the other person was?

I was asking how to write one then how to make it work. Like I'd ask for a premade incantation.

If I was asking for that I would have told you the male's name and whatever else you needed. Like I'd make someone else possibly suffer the Mistress of Karma's wrath.

So basically I was asking for instructions like Magus said. Since I have no idea how to do simple spells myself.

But I'm not asking for instant Karma now... I just want him to feel like I feel every damn day when he decides to annoy me. I ignore him buthe won't quite and he's beem driving me insane((more than I already am))But I guess I won't do anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 am
Marokia
Please. How can a spell work when you don't know who the ******** the other person was?

I was asking how to write one then how to make it work. Like I'd ask for a premade incantation.

If I was asking for that I would have told you the male's name and whatever else you needed. Like I'd make someone else possibly suffer the Mistress of Karma's wrath.

So basically I was asking for instructions like Magus said. Since I have no idea how to do simple spells myself.

But I'm not asking for instant Karma now... I just want him to feel like I feel every damn day when he decides to annoy me. I ignore him buthe won't quite and he's beem driving me insane((more than I already am))But I guess I won't do anything.

Many people don't realize it, but people that try to hurt others often DO suffer or HAVE suffered themselves. It is often their own suffering that causes them to lash out at others - which is why you just lashed out at VelvetAssasin. Your neighbor probably has a lot of s**t in his life as well, so he is probably already feeling it.  

Magus Initi

DKMG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am
i would advise against the karma spell...nothing good ever comes of messing w/ karma.....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:10 pm
Magus Young
Marokia

Many people don't realize it, but people that try to hurt others often DO suffer or HAVE suffered themselves. It is often their own suffering that causes them to lash out at others - which is why you just lashed out at VelvetAssasin. Your neighbor probably has a lot of s**t in his life as well, so he is probably already feeling it.

when did I mention he was my neighbor? Plus this dude isn't really the kind who suffers. he's the kind of person whose ignorance that will get him hurt one day.Uggh... this is usless. It's already to late to do anything. Somebody delete this thread.  

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Magus Initi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:29 am
Marokia
Magus Young
Marokia

when did I mention he was my neighbor? Plus this dude isn't really the kind who suffers. he's the kind of person whose ignorance that will get him hurt one day.Uggh... this is usless. It's already to late to do anything. Somebody delete this thread.

Hm, I'm not sure why I got the impression that he was your neighbor. Curious... What is he then? Obviously he's someone you can't get away from or ignore, then the only other options would be classmate/teacher or co-worker.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:06 am
The only thing I can suggest is a mirror spell. That doesn't seem too immoral and is meant to show the reflect the persons emotions and thoughts back at them. The goal is that they re-examine there own emotions. Its kind of self explanatory and can be done in several ways depending on what type of spell work you do

If you imagine it theres a 5% chance it will happen. If you want it Real bad 10% chance. You just have to know what you want... be specific and then focus on willing that into existence and figuring out ways that it could happen. Thats the basic of most basic spell work. Objects help give you something to focus on so that you don't loose sight of what you want and ******** up the spell that way.  

Ishtar Shakti

Oborosen

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:14 pm
I must warn you that what your asking is not to be taken likely. Any kind of spell, incantation, or ward used in this way has a bad tendency. To garner attention from the wrong people.

Besides if this guy is as much redneck that I'm getting from your story. That if something goes wrong with the spell and he has any inkling that your the cause.
He might just end up trying to burn your house down with you in it.

I am speaking from experience here.
So as with what ever you do, be careful.

Just give me some time. I'll PM you when I get a more Defensive method for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:32 am
In the end, everyone gets what they deserved. Even if you do a spell to make him see it through your eyes, do you really think it will change anything? Or that he will care?
This is more about you building your own walls and shields until you can truly get away from him.  

Underworld Priestess

Naristar

Dangerous Nerd

14,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:36 am
No offense,
but you would be much better with like a binding or protection rather than an attack.
all attacking does is get yourself in trouble.
or even better yet, grow a thicker skin and avoid the guy.
As my older siblings would tell me, Magic isn't the answer to everything.
Maybe you need to examine why this guy can get to you sooo bad and nutrilize it from within.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:26 pm
Learn to shield. If you are tired of him being a p***k (pardon my french) then stop putting yourself around him. Start to associate yourself with someone that has an IQ over 7.  

xxravenohayexx

Silouz Imperial

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:31 pm
HEE heee blaugh

Traditional Indian-Black Magic is My favorite!!!!

blaugh

If you can shake hands with him i can lend you a spell, it is simple but.... may have some consequences..... but just ignore them and they will leave you alone.... just don't talk to them.

ok so i see you are Looking for righteousness... Fire is what you need! Try getting Henna If you can and imprint ( आग
) on your palm, make sure it doesn't go over you palm-joints. And simply convince him to shake your hands and retribution would seek him; but make sure you have done nothing wrong to him or had impure thoughts against him, for the retribution WILL seek you. and hear is a simple Karma spell.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:03 pm
Or simple sigil magic.

"I desire _____ to see from my point of view" or something along those lines. Note, I wouldn't use "see through my eyes," because honestly, think of Jeepers Creepers. XD

You take out repeating letters from the intent, and either reform the letters into an utterable, but nonsensical mantra, or incorporate the letters into a sigil. You can even draw out a depiction of the intent and then simplify it until it no longer looks like the original picture.

The key is to get your subconscious acting, not your conscious mind.

Focus on the sigil or repeat the mantra until you can reach a state of gnosis, then see the intent forcing its way out into the universe.

Then get rid of the sigil, forget the mantra, whatever. Just stop thinking about it consciously and let the universe get your stuff done.

Of course, active things like avoiding the douchebag or not actively pissing him off also help. Magic isn't going to do crap for you if you actively go in opposite direction of your intent, after all.  

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CandleandCards

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:51 am
If Being Christian a hinder to you and casting, then you do realise that many denominations do not condone the act of seeking aid of a caster.

But that aside, im going to throw in my two cents with a mild caribbean accent to my typing because im hardcore like that

"Ya mon if ya wanting ta be teachin' dat mon to be respecting ya ways it be best if ya use yo own spell. havin' some internet witchy to send some pain to dat mon's way be bad ju ju to them if dey be followin' the 3 fold law. spells be best made from the intent of da person who be really needin' them. if ya don' have a book, then check tha' google for soem advice. peace out mon!"

chyeah, I'm cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:53 am
Simim
Or simple sigil magic.

"I desire _____ to see from my point of view" or something along those lines. Note, I wouldn't use "see through my eyes," because honestly, think of Jeepers Creepers. XD

You take out repeating letters from the intent, and either reform the letters into an utterable, but nonsensical mantra, or incorporate the letters into a sigil. You can even draw out a depiction of the intent and then simplify it until it no longer looks like the original picture.

Focus on the sigil or repeat the mantra until you can reach a state of gnosis, then see the intent forcing its way out into the universe.

Then get rid of the sigil, forget the mantra, whatever. Just stop thinking about it consciously and let the universe get your stuff done.

Of course, active things like avoiding the douchebag or not actively pissing him off also help. Magic isn't going to do crap for you if you actively go in opposite direction of your intent, after all.

I thought sigil magick needed to have the act of raising energy to empower the actual sigil. The most common way was through orgasimc energy razz
never really meddles with that  

CandleandCards

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:58 pm
CandleandCards
Simim
Or simple sigil magic.

I thought sigil magick needed to have the act of raising energy to empower the actual sigil. The most common way was through orgasimc energy razz
never really meddles with that

The reaching gnosis part is essential. If you're doing that through an inhibitory manner, such as meditation, trance, etc. or if you're doing it through excitatory manners, such as orgasm, dancing, etc. it'll work either way.

The key is to reach that point of no-mind, where you cease to think of anything and you're in gnosis. Raising energy will naturally come along as a result of trying to achieve this.

Some people can't meditate well, some people prefer not to reach orgasm, some people dance to techno until they zone out, some people take drugs to reach the state. Whatever works for you.  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff