Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Angels, The Final Battle; The Demons, The Last Stand

Back to Guilds

The largest gathering of Angels in all of gaia. We have fun contests with amazing prizes, like this years Golden laurels(Demons now Welcome) 

Tags: angelic, Demonic, angel, Demon, warrior 

Reply The Angels, The Final Battle
Everyone needs to post their Character Sheet. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRamen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:31 am
Name: Aria

Angel or Demon?
Angel!

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light?

To share the many joys of life with everyone! To protect those who are mortal!

How did your human self die?

I saved my mother! A theif approached my mother wielding a gun in right hand and a sack in left. He threatened my mother to give him her purse but, she refused. I was hidden among the desks and tables watching my mother. The theif asked my mother a second time. She refused. He held up the gun to my mother. I ran and pushed the theif aside saving my mother. When the theif slipped, he pulled the trigger on his gun and shot me on 'accident'. I passed away in a hospital, but knowing I had saved my mother made me feel like a hero.

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil?

I will protect mortals at all costs, I will watch over them from above. I will prevent any harm that threatens their life, as if I were protecting my mother.

Pic of avi: User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:50 am
Name Snow

Age 17

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? There needs to be light in everyone heart and that is my goal to change people to happiness

How did your human self died? I gave my heart to a special person

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? I will not just protect the innocent but also the people who are evil and need of someone. I will protect anyone who comes close to me. I have no limit to who i will protect but save and cause no harm to anyone.

pic of chracter User Image

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

Captain Durr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:07 am
Name: Daddyknight1

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? I chose to become a Guardian of Light because being bad is to much work.

How did your human self died? I suppose I was probably a good person before that bus hit me.

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? By kicking evil butt.

Facts about myself:
I am funny
I am awesome
I am friendly
I am NOT conceited (well thats what I tell myself

Picture of character:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:45 am
My characterrr: -

Name: emily

Because through out my life on earth i always felt tht i had to protect other people.

giving my life for the one i love.

in any possible way i can

Facts about me:
very very shy
only talks to her best friend..
if i talk to u ur very lucky, bcz its rare tht i will talk to ppl i dont no.
the reson i am so pertective of the ones i love is because i lost everyone in my family.. so the ones i learn to love, i dont wanna lose.

When i look in the mirror i see....

User Image  

iLuhv_y00h-

CrysalWing523

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:41 pm
Kyianna

Name: Kyianna

Nickname: Keys

Race: Angelic Mage

How did your human self die?: Never human, born mage.

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil?: Same way I always have, with everything I have, cuz the innocent are more worthy to live than I, so I should die before them

Facts about myself:
I can shape shift.
I am very friendly, and trust easily with persuasion from my friends.
I look funny, and I don't care.
I carry a staff as my only weapon.

Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:59 pm
Name: Saiyuri

Age: Looks 13, But really a few hundred years old. Still a young angel, but mature and sometimes cruel.

It chose me. I can not deny my good nature and compassion towards others.

I was exorcised and my demonic self was dragged to hell and my original self went to heaven because the strain of the exorcism killed me.

I like to use nature to aid me in saving those that help themselves.

Appearance:
User Image  

Saiyuri Inuzuka

4,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Idjit Angel

Divine Gatekeeper

12,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:30 pm
Name - Lord Angellus

Age - 18

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? - To protect the good citizens of gaia from the things that go bump in the night (and maybe on the chatterbox forum >.>")

How did your human self died? - I was shot as a prisoner of war by a firing line, but little did they know I rigged 500lbs of C-4 to go up with me.

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? - A sword in one hand and a spell book in the other.

pic of chracter -

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:16 am
Name: Saint Angel Hero

I'm an angelic hero who became a saint and join the seraphim's group. I died due to the war against hell. I was a peaceful angel I play the flute for those who have died in battle which I still do for me and for them. I have a golden arm with Holy aura and staff given by a demigod.  

Saint Dredrousu

Emii_eat_chuu-x

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:38 am
User Image
Name: Emii

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? To make sure there is justice...&& to protect what's right.

How did your human self died? Saving someone dear to me. It was my duty.

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? Guide them with not only my light...but the light of everyone...as one i am weak...But together we're strong. Everyone has a heart and so does evil...We just have to show them love and the importance of peace. Nobody deserves to die wether they commited sins or not. We're all the same, just different looks. Even if needed, I will save the innocent people with my own life, with no hesitation.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:48 pm
Name:Goku The Protector

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light?The Dark
is evil and i love the light its worm.

How did your human self died?I wasin a battel to save the earth. I was mortally woundedand with a final blow i vanquished the evil that threatened to destroy the earth.

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil?By my new angelic powers and the hope of those that need help and protecting.  

Goku The Protector

sweetcupcake1989

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:51 pm
please rate e n stay in my castle  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:29 am
Name: Chanie Ushi Moo
(CALL ME CHANIE)

Coz I love white and I dont want to look like a devil which is having pointy tail.

How did your human self died?
My human self forgot to breath.

Turn them into angels so that they can protect themselves from evil.

User Image

Chanie_Ushi_MOo

StarLight_Angel_07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:51 pm
Greeting And Salutations, My screen Name here is StarLight_Angel_07 and I am of The Ancients. You will not have my age as that is not what is Important here. I am Chosen to be here amongst you by one who is Of the Highest and Most Holy. I am Always Of The Light and if I tend to visit areas, please know I am on a journey through the remainder of this Life as I am Not Dead but Quite Alive. I Am A Angel In Every Way and Protect and Defend others who may require my Assistance. My Human self Has been shall I say Transformed into something much better now. I am Enlightened and Gifted from the friends I have made and as well the Loves I have Lost. The ways I may be able to save some are though my being amongst the ones I come in contact with. This may be a Verbal action and in confrontation. Know This; Good Must Always Overcome Evil. There is the strong and there is The Mighty. I have been Given Complete Power over All of My Enemies and I will not be afraid. We know that A New World will Come out of All of this. And At One point All of the Stars fall from The Heavens. I am hoping I will be the Last Star that may have to fall. As Well we are All made of StarDust and We are Guided In The Holy Fathers Divine Plan. Blessings and Peace Be Unto All of You In this Quest that In the end We Will Win ~*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:34 pm
Name:Jamie-Kei
Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? To take vengence on the evil that sent my soul into the afterlife. stressed
How did your human self die? Demons tore out my eyes and gutted my whilst my family watched. scream
How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? By Destroying ever last icarnate of evi; rofl
Photo of Character? I do not as of yet have a photo of my charcter. I will upload one as soon as I have a chance to draw one blaugh  

Tancorix

Wealthy Player

The Angels, The Final Battle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas