Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
How would you reimagine Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:47 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Heheheheh...
Although still, it's pretty sad when you could say, "That guy with a black coat and grey hair who has tits and high heels is more masculine than that other guy with a black coat and grey hair."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

honestly? i can't stand sephiroth. a guy with long hair period just doesn't do it for me. i dont really like cloud either haha. Vincent is my fav biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:34 am
Meh. Vincent probably sparkles in sunlight. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Don't Insult him! He's not a Vampire! He just likes sleeping in a Coffin for like 30years. He's a Genetically Altered Human! Vampires don't transform into beasts in their limit breaks, or even have limit breaks period!*starts ranting even more.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:31 am
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME
Don't Insult him! He's not a Vampire! He just likes sleeping in a Coffin for like 30years. He's a Genetically Altered Human! Vampires don't transform into beasts in their limit breaks, or even have limit breaks period!*starts ranting even more.*
Transforming into beasts, huh? You mean like... In the werewolves in New Moon?

Best two male characters in FFVII: Barret and Cid. The only two who actually have testosterone in their bodies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:10 am
The only good one out of the selection you mention is Cid. and that's only because of his Last Limit Break. The Highwind, shoots out a barage of missles a bunch....if the only thing that got going for them is cussing, tht's it. I liked. for the rcord. I don't tranform into a werwolf. The Gigaes...I'm not sure if I spelled that reight...anyways the Gigaes Beast isn't a werewolf, at least not acording to FF7: DoC. ebign able to trasnform into a superior being, though a bit wild, kicks shooting our ammo from a gun arm better anyday.....crap we're getting of tpoic.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:15 am
Well, DoC is the RE4 of Final Fantasy 7, so I don't consider it canon. Not that I consider any of the spinoffs and sequels canon.
And Barret is still cooler than Cid. Barret is the one character in FF7, that I wouldn't mind being. Big scary black guy with a badass gun for an arm. How can you beat that?

I'll let someone else get back on topic.  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:07 pm
Alright, well first off capcom, we're taking Resident Evil 0 completely out of development and erasing it from Resident Evil history. Resident Evil is the start, no leaches, no going back in time. Now, Resident Evil 1 shall take place in the mansion still. This time around more secrets are discovered, more enemies are being fought against, and more area to cover. Yes, capcom, you're chapter system in Resident Evil 4 and 5 was a purely genious idea, probably to only one of the two games. Now this gives me an opportunity to divide out the resident evil games and make them epic.

You can imagine the game in classic controls, or in 4 and 5 controls.
I am picturing this in 4 and 5 controls because it puts more fear into the game with the controls fighting zombies instead of plagues, also imo.

..::Resident Evil 1::..

Chapter 1: The forest
Intro scene starts out in the STARS office, where Chris is reading reports on the missing and eaten victims in the Arklay mountains. Then about halfway down a line a call comes in that Bravo team was under attack. So they go on the search. The intro scene ends at the landing of the helicopter.

Here, you search for Bravo team and encounter dogs and normal zombies. You learn about what you are fighting out in the dark forest. In my opinion, an extremely scary scenery and yet, a better one.

Chapter 2: The mansion
Okay skrew going back and fourth from outside to mansion to this place to that place. You should search the entire mansion in this chapter, making it less of walking time and more discovery and killing. In this you fight the plant, yawn, and neptune ( i think thats his name sorry if i'm incorrect anywhere in this reply i haven't replayed my games or been on gaia in so long) You discover certain mysteries about the mansion and the reason for its development.

Chapter 3: The Garden
After splitting up with alpha team, you all regroup in the garden. Here you discover how the development of green red and blue herbs started. Green herbs were to replace war rations, to help quickly heal the wounds of hurt soldiers with the simple digestion of herb, or tea. Blue herbs were a strain of green mixed with a perfect antidote to cure any poison. And red herbs had a chemical used to boost the effects of the green herb. So in this monstrous back yard of the mansion you really find a growing lab, where Umbrella was making healing substances. I like this better than just monsters and monsters, because it shows the good of umbrella to the resident evil fans.

Chapter 4: The Lab
So behind the garden and all the mysteries that I will not go in to detail about, you finally find the laboratory. But you aren't just going to fight tyrant at the end. No, that would just have to be too easy. Here, you find the failed attempts of making tyrant and Lisa Trevor. I think a waste facility should be somewhere in this Lab, and depending on your character choice, Jill gets trapped by Barry, Chris trapped by Wesker. Where here you fight an army of failed tyrants and/or lisa trevors. Making the fear in the game much higher. And of course you uncover the rest of the secrets, wesker is the bad guy, barry can't stand up for himself, and you get saved at the end.

If you beat that game with Jill you unlock Barry's side scenario, play Barry's story, learn more secrets
And with Chris you unlock Wesker's, and play as him.

..::Resident Evil 2::..

Chapter 1: The City
The idea of Leon S Kennedy and Claire Redfield meeting up in the beginning is one I will not change, yes I know, most of you don't like Leon, but he will be an important character until the end of this game. So in the streets is just like the forest of the first game, you fight zombies and your general enemies here, learn the controls of the game, and simple story starting.

Chapter 2: The Police Station
Most of the story is unchanged, yet when you search Wesker's desk you learn of his story with Umbrella and how he has been keeping them safe from the Raccoon Police Department for the past five years, disposing of search and arrest warrants, keeping Umbrella's asses safe. Also a key item you find in his desk is a sample of the T-Virus, (if Claire) or the Anti-Virus (if Leon) Which will be used in the lab section of the game later.

Chapter 3: Dead Streets of Raccoon City
(this is an added part of the game, most of the game is unchanged, so any part of the game that i may seem to be replacing is still in there, i just don't need to write about it)

In the dead streets there are three key locations, an old group home, a hospital (RE3) and a laboratory. First you find the hospital, you pretty much just set the events that take place ten minutes later in resident evil 3. In the old group home you find out that William's mother lived there, and while making his virus to create a BOW, he was also mixing these chemicals with those of green and red herbs, thinking he can create a cure for his mothers permanent state of being paralyzed. In this old group home, she is the infected boss, quick, fast, insane, much like Lisa Trevor, just old, ugly, stronger, and a lot scarier. She has infected the rest of the people in her old group home, so its just like a part of resident evil 2 that creates more fear and more story. and after making all these discoveries you get to the lab.

Chapter 4: The Lab
And of course the end of the game, where everything is unchanged. accept for one key factor. Leon dies. Yes. You read it, LEON DIES! Towards the end of the game before your last fight with Birkin, you will either have the anti-virus, or the T-Virus. Now, this part may seem kind of lame, but it is the way I thought Leon should go down, since I do like him in RE2. If you are Leon you have the anti-virus, and with it, you must heal Claire because she gets infected. Now with that in mind, I'm pretty sure if you are smart you can predict the other way around. If you are Claire you have the T-Virus, so when Leon gets infected all you can do is make him a super human for five minutes before Birkin kills him, making Birkin weak enough for Claire to kill. Thus ending resident evil 2 as it should have been.

..::Resident Evil 3::..

I would like to change nothing in Resident Evil 3, except for an encounter with Wesker, I'd like to see that somewhere in the game, and make it a cut scene explaining the escape of Albert Wesker.

Resident Evil 4 should be Code Veronica, because it's the scariest RE game, in my opinion.

Resident Evil 5 should take place after UC and be the story of how Chris is on the search for Jill, while Jill is on the search for Chris, Wesker remains the main enemy and does not die at the end. In this game, the plagus never existed and you fight original classic zombies. Wesker escaped from Umbrella, creating his own Lab, his own Viruses, and holds a secret underground industry. Wesker has created a super gene called the X-Virus, not only does it make it's host stronger, it has not showed any symptoms of taking over its hosts mind or body. This industry is under the ruins or Raccoon City, where at the end of the game you will follow Wesker through an underground rail road to this Lab. In it are his test subjects who should be hard as hell to kill. Almost impossible, and half way through it a cutscene should happen. Jill and Chris are yelling across the room about how they should dip, but the way they came is close, so the only way to escape, is up. So you are running away, almost like a chase part of the game, you can't get hit by any of the enemies, or else you get dragged back and lose, thankfully your partner is beside you, so when you are grabbed or hit you have assistance.

When you reach the surface you end up in rubble and ruins of what used to be raccoon city, yes it should be a dramatic slow intense scene with calm music and of course, Jill in tears. But just like that scene in RE3 when you think everything is supposed to be better and Nemy kills the copter, the enemies come behind you through your escape route, but when they hit the surface there is a gene in the air from the T-Virus, an unknown gene that the original design couldn't unlock, the gene that was supposed to create super humans rather than zombies. So this zombie gene is breathed through the X-Virus BOWs. After about a five minute fight with them, they start coughing up blood, and the genes start to mix. Not only do they become stronger, they become less controllable, they become Crimson Heads, just like 100x more insane.

idk, i just came up with all this on the top of my head, no brainstorm, no collecting info, just straight up typed this and that's it. Now that I am done, I think I might write a book that goes into great detail. I have no clue. But thanks if you read this entire. I appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:19 am
Never ever EVER get rid of the Umbrella Corporation. Tricell is a joke compared to Umbrella since they happen to steal Umbrella's research because they can't come up with they're own legitimate viral research.  

Hatsumi Shinobi

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Hatsumi Shinobi
Never ever EVER get rid of the Umbrella Corporation. Tricell is a joke compared to Umbrella since they happen to steal Umbrella's research because they can't come up with they're own legitimate viral research.

While I do agree that Tricell is a joke, it was basically inevitable for the Umbrella Corporation to fall. You can only leak a virus so many times before someone catches on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:29 pm
Canas Renvall
Hatsumi Shinobi

While I do agree that Tricell is a joke, it was basically inevitable for the Umbrella Corporation to fall. You can only leak a virus so many times before someone catches on.
And when Umbrella falls, is when Capcom should open a big champagne bottle and say, "Well, it's been a blast. We're sad to see the series end, but it had to happen."
Not come up with a bunch of crappier replacements.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:38 pm
Canas Renvall
Hatsumi Shinobi

True that. RIP Umbrella...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces