Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Mako
I just found out how many more members S.I.N has o-o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AquaticPisces

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:18 pm
kikizakuro
we need loyalty in B.O.O but its very hard to come by. if they switched just because of the skin then there idiots. the could by it in the market place when someone wins

EXACTLY!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:59 pm
Wait...You can switch Sides?  

sorakyle

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

AquaticPisces

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:13 am
sorakyle

Once you join a side, you can't switch to another side. Before the event alot people wanted to join B.O.O. (i'm guessing) but then when the event started and they found out about the skin...some people that are thinking to join B.O.O. decided to join S.I.N. because the style of the skin and items. Which was a stupid and idiotic reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:16 am
PiscesGalH2O
sorakyle

Once you join a side, you can't switch to another side. Before the event alot people wanted to join B.O.O. (i'm guessing) but then when the event started and they found out about the skin...some people that are thinking to join B.O.O. decided to join S.I.N. because the style of the skin and items. Which was a stupid and idiotic reason.

i agree  

Casual Boy

turboturboturbo

Dangerous Genius

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:16 am
PiscesGalH2O
Dark Harvester
we have more in the guild, a lot of people switched sides because of the skin though, im still on boo btw

WOW...just because of the skin?!?!?!

Since they don't like the skin, they could still join the team and not wear the skin and just wear the items they won on one of the achievements. Or just wear their normal clothing that they wear on gaia.

OR

If B.O.O. wins the war and they don't like the skin STILL, they could either trash the skin or sell it on the marketplace.

About 70% or 50% of people on the winning team (I'm guessing 70% or 50%) would either keep their skin or just sell it on the marketplace or trash it....trust me...I saw alot of B.O.O. and S.I.N. items on sale in the marketplace.

Plus I checked the skin price thing...it cost like about 34,000 gold...so I'm guessing people on the WINNING team would sell their skin.

If we win, I'm going to keep my skin...it looks cool.

You can't sell the skin because it is soulbound to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:20 am
John Laurain
PiscesGalH2O
Dark Harvester
we have more in the guild, a lot of people switched sides because of the skin though, im still on boo btw

Since they don't like the skin, they could still join the team and not wear the skin and just wear the items they won on one of the achievements. Or just wear their normal clothing that they wear on gaia.

OR

If B.O.O. wins the war and they don't like the skin STILL, they could either trash the skin or sell it on the marketplace.

About 70% or 50% of people on the winning team (I'm guessing 70% or 50%) would either keep their skin or just sell it on the marketplace or trash it....trust me...I saw alot of B.O.O. and S.I.N. items on sale in the marketplace.

Plus I checked the skin price thing...it cost like about 34,000 gold...so I'm guessing people on the WINNING team would sell their skin.

I SAID THE PEOPLE ON THE WINNING TEAM!!!!

WHEN THE EVENT IS OVER GET TO EITHER SELL THEIR SKIN OR TRASH IT!!!!  

AquaticPisces

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Thread Flip 150

That Darn Hipster

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 am
wow their switching just because of the skin (can the skins even be sold?) makes me wonder if were going to win if they have 3,000 more>.<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:54 am
What in the.....
I wish we could get all the B.O.O items for free.... =w= cause I'm poor Dx
And I want them xD But..... I really don't like the S.I.N skin anyways ( is a liar ), so I would never even think of switching xP  

XD Rukia Kuchiki

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:55 am
PiscesGalH2O
John Laurain
PiscesGalH2O
Dark Harvester

OR

I SAID THE PEOPLE ON THE WINNING TEAM!!!!

WHEN THE EVENT IS OVER GET TO EITHER SELL THEIR SKIN OR TRASH IT!!!!

Calm down. This is just a game.

And what gives you the idea that it will be un-soulbound once this event is over?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:59 am
Dark Harvester

You can switch sides?  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:00 am
jaxcam
Dark Harvester

You can switch sides?

No, you cant switch sides. Once you choose a side, you are stuck with it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:03 am
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
jaxcam
Dark Harvester

You can switch sides?

Oh... I wanted the SIN mace...  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Magical Isadore

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:16 pm
lovelie fennikusu
Well it would be funny if they couldnt sell it at all when that was their initial plan for it. ^_^ also evil always has more/better stuff than good but good always prevails

-name one time when good hasnt prevailed over evil-

Wolf Creek comes to mind...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:40 pm
jaxcam
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
jaxcam
Dark Harvester

You can switch sides?

Oh... I wanted the SIN mace...

you can buy the SIN mace. they're in the marketplace (i saw lots of them)  

icy avenberry

Mako

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces