Submit

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:50 pm
The Dragon Always Wins
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Any game is more fun when you play with friends.
If they would have been playing it alone, the tone would have been totally different. When you watch a scary movie or do something scary with your pals, it's easy to laugh and have fun. xd

This is the only way I could play scary games. Otherwise I couldn't touch it. I dun wanna be afwaid. crying
Same here. If I ever watch a scary movie I have to do it with people that I can laugh with. "Haha, this is so stupid, right? HahahaHAHAAAAAAAAH. >___>; Haha."

I can hardly even watch YouTube videos because I have a fear that they're just going to have a screaming face in the middle of all of them.

He's not even kidding
I try to show him youtube videos all the time and he is usually worried I am trying to scare him
Like Food part 1 and 2. ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Lifeless-Fox
The Dragon Always Wins
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Any game is more fun when you play with friends.
If they would have been playing it alone, the tone would have been totally different. When you watch a scary movie or do something scary with your pals, it's easy to laugh and have fun. xd

This is the only way I could play scary games. Otherwise I couldn't touch it. I dun wanna be afwaid. crying
Same here. If I ever watch a scary movie I have to do it with people that I can laugh with. "Haha, this is so stupid, right? HahahaHAHAAAAAAAAH. >___>; Haha."

I can hardly even watch YouTube videos because I have a fear that they're just going to have a screaming face in the middle of all of them.

He's not even kidding
I try to show him youtube videos all the time and he is usually worried I am trying to scare him
Like Food part 1 and 2. ;D

DX
crying  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:47 pm
reminds me of when i played doom 3 for the first time. at midnight. in the dark. ALL ALONE.

lets just say i beat it in one sitting that I'll never forget.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:53 pm
Meta_Fish
Wantcookie
I listen to their voices, and my Gaydar overloads and shorts out.
I find this hilarious. xd
Aren't gay people not supposed to further stereotypes about gay people?
but he's bi fish

remember he is bi  

Allegro

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:15 pm
Lol, Pretty funny.
I love playing scary games with friends. My friend invited me over while he played Resident Evil with his other friend a while ago and it was hilarious! XD

Ah, good times. goooood times.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:23 pm
J of The Wind
Lol, Pretty funny.
I love playing scary games with friends. My friend invited me over while he played Resident Evil with his other friend a while ago and it was hilarious! XD

Ah, good times. goooood times.

I remember watching the ring with one of my friends, we got the s**t scared out of us when my parents called us during the last scene  

xGanonxChanx

The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces