Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate Alliance

Back to Guilds

Everyone is welcome here 

Tags: contest, event, gaia, discussion 

Reply Roleplay
School, Training, and RP! ((WOOT FIRST TOPIC!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been doing your missions?
  Yes of course! I want to power the Trident!
  Nope. I is too lazy.
  BUH DUH HURR??? WHUT MISHONS??? DURR HURRR
  IMA POLL WHORE
View Results

Lusterman500

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:43 pm
"hey does anyone have any water?" ryusuke asked "i kinda need right now or i''l start bleeding from my eyes unless i quench the dragon in me" he said as blood started coming out of his eyes. then he fell to the ground like he had pain with a capital "P".  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:05 am
A small girl walks in wearing black jeans and a black hoodie with long black hair and gray eyes. her eyes widen seeing one of the students bleeding from there eyes "thats not normal is it?"  

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lusterman500

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:53 am
"well neither is being a dragonic!" ryusuke said in pain as he struggled to get up.when he got his face up it revealed a change in his eyes they went from sapphire human eyes to red dragon-like eyes. "i need water! if i don't the dragon form will take over!" he said continuing to get up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:04 pm
The boy's aura flared up as he moved over to Ryusuke. He pulled a glass from his bag and closed his eyes. A small pool of water formed in the glass. He handed it to the draconic. "Here." He stood up and sat down in a desk, looking up at Mitsukai, aura still large and bright, flashing between intense color and whiteness. "S'tha' qualify as anything else?"  

Silver Nephil

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:29 pm
"i have to admit thats cool" Rachel said as ryusuke chugged down his water. she could feel him calming down from the past events and relaxed  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 pm
as he drank the water smoke came out from his mouth but his pain settled and he felt better. he opened his eyes they were still the dragon-like eye but he seemed to control it better. "don't worry about the eye. it can see through any darkness, any surface, and right to your minds. but it'll exhaust and turn to normal. it's called the Dragon Eye. dragonics gets them cmpared to vampires and werewolves cuz unlike werewolves and vampires , they die naturally. werewolves don't age and vampires are immortal."  

Lusterman500

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:12 pm
Rachel nodded and went to take a seat. she was glad no one was too nervous since she would ba able to feel it. panic and fear drained her and she didn't want to faint in the middle of class  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:17 pm
a new student walks in as he looks around and then takes a seat ".........." haveing a lot on and his face coverd with a mask he does not talk if he does not have to  

Vayne Hashiba

Lusterman500

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:32 pm
ryusuke left the classroom to wash the blood off his face. he pulled out what looked like a photo after he finished washing.he stared at it and put it away and returned to the classroom. "sorry about that." he said with a stern face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:06 pm
Rachel nodded at his apolize feeling the emotions that came off of him. like a reflex she pushed a calming feeling over his mind.  

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:08 pm
The boy sighed, pushing his hair from his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:18 pm
((Sorry for not posting for awhile, I have other guilds and other threads I'm in sweatdrop )) Mitsukai sighed, and face-palmed. "This is gonna be a long year..." She muttered to herself. "Being Dragonic is pretty normal to me. I've met many people like that. It's not as rare as some of you think." She said to everyone.  

wintus

Lusterman500

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:25 pm
ryusuke still had his stern face "yeah well i'm hunting down this dragonic named Atlas Terra." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:13 pm
Mitsukai looked at Ryusuke and just sat down at her desk. "Why would you hunt your own kind?" She said quietly to him from her desk. "It's like being a vampire and a vampire hunter at the same time. It's just like how my brother acts..." She stood from her chair and walked out of the classroom into the hallway.  

wintus

P0k3yGam3rGirl

Pure-hearted Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:48 pm
A new girl came in the classroom wearing a very gothic like outfit *AKA my gaia online person looking outfit* She had a small smile, as she asked "What'd I miss?" She paused. "I am Claire BTW."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff