Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Back from the convention! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meep!!
  Yay Cosplay!
View Results

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Yesh, my husband wants to cosplay Vergil at some point. 3nodding I think he's planning on doing a Crisis Core version of Cloud next year or something. At least that's what he was saying yesterday. xP!

[ rinioa ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:20 pm
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
miller: just because someone is owner of one guild doesn't mean that they can't be a member of another - I'm a member of 3 in total. (I like to keep the number low)

Rini: Tell me about it (con stuff WAY too expensive)
Last CON I went to, I spend about $90 on just 4 figurines.
(I was I could buy crisis core - but I don't have a PSP)
'Twas a joke Dude. I belong to three guilds that are (practically) the same, one of which is this one.

Miller: sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like I was upset or anything.
(I was just playing too)
I should really post a description of my internal mind animations.

Here... this is the closest thing that I could find to what was going on in my head.
Gotenks?
]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k365/dhlord64/gohancuwae.jpg?t=1257700795.jpgGotenks?

That's young gohan, silly!

Moonracer
Dude: Ya lost me...

Where did I lose you?

Rinioa

Yesh, my husband wants to cosplay Vergil at some point. 3nodding I think he's planning on doing a Crisis Core version of Cloud next year or something. At least that's what he was saying yesterday. xP!

[ rinioa ]

Cosplay Vergil !?!
AWESOME !!!  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:08 pm
I think your husband would make a totally awesome Vergil! surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:28 pm

LOL!!!!! I told him you guys think he'd make a good Vergil and he just said: "Hmmmmm..." xD! >_<;

We had thought about doing Vergil & Dante. Me as Vergil, him as Dante... but we didn't have the money for all that. Vergil's costume has too much embellishment on it for us to have afforded this year. But, we're planning early for next year. xP! <3

[ rinioa ]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:08 pm
Dude: At how Gohan is what is going on in your head, but at the same time I think it's the fact I'm not a boy? *shrugs* I don't know I just don't get how that explains things but I'm going to go with I have to be a boy to get it. 3nodding

Rini: That's awesome! If he goes as Virgil I seriously want to see pictures of that I agree I think he would make a good Virgil.

If I can swing the Anime Con next year with my friends, yes this means you Purple and Dude, then I may actually cosplay for once in my life. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:37 am
Rinioa
LOL!!!!! I told him you guys think he'd make a good Vergil and he just said: "Hmmmmm..." xD! >_<

We gave him ideas. LOL

Moonracer
Dude: At how Gohan is what is going on in your head, but at the same time I think it's the fact I'm not a boy? *shrugs* I don't know I just don't get how that explains things but I'm going to go with I have to be a boy to get it. 3nodding

If I can swing the Anime Con next year with my friends, yes this means you Purple and Dude, then I may actually cosplay for once in my life. sweatdrop

I'd decribe it as a "joking reprimand". Pretending to scold, but obviously not meaning it. As for gohan, that's just the picture. I was actually thinking of someone else, but couldn't find a picture for it.

YAY, next year cosplay, and a yugioh duel ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:14 pm

xP! Well, I'll let you know next year if he does it. blaugh heart

I adore cosplaying. I'm the lame one who wears my Rinoa Heartilly costume to go grocery shopping.

[ rinioa ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:40 pm
Moonracer, if you cosplay next year, I will beg, borrow, and steal to meet you there. 3nodding xd

I wanna wear a costume to the grocery store! surprised

purpleravenhawk
Captain

aamiller321

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:58 pm
MR would be in Wichita too?! Cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:07 pm

xD! People probably look at me funny, if they even recognize the character. I've had tons of women ask me where I got my Rinoa sweater/duster from because they like it. xDDD

[ rinioa ]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:29 am
Rinioa
xP! Well, I'll let you know next year if he does it. blaugh heart

THX, that'll be cool.

Rinioa
I adore cosplaying. I'm the lame one who wears my Rinoa Heartilly costume to go grocery shopping.

LAME !?! THAT'S TOTALLY AWESOME !!!
I would do that to if I had any cool cosplay outfits.

aamiller321
MR would be in Wichita too?! Cool!

I didn't know you lived in wichita too !?!
(forgive me if you already mentioned it, i probably just forgot)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:44 pm
Dude: Ohhh I get it now. It just didn't sink in when I saw it but it makes since now thanks for the explanation. ^_^ *chuckles* Well I'm hoping I can swing it anyway. But yeah, if I can find a regular black thin tie and short white gloves I'll have everything I need for my cosplay outfit. It's nothing grand really but hopefully I can pull it off descently. *chuckles* Yeah, I look forward to our duel hopefully I'll still remember how to play. lol

Rinioa: It's not lame at all to where your costume to the grocery store. I think it's cool! That would be so cool, but I can't blame them really especially if it's something unusual and nice then people want to wear it so it's cool!

Purple: eek Holy dark goddess! Wow that's like...wow. Okay it's not that grand of a costume girl, but if I can swing going I'm going to try and do it and go down there. I'm just hoping nothing comes up like this year.

Miller: *nods* Yup, I would be going to Wichita for the convention. You live there yourself or go there for one reason or another?  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:24 pm
Moonracer
Dude: Ohhh I get it now. It just didn't sink in when I saw it but it makes since now thanks for the explanation. ^_^ *chuckles* Well I'm hoping I can swing it anyway. But yeah, if I can find a regular black thin tie and short white gloves I'll have everything I need for my cosplay outfit. It's nothing grand really but hopefully I can pull it off descently. *chuckles* Yeah, I look forward to our duel hopefully I'll still remember how to play. lol

Awesome, see you there. (hopefully)
You might want to brush up on the rules once you find a little extra time.
Because my "Ultima Deck" (as I call it) can REALLY kick butt twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:26 pm
No I live about 70 miles southeast of Wichita, but my dad has a restaurant in Andover, so I have means to get there, not to mention we go there almost every weekend. Where do you live MR? It has to be close for you to willingly come to nowhere Kansas.  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:38 am
That is SUCH an appropriate title.
"Nowhere Kansas"

Nothing ever really cool happens here.
(even our anime con isn't that big)  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash