Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Seiya? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuciferal

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:52 am
I think what happened, happened perfectly. Long-time love, especially like Usagi's and Mamoru's, can go stale and then new attractions come along and they just seem so much better. That's when true love is really tested, which of course went right with the theme of Stars. Anyways, I feel Usagi made the right choice with going back to Mamoru. Even if Seiya(with her newer/fresher attractions) seemed like a better idea, in the long run Usagi was meant to be with Mamoru.

...No matter how adorable Seiya and Usagi were, Mamoru truly loves Usagi. (...even if he's not as romantic and sweet as Seiya. Just blame the staleness)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:10 am
I think Seiya cared for Usagi very much and loved her. Seiya loves Kakyuu though, but i really loved Usagi x Seiya's relationship while it lasted, but Usagi is better off with Mamoru  

Koriya-chan

inu_fan77777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:08 pm
I agree I feel The same way  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:48 am
I love Seiya!
I agree with Nuciferal, Mamoru and Usagi will always be together, but
I do often wonder how it could have been. I do find Mamoru weak sometimes.
I mean, it's always him who gets hurt and captured. But... that's just how it is.

Fionna-Rose

Sugary Bunny

Iris Reikasu

1,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:17 pm
This is just some of the Seiya gifs that I created.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yes I agree with some of you that Seiya seemed more like Usagi's type, he's just as outspoken but some times those things need to remain quiet, kind of like the episode where Usagi thought, that Seiya was thinking naughty thoughts during their " date " and turns out wasn't even thinking that direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 am
Honestly, I hate Darien/Mamoru. He is nothing but mean or cold to Serena/Usagi liike 90% of the time. Seiya is kind and loving to her and treats Serena/Usagi like the princess she is.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

GeekyAnimeChick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:53 am
Seiya is my favorite character out of the entire anime. I love him heart heart Mamoru is just awful in the anime >_< Usagi would have been much better off with Seiya. I mean, he is so much sweeter heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:09 pm
I love Seiya and I'm all for the Usagi /Seiya paring. I think it's cute like that. I don't like Chibi-usa though. She annoys me to no end.  

Nakuba

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:57 pm
I'll always be a fan of SeiyaxUsagi, they just seem so much better together than UsagixMamoru.

Mamoru acts like he has to put up Usagi's childish personality most of the time, and he can be quite cold towards her and neglects her feelings half the time.

Where as Seiya is sweet, he shows that he cares about her, he'd protect her if he had to, and I almost cried when he asked Usagi if he wasn't good enough
crying  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces