Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
How long till Fox News gets wind of this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:53 pm
Posted video on my facebook, ill post THE BEST responses here for some discussion:

Quote:
Person on my FB:
Oh come on. Would you really blame them? Killing Nazis and s**t is one thing, they did some evil s**t. But a level where you go out of your way to shoot civilians in an airport is just ******** up. I don't see how anybody in their right mind could think that that looks fun.

Their terrorists dude... Infinity ward is famous for showing all sides of the story, which is why they left EA games (because they wanted to show the russian side of the story not just the american). your playing as a terrorist so you do terrorist things...

I don't think the point of this level is to have FUN I think its to show how horrible things can be.

Also: you guys (American's) dropped A-Bombs on Japan civilian targets, no one is "good".  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:24 pm
Cattra Nightblade
Posted video on my facebook, ill post THE BEST responses here for some discussion:

Quote:
Person on my FB:
Oh come on. Would you really blame them? Killing Nazis and s**t is one thing, they did some evil s**t. But a level where you go out of your way to shoot civilians in an airport is just ******** up. I don't see how anybody in their right mind could think that that looks fun.

Their terrorists dude... Infinity ward is famous for showing all sides of the story, which is why they left EA games (because they wanted to show the russian side of the story not just the american). your playing as a terrorist so you do terrorist things...

I don't think the point of this level is to have FUN I think its to show how horrible things can be.

Also: you guys (American's) dropped A-Bombs on Japan civilian targets, no one is "good".

Yes, you are right. I dropped the A-bombs on Japan. Oh, wait. I wasn't alive. Still, shame on me for something my dead relatives did. Should I get a smack on the hand? I, as an American, am not good. =(. Nor is anyone else here because we live in a nation with a bad past. Nor is anyone else in the world, because of our damn ancestor's past actions. Because of them, I am not good. FML.

...Please don't attach the people of a nation to it's history, especially modern happenings. I am not them, I am me. I was never in a war, for a war, or anything pertaining to a war for that matter.  

King of Paradise

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:02 pm
Cattra Nightblade

Quote:
Person on my FB:

it was me

and i'm not american  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:05 pm
Don't you guys watch South Park? It was cow and chicken who dropped the bombs...And they framed the whales and dolphins too! Evil, conniving bastards!  

King of Paradise

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:07 pm
i want to shoot some civilians o:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:10 pm
Good god! I don't know whether to call that evil, awesome, cool, sadist, twisted, or funny..... O_o;  

Tanzama -CCV-

Orphie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:24 pm
Senseless killing! Yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:50 pm
I'm sorry for the atomic bomb neutral

Excuse me while I go make things right.

*bombs pearl harbor*  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 pm
Besides, I never said America hadn't done anything bad before, or any other country for that matter. That had nothing to do with what I said AT ALL. I wouldn't want to play a game about killing innocent Japanese people either.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:11 pm
Also, when I first saw this, I started to feel a little sick.

Not really a game I'd want anyone to play.  

Orphie

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:28 pm
It might as well take place in a school where the objective is to kill all students. There used to be a time where we'd scoff at the idea of a game like that becoming popular. I'm not so sure anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:35 pm
Eh. GTA did it better.  

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:44 pm
Remorseless killing is what video games are all about guys.

If someone isn't dying it may as well be on the wiiiiiiii.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:50 pm
[Kegan]
Remorseless killing is what video games are all about guys.

If someone isn't dying it may as well be on the wiiiiiiii.

... No More Heroes... other then that I lold.  

Cattra Nightblade

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:52 pm
Wow
I'm surprised
And while I agree with what Cattra said (about them showing how bad something can be), people aren't gonna take it like that, even if it is the case. To me, that was just toooo far over the edge.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff