Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 042: Sammy Spire Miyako ((Sam)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:13 pm
OOC: *eyes sparkle. Pokes you repeatedly* Cody-sama... pooooost o.o *honey voice ((high Japanese voice/acsent))* ... pleeeaaaase?

[Spazz edit; No need to post OOC in the RPing section. ^ ^;; Just send them a PM next time]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:25 pm
Ryu pulled his mouth away from hers leaving his arms around her and looked deep into her eyes loving her more and more every second and wanting more than anything to be with her for the rest of his life and hoping that she felt the same way "Sam you truely are the most beautiful, intelligent, and just the all around perfect person....and i love you more and more with every passing moment"  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:06 pm
Sam pulled herself closer to him, then whispered in his ear. "I love you too." before she nuzzled her face in his neck. She smiled and brought her face up to kiss him again. Haku slept peacefully in her shoulder bag which was across the floor next to the desk. Then Sam longed for more of him, wanting to show him how much he meant to her by just coming into her life. she wanted him to be hers. Ostentatiously, she found herself moving her hand, so that it was slowly slipping up his shirt. She didn't want to go that far.. but somehow her hand was still at it, slowly exposing his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:45 pm
"ehh....what are you doing?" he asked with an extremely puzzled look on his face "sam....i dont think we should go that far yet...." he said looking deep into her eyes knowing full well that there was no way he was ready and she wasnt either so he backed up a little bit so his shirt fell back over his torso and her hand was no longer under his shirt "we're still young there's no way that either of us can be ready for this at such a young age..."  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:36 pm
Sam sat up, looking at him a bit confused, and a little hurt. Her ears went down. She didn't blame him for moving away... She would have done the same. But she moved closer, sitting next to him and leaning into his side, her arms folded to her sides. She closed her eyes. "...Maybe your young..." She said quietly in a soft voice, trying not to emphasize the word 'you.' She snuggled into his side. She didn't want him to take her the wrong way. She just wanted to remind him. Her tail curled around herself, away from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:00 pm
" oh...yeah...sorry, i didn't mean to insult you, sam..." Ryu said looking down toward the ground feeling stupid for his comment and wondering why she looked so hurt by what he did, while at the same time feeling like a moron for doing so. i gotta think of a way to make her feel better he thought to himself before looking up into her eyes and leaning in to kiss her but not doing so because he wanted her to have the final say in the matter  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm
Sam sighed softly, closing her eyes. "It is not your fault." She said, blaming herself for what happened. Her tail flicked a bit so she made it disappear, along with her ears, afraid she'd give to much of her emotions away by keeping them out. She looked at the posters and anime around the room. She wondered if she would make any other friends around the school. For she'd only met Ryu a few hours ago.. and she had somehow already known this would happen. She leaned on him, smiling as he kissed her. "Love you." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:04 pm
Ryu wondered silently why she removed her ears and tail but decided not to comment, he assumed her kissing him ment that she forgave him so he would try not to do anything like that again. "i love you too" He said, shocked that she would still feel that way about him, as most women would leave after getting to know him as well as she had, he was also surprised that he trusted her enough to show her any sign of an emotion seeing as how he was normally a closed off sinacle person who hated everything, he also wondered how she could change him that drasticly in that short ammount of time there's only one conclusion Ryu thought to himself now the problem is i have no idea what that conclusion might be....  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:19 pm
Sam looked up at him, his face questioning her and slightly confused, She wondered what had drawn them together and what had made her act this way to only him.. she'd never felt this way to anyone else she had ever met, even other guys.. 'Why does he loved me back.. I'm not anything special... Its not like he can break my heart.' She thought slowly to herself.
There was a dark feeling inside her, her demon as restless, lacking the freedom she kept from it by keeping it sealed away.. '.. I.. don't want to be..' She sighed, lacking how to respond to his confusion. Her hands, balled up in fists, moved from her side to her front, clutching her middle and she leaned ageinst him, slowly looked around the room, then looked up at him again. "So..." She said, trying to lighten the mood by smiling. "What now?" She asked him calmly, her bangs falling across her face when she looked up. She was curious about the school.. and wanted to see him smile. It made her happy. 'A monster...' She finished her thought, the two words echoing in her mind.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:13 pm
Ryu looked at her "I have absolutely no idea" he said faking a smile 'damn, why is she remotely interested in me, I'm noting, all I got is muscle, I completely lack a brain, and I'm violent as hell. Not to mention my uncle....' he thought to himself before looking toward the ground and continuing his thought 'I'm not a good influence on her, so why does she stay with me...I'm probably the worst thing that could have ever happened to her...but if she's ok with it then I guess I am too' he then turned back to her and kissed her on the forehead  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Sammy looked back at Ryu, her face blank and wondering. 'Wonder what he's thinking about..'[i/] She thought to herself, cocking her head to the side a bit. She looked up at him cutely with wide eyes. "You better have an Idea.." She told him calmly, poking at his face after he had kissed her forehead, "because I have none either!" She said, throwing a small tantrum by closing her eyes tight and shaking her head. She looked back up at him and made a face, sticking her tongue out. "Mh~blah!" She said, laughing. She smiled up at him, then thought a bit before looking up at him excitedly. "Maybe we could find the others.. I'm sure their a LOT more interesting than us huh?" She joked, smiling again.
Somehow.. he made her emotions come out. She felt more herself when she was with him. She was not afraid to show it, and wouldn't even care what people think if they went out in public. She felt happy, and wanted to express that to him. To the whole world. She would stay by his side until he ordered her aw
v:6]'That is my final decision.'["Maybe we could find the others.. I'm sure their a LOT more interesting than us huh?" She told herself.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:24 pm
"I'll do whatever you wish my lady" Ryu said standing up and offering her a hand to help her up 'I'm really lucky to have found her, and I dont care what other people think about it, not like I couldn't take 'em anyways, and for her I would kill' Ryu thought to himself while he waited for her to take his hand or stand up 'I guess I'm not heartless afterall' he continued in his head "and it's not my job to come up with the ideas here" he said to her looking deep into her eyes from behind his silver mirror-coated sunglasses.  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:37 pm
Sammy smiled, taking his hand and getting up. "Your such a flirt." She told him, putting both her hands on his and smiling up at him. She laughed. "Lets get going then... maybe we'll get lucky and something will eat us!" She said, ".. but finding someone to harass is okay too I guess." She said, laughing as she turned to the door, still holding his hand. She smiled up at him, closing her eyes. 'I'm so lucky to have met him.. he's so sweet and kind.. who knew?' She thought to herself. 'I'm so lucky to have met him.. he's so sweet and kind.. who knew?'[b]"So Mister Grumpy-one-minute-and-fun-the-next.. how about you show me around?"[b/] She told him. "I've only been here for a few hours or so.." She said, looking around her room. 'Wonder how they got all my stuff in here so quickly..' She wondered before looking back up at him. She waited for his response.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:46 pm
"I might be a flirt but I like to think I'm pretty good at it" Ryu said laughing "what do you mean by 'Mister Grumpy-one-minute-and-fun-the-next'?" he continued smiling at her 'how did they get all the stuff in here in a matter of hours? Eh...whatever' "finding someone to harass would be fun too" he said continuing to smile before removing his hand from hers and instead putting his arm around her  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:04 pm
Sammy laughed then leaned into him as he put his arm around her. She looked up at him. "You were always so dark and grumpy when I first met you!" She teased, laughing. She loved the warmth of his body next to hers and she sighed her eyes getting a bit sleepy. "Very.. does the school have anything going on at the time? Like that one party-thing we went to before?" She asked him, looking up at him.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff