Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Albion OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of Pie?
  Apple
  Peach
  Pumpkin
  Lemon Meringue
  Chocolate Creme
  Gold!
View Results

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:30 pm
Welcome!

Albion is officially open and I would like to thank everyone who has joined and expressed interest and enthusiasm for this RP. I have had this idea for a while and I'm very excited that it is finally starting. So far I have RPed previously with everyone who has joined and I know you to all be a terrific group of writers and I know we will all have alot of fun with this. So good writing to everyone!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:50 pm
Haha, quite happy to be here.

Phantom is going to be causing havoc ;P

Yeshaya Silver

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:10 pm
Oh my, I am so giggling over here reading this. So cute!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:22 pm
Haha, is it ok if I steal Beth for a while? I'm sure Aishe/Phantom would love to attack her with a kiss too. ;P Much later on, of course.  

Yeshaya Silver

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:36 pm
Feel free! lol Poor Beth, you may just open her eyes to a whole new world.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 pm
Hahah! Definitely. The world of WOMEN.

Or just Phantom, who is sexy in a femme-male sort of way ;P

Yeshaya Silver

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:52 pm
Ah, well I have my first posts for each character up, I'm satisfied for now. I'm heading to bed now, so sleepy.

I'm thinking when I get on tomorrow of moving up on into later in this day. Our posts can describe what we have been doing up to that point, where we are headed, yada yada.

Is that okay with you? Or will it mess up something that you are working on?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:05 pm
I see nothing wrong with that plan.

Onward and upward, mates!

Yeshaya Silver

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:41 pm
Whoo whoo! Sounds good. Hopefully I'll have us ahead to the evening, that way people will be finding somewhere to stay for the night, planning their next day, and so on  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:49 pm
Okay everyone! Things are going really well so far! We have four characters active and three other accepted profiles for characters that we will be seeing soon.

Summary for the benefit of those just joining us on our four actives:

Legrion - En route to Heroes Guild, traveling by horseback, currently at Fisher Creek

Roran - Arrived at Heroes Guild today with Fenrir, currently chatting to Keira

Phantom - At her stronghold, readying for her trip to the Heroes Guild which she will be making tomorrow

Keira - Obviously at Heroes Guild, currently chatting to Roran but also preparing herself for the apprentice testing which will take place tomorrow.

If you want to introduce your new characters on Sunday evening go ahead, but soon we will be going to Monday. The apprentice testing will be going on and we have other Heroes arriving. I will say that we will wait until Thursday to skip ahead that way new people can get started and Roran and Keira can finish their conversation, yada yada

And I also wanted to compliment everyone on excellent post lengths.

Pathological Kisser

Exoskeletor

High-functioning Duck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:35 pm
I'm leaving for a two day trip tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday night. I won't be able to post until then, just so you guys know. See you later ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:16 pm
Things are going well! I know that we all have alot of ideas and plans for our characters. I want to keep things moving forward so lets say that we finish up with Sunday evening (in the RP) by 5pm Eastern on Saturday (in real life).

After that I will bring us ahead to Monday. Now I was thinking we would make it midday, characters can talk about what they have already done, are about to do, or could be finished with the testing - for the apprentices anyway. Heroes that are at the Guild can watch the testing or amuse each other (hint: Phanton and Roran hee hee).

Something else I wanted to mention. Tomorrow I will be posting for the first time with Herminus Toth, the current Guild Master. Obviously he is a super awesome kind of character so I really don't want to use him alot. I am working on a storyline for him with this final quest. He will be away and not really involved with our characters so much. But I will still update what he is doing occasionally and it will eventually lead to a super-cool amazing showdown for our finale, when we are ready for that and it will involve ALL of the characters, in some way or another.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Questions?

Pathological Kisser

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 pm
Ah, things are progressing quite fast. Valkern's character is the last one that needs put to bed. As soon as that happens we can time skip. If that is before tomorrow at 5, great. If not, we will do it then.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:01 pm
TIME SKIP
We have moved forward to Monday afternoon. The testing of Apprentices is going on right now. I'm going to describe how I set up the testing, since it differs very slightly from the game version. In the game the testing at each ring was optional and only the final test with Maze needed to be completed. I am making the testing at each ring mandatory and if your character completes at the top of the class or sets a new record they are awarded an upgraded weapon (Iron Katana for Melee, Yew Crossbow for Ranged, or 1 Health and 1 Resurrection Phial for the Will Arena). If they pass all of these they will go on to face Maze in the final test in which they have to demonstrate all of these things.

I have already PMed Twain about this since he has the other Apprentice character, but this way it will make sense to those of you that might have Heroes wandering around watching the action.

As the Apprentices finish up we will move into Monday evening and the induction ceremony for the new Heroes which will be Herminus Toth's first appearance.

Pathological Kisser

Yeshaya Silver

Omnipresent Prophet

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:42 pm
Haha, yayyy.
What do you mean, " amuse each other (hint: Phantom and Roran hee hee)."? Never! *shifty eyes* Nothing of the sort!
I wonder if Phantom and Kiera will get along... hee hee. <3
Just a random question. If I'm going to drag Leigron's ex-love Beth into the picture, does she count as an NPC or what?

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff