Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RING

Back to Guilds

Place for contests, charities, discussion, and friends! 

Tags: contests, charities, discussion, friends, minishops 

Reply THE RING'S HOME PAGE
Folger's in your cup. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like? eh? eh?
yes
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
no
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
maybe so
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
banksy
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Whizdom Tree

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:24 pm
yes  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:46 pm
Midnight Vampire Dreamer
srestar...is that a public safety annoucment or sumthing?

yes mam!

so how is everyone doing?

srestar
Vice Captain

Whizdom Tree

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:35 pm
i think i might kill myself, its just a thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:23 pm
Whizdom Tree
i think i might kill myself, its just a thought.

hey whizdom, what's that about? is everything okay?  

srestar
Vice Captain

Whizdom Tree

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:42 pm
yeah im completely sane or is it insane? anyways, i've had these thoughts for awhile. years in fact. if you think about it, what reason is there to live for. you're gonna die anyways, wither you're a trillionar or poor beggar. so there's not really anything your gonna do that's gonna make the world better without somebody screwing it up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:37 pm
Whizdom Tree
yeah im completely sane or is it insane? anyways, i've had these thoughts for awhile. years in fact. if you think about it, what reason is there to live for. you're gonna die anyways, wither you're a trillionar or poor beggar. so there's not really anything your gonna do that's gonna make the world better without somebody screwing it up.

huh...that is true...but killing yourself only gives other satisfaction that they could mess it up so bad that they had control over you to make you do that... You being serious in these thoughts or just random thoughts?  

Ryeder

Whizdom Tree

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Ryeder
Whizdom Tree

huh...that is true...but killing yourself only gives other satisfaction that they could mess it up so bad that they had control over you to make you do that... You being serious in these thoughts or just random thoughts?

yet they have no control, if they wanted you to die. then that would make you of no use to them therefore your then an liability. on the other side your making your own decision instead of letting them tell you when to die. your taking control. i am completely cerals.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:02 pm
Whizdom Tree
Ryeder
Whizdom Tree

yet they have no control, if they wanted you to die. then that would make you of no use to them therefore your then an liability. on the other side your making your own decision instead of letting them tell you when to die. your taking control. i am completely cerals.

As true as that may be, if you do that, then think. Why would you die? Is it just to prove that you can control yourself by killing yourself before they have the chance to?  

Ryeder

Whizdom Tree

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 am
Ryeder
Whizdom Tree
Ryeder
Whizdom Tree

As true as that may be, if you do that, then think. Why would you die? Is it just to prove that you can control yourself by killing yourself before they have the chance to?

exactly, it proves i have the choice to decide when and where. there wouldn't be a point to the death, as there is no point in life.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:43 am
Whizdom Tree
Ryeder
Whizdom Tree
Ryeder
Whizdom Tree

exactly, it proves i have the choice to decide when and where. there wouldn't be a point to the death, as there is no point in life.

But if you're trying to prove it then you're just getting them to make you prove it. Why not just live and shove it in their face that you can control your own life without their help? That's what I did.  

Ryeder

Whizdom Tree

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:33 pm
Ryeder
Whizdom Tree
Ryeder
Whizdom Tree
Ryeder
Whizdom Tree

But if you're trying to prove it then you're just getting them to make you prove it. Why not just live and shove it in their face that you can control your own life without their help? That's what I did.

no one said you had to prove it, only that you could prove it. this wouldn't be the only reason for not sticking around.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:53 pm
what are the other reasons for not sticking around?  

srestar
Vice Captain

Whizdom Tree

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:51 pm
poverty, suffering, greed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:36 pm
hmm...well if those are your reasons...that's kinda pathetic, deary...

Poverty happens. Normally it's because people are stupid, but not always the case. Suffering...you gotta suffer to truly love life when it's fine. If everything was all happy go lucky all the time, you'd never appreciate it. And greed...human race in one word.

Sorry for being so blunt about this...but it's the truth...>_>  

Ryeder

THE RING'S HOME PAGE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas