Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Aquias's house of Slaves (Open/ read inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:46 pm
Master Skeleton
Name: rose
Species: vampire demon
Preference: males
Personality: intulectual, harsh, uncaring (sometimes), occasionally loving
Appearance: User Image
Prefered Collar(s): black, dark red, orange, white
Controller of the Master: flowerose102  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:41 pm
Name: Animi
Species:Angel
Preference:Both
Personality:Temptress, playful, intelligent, warm hearted
Appearance:User Image
Collar(s):Yellow,Green, Red,Dark Red, Gray
Symbols/tags: Wing
Master: None
The Master Behind the Slave: ChiyoYukiko  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:53 am
((yo yo when do we start peoples? hahaha sory im in a good mood skipped school hahahahaha))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 pm
(( idk but ima go ahead and post for when we do start lol ))

rose walked into the slave house, she was somewhat suprised at the sight of this place usually she bought her slaves in markets or shops. rose looked around for a front desk of some sort where she could read up on slaves around her taste. " hm. anyone here? "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:26 pm
Name: Serenity
Species: Elf
Personality: Fighter, obediant only when threatened, clever, defensive
Appearance:
User Image
Collar(s): Black, Lavender, Teal
Symbols/tags: Leaf
Master: N/A
The Master Behind the Slave: guidence12342a

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:30 pm
(I'll delete this if i have too.)
Serenity was pushed into the store by her previous owner. He was covered in bite marks and was bleeding. She was shoved to the floor, the master spit on her then walked out in anger and disgust. She stood up and pushed her nose back into place. She closed her eyes then healed the bone. She brushed herself off then saw the person standing in the shop. "Hmmm sorry to bother you." she smirked not actually caring. She was ready to leave. After all no one was stopping her.

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:17 pm
Dark slowly entered the shop standing in the door way and sighs"Always hell here" he grumbles and looks around to see what was there for the taking  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:19 pm
Name: Toshio [Shi] Fuze
Species: Parrot/human
Preference: boys
Personality: Rather silly, and never is upset. It's actually impossible to make her mad, and she's rarely seen crying. She's loving, and completely oblivious to a lot of things. She adjustes easily, and also doesn't care about showing skin.
Appearance: User Image
Collars: Yellow, white, grey, lavender, and teal
Symbols/tags: Wing in a way...
Master: nope
The Master Behind the Slave: MewLettuceRush

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:32 pm
Toshio rose to her feet, shaking. Someone had just hit her smack dab in the middle of her back. She could feel the blood dripping down, and moved her wings slightly. It hurt, but she wouldn't let that jerk get what he wanted. To see her in pain. Instead of wincing, she bit her lip, and jumped into the air, flapping her wings. It hurt like all hell, but she wore a smile. Looking down and giving the boy who had just hurt her 'the finger', she rose higher. Only then did she notice things she should have noticed before. One, her small top was fluttering as she beat her wings, showing excessive amounts of skin. Two, there were some other people there, looking like masters. Smiling at them, she did a sumersault in mid-air, and then bowed. She dropped down, landing on her feet perfectly, and walking over to the counter. She reached over to grab some band-aids and some ointment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:14 pm
Serenity watched from the side of the store at the girl about to fight the masters. She laughed out loud at her. "Ha you think you can take them all on." she smiled coyly. "OH i love when people are cocky it makes life so much more entertaining."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:08 am
Shi blinked at Serentiy, looking the girl's wounds, and, absentmindedly, getting more wrap and ointement. Her red cream wings folded outwards, trying to avoid touching her wound. She walked over to her, and started looking closer at all her wounds, frowning. She then blinked, cocking her head to the side. "Fight? I wasn't going to fight." She said, runnign her hand through her long hair. She was frightened of this girl; she seemed incredibley rude and cruel. "I was just showing off.... Uhm... Would you help me? I can't bandage my back, and I'd like you to help me..." Toshio said, and smiled. She refused to cower away from this girl. "I'll help bandage you up in return if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 am
Mark was wheeled into the room his arms and legs bound to a gurny with chains and leather straps witch he fought at violently to try and free himself. his left shoulder was on fire and the smell of burned fur and flesh seeped from him "I swear to god once I get out I'm going to kill you all!" he yelled as he yanked and tore at his bindings as a few of the shops workers tried to get a muzzel around his face.  

jokester120

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:01 am
Name: Lerista
Species: Lycan
Preference: Women
Personality: Lerista is quiet. He was trained by his previous master to fight to the death to defend them if necessary. With a master he is obediant and does whatever he is told, without one he is lost and even more quiet.
Appearance:
User Image
User Image
Collar(s): Darkred, Red, Gray, Black
Symbols/tags: Moon
Master: None yet
The Master Behind the Slave: Lord Blade Icestorm  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:06 am
Lerista had been here for a while. Though when he was taken from his mistress he was told it was for the best. His body held scars from the multiple beatings he had for failing his mistress. He now sat in a corner in the front office watching the new masters come in. The tags on his collar jingled as he lifted his head to glance at them. He was useless now without one to guard but he still would at least guard this place, despite what they told him here. He said not a word and instead watched them. He was in his human form so it wouldnt scare them away. He still held his head slightly tilted to the side with a curious look on his face like a dog however, some habits were harder to hide then others. But there were masters here at least. Sighing he knew he wouldnt be chosen, he had failed his last mistress. He was nothing more than a hallowed shell.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces