Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
religon makes you priveleged? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dl1371

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:57 pm
brainnsoup
dl1371
Bleach Esan
My friend at lunch said that I'm not allowed to use any reference to ANYTHING religious. "What the hell?" he'll shout "YOUR NOT ATHIEST IF YOU SAY THAT." -.- If I say anything about religion, he'll freak out calling me a fake athiest. "Can't wait till christmas break, GONNA PLAY SOME COMPUTER! XD" he'll yell saying I don't deserve that school break cuz I'm athiest. Gets VERY annoying after awhile.(Found out another friend of mine is athiest, so during religious arguments, I have back-up) XD

tell him that he should go to school on saturdays because its not the christian day of rest
And that he shouldn't be celebrating Christmas because it's basically a glorified Pagan holiday.

and tell him that if he ever does a bit of work on sunday, hes gonna go to hell  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:16 pm
brainnsoup
dl1371
Bleach Esan
My friend at lunch said that I'm not allowed to use any reference to ANYTHING religious. "What the hell?" he'll shout "YOUR NOT ATHIEST IF YOU SAY THAT." -.- If I say anything about religion, he'll freak out calling me a fake athiest. "Can't wait till christmas break, GONNA PLAY SOME COMPUTER! XD" he'll yell saying I don't deserve that school break cuz I'm athiest. Gets VERY annoying after awhile.(Found out another friend of mine is athiest, so during religious arguments, I have back-up) XD

tell him that he should go to school on saturdays because its not the christian day of rest
And that he shouldn't be celebrating Christmas because it's basically a glorified Pagan holiday.

AND THAT GOD DOESN'T LIKE UNDERWEAR WITH ELASTIC WAISTS.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

OtakuJeannie

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 pm
No where in the Bible does it say that these names belong exclusively to any faith, nor are names exclusive to any group. If I wanted to I could name my kids (Caucasian btw, assuming same race father). Mulan Zora and Reshid Miguel. Not everyone with the same name belongs to the same group. There were probably a lot of nice men named Adolf- maybe even some jews- , probably are some born christian or converted Husseins, warlike Teresas (sp), modest Brittanys and timid Zenas ect, ect, ect...  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff