Reply Social Room
MICROSOFT DICKS ITS XBOX360 USERS, HARD. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:16 am
Good thing I didn't mod my 360 like my sister's boyfriend was trying to persuade me to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:22 am
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
That's the kind of ban power I wish I had. What would make me laugh is if Microsoft had unknowingly been sending out some refurbished, blacklisted 360s. Now that's a d**k move right to the mouth.

I don't think it's that hard to tell if a console's been modded.

I wasn't assuming that was actually happening.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:42 am
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
That's the kind of ban power I wish I had. What would make me laugh is if Microsoft had unknowingly been sending out some refurbished, blacklisted 360s. Now that's a d**k move right to the mouth.

I wasn't assuming you assumed that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:49 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

U wnt awl soopr srlsly on m3.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 am
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

mebbe u shud demote me agin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:23 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

dos dis meen ur qwiting?  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:21 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

dos dis meen ur qwiting?

yes it dos

ms dos  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:12 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, they got what they deserved. But sont feel bad for the people who buy these at game stores, you can return it, and I dought that they would accuse YOU of modding it in the couple of hours or so that you bought it. Keep your receipts people, you may need them.  

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

xGanonxChanx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:08 pm
Well thats what they get for being shitty pirates geez everyone knows that the first rule to piracy is dont get caught. and as for those who unknowingly bought a modded 360 I do believe karma was trying to tell them to get a life.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:04 am
*notes to self not to mod her xbox when she gets one*  

Miss Bunns

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:22 am
silly nyukkas and their modded three-sixties.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:33 am
Wait a minute, don't you pay for xBox live?

By the year?

All businesses have the right to refuse service, but you kind of have to refuse custom when you do it. rolleyes <******** I hate e-commerce.  

Shiori Hanamaru

MarioLuigi1983

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:54 pm
I wouldn't say Microsoft is bad, as a matter of fact, I have great respect for them and think the Xbox 360 is a good system, despite not owning one myself. However, it has come to my conclusion that the Xbox 360 is the worst out of the three consoles in quality, because of these five reasons:

1. You have to pay for online. It's not necessary, it's just a way that Microsoft can suck in money from their customers.

2. Red Ring of Death: One of the main reasons why the console hardware failure is so high is because of the Red Ring of Death.

3. Hardware failure and Sofware failure: See above.

4. Lack of upcoming exclusives: There are very few exclusives coming out for the system next year. While the Nintendo Wii and Playstation 3 are coming out with good ones at least constantly and the Nintendo Wii is flooded with shovelware.

5. No wireless connection. I'm very thankful that the Nintendo Wii supports wireless connections, therefore, since my room is wireless, I can go online. However, the Xbox 360 is wired, which means the console is behind time. There is no way I'm going to be able to play online in my bedroom.

If only Microsoft would at least fix #1, #5, and partially #3, I would be saving up money for that console instead of the Playstation 3. I am becoming a muti-console owner next year (Probably) and so far, it looks like the Xbox 360 can stay out of my bedroom. So glad I picked the Wii, at least that console delievered.

Waynebrizzle
I remember people making big s**t over a few Wiis bricking with a lousy update, so I hope this article gets proportionate hyperbole.

It probably won't though, because it's not Nintendo.

I agree, it's sad how people make a big fuss on everything when Nintendo makes the slightest mistake while it's okay for Microsoft and Sony to not fix a major problem that must be fixed immediately. There will be a big fuss if a grandma threw a Wii Remote at the TV because she didn't put on the Wii Strap.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:17 pm
MarioLuigi1983

5. No wireless connection. I'm very thankful that the Nintendo Wii supports wireless connections, therefore, since my room is wireless, I can go online. However, the Xbox 360 is wired, which means the console is behind time. There is no way I'm going to be able to play online in my bedroom.

If only Microsoft would at least fix #1, #5, and partially #3,

You can obtain a peripheral that allows the 360 to be connected wirelessly.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:03 pm
MarioLuigi1983
There will be a big fuss if a grandma threw a Wii Remote at the TV because she didn't put on the Wii Strap.

lol, that already happened where I live, although it was a kid who broke the tv. It was the first day he got it and he smashed the tv with the remote. the news even had a three min segment on it, I was sitting there thinking how in any way was this news. The reporter asked him how he plays the Wii, and he was standing about 1 foot in front of the tv, if you read the health and safty instructions, it clearly states to stand about 4-5 feet away, or somthing like that, but did the news mention that, no, they just insulted the Wii and basicly implied that it was dangorus and people shouldnt buy it. Then it went to commercial and guess what conmmercial came on first, an advertisement for the PS3. stare I think Sony is starting to play dirty, jk, but people do give Nintendo a lot of heat for silly mistakes.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff