Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:34 pm
Meta_Fish
Allegro
L a s t B a s t a r d
Allegro
Somebody should let out Sarin Gas inside this topic.

Well dude. I guess you just don't know what we're talking about then. If you

are satisfied with today's games, then that's cool.
Thanks for the elitism, you stupid a*****e. I'm glad you're keeping it in the spirit of the theme of this topic: "I know what exactly is going on in a giant industry and here's why it SUCKS."

Tell me, are YOU the boss of a developer or publisher in the middle of a damn recession in an industry that specializes in a non-vital service? Do you think it's worth putting out new, innovative titles when people like you only mention TWO original titles (and call them less interesting too), rather spending your time talking about SEQUELS.

THIS is why the industry is stagnating: because you're LETTING it.

If you opened your mind you'd find PLENTY of charming games out there, but since you're only focused on titles that rehash the same thing over and over, no ******** s**t you're gonna be disappointed.
*swish*

But you should have formatted your post like his to really drive the point home. Seriously, wtf is up with them linebreaks?

oh my god games these days just

aren't as good as they used to be

am I right? I miss the good hard

games liek super mario bros and

megaman 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fish, you don't get it. Putting

spaces between all of the lines

is cool now. And then cutting

off part of the sentence makes

you look hip. Maybe if we put

even MORE spaces between all

of our lines, we will be super

cool, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:35 pm
Waynebrizzle
I like how everyone forgets Mario and Luigi 3.

Maybe that's why they think gaming has gotten worse.

They also don't remember that good games take time. No More Heroes Desperate Struggle!!!!  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Veritas Unae_Nanashi

Dapper Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:35 pm
Waynebrizzle
I like how everyone forgets Mario and Luigi 3.

Maybe that's why they think gaming has gotten worse.

2nd.

I have to wait for my brother's birthday. I got it for him for it, and so... yeah. I'[ll play it in due time. :3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:03 pm
Oh my God there are bad games on the Wii! There are bad games on every platform!  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:23 pm
Meta_Fish
Oh my God there are bad games on the Wii! There are bad games on every platform!

No one is denying that the other consoles have bad games as well, Fish.

Anyone ever hear of Vampire Rain?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish

But people are acting like it's a bad and/or new thing.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:37 pm
Meta_Fish
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish

It's not so much the bad games themselves, but the AMOUNT of bad games Nintendo is allowing onto the Wii. Microsoft/Sony have put bad games onto their consoles before, true, but right now they're making more of an effort to regulate their crap-to-gold ratio better than Nintendo is.

Shovelware on a console isn't anything new, yes, but it has not been done on this large a scale before. Not even on the PS2.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:43 pm
Don't agree. Compared to the last few generations, it's as if Nintendo is constantly blitzing. The Wii has a wealth of solid titles and the DS is shitting gold.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:44 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish

It's not so much the bad games themselves, but the AMOUNT of bad games Nintendo is allowing onto the Wii. Microsoft/Sony have put bad games onto their consoles before, true, but right now they're making more of an effort to regulate their crap-to-gold ratio better than Nintendo is.

Shovelware on a console isn't anything new, yes, but it has not been done on this large a scale before. Not even on the PS2.
If-you-don't-like-it-don't-buy-it. If we limited what kinds of movies could be made just because we didn't think they were "intelligent" or "well-done enough" for us, then there would be a lot less movies. There are TONS(!) of new people coming into gaming right now, and for the past five years or so, and a lot of these games are fun to them.

This is why I ******** hate the internet. You can't enjoy something that isn't unanimously deemed "good." Let people enjoy what they want to enjoy, and if it's not truly "good" enough, then it will die out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:06 pm
Meta_Fish
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish

If-you-don't-like-it-don't-buy-it. If we limited what kinds of movies could be made just because we didn't think they were "intelligent" or "well-done enough" for us, then there would be a lot less movies. There are TONS(!) of new people coming into gaming right now, and for the past five years or so, and a lot of these games are fun to them.

This is why I ******** hate the internet. You can't enjoy something that isn't unanimously deemed "good." Let people enjoy what they want to enjoy, and if it's not truly "good" enough, then it will die out.

If-you-hate-it-don't-go-on-it.

I have a right to voice my discontent with something just as much as people have the right to voice their satisfaction with it. It's a little thing called Free Expression.

So we gamers who have stuck with Nintendo for many years are no longer that important anymore, is that it? It's all about the teeming masses now? You know what, if these games are fun to them, fine. Whatever.

You're absolutely right. If I don't like it, I don't have to buy it....which is what I HAVE been doing for a long time now. I'm STILL not satisfied with the direction Nintendo is taking. That's that.  

Sir Codin

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:09 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish

Really? go do your research on the PS2.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:31 pm
Lord of Armageddon
If-you-hate-it-don't-go-on-it.

I have a right to voice my discontent with something just as much as people have the right to voice their satisfaction with it. It's a little thing called Free Expression.

What? OH-the-internet. I get it. Clever. Cleeeeeeeeever.

Of course you have the right to speak your mind. That doesn't make it any less stupid. It's just a dumb argument and I said why it was. I am arguing with you. That's what we are doin.

Lord of Armageddon
So we gamers who have stuck with Nintendo for many years are no longer that important anymore, is that it?
What are you talking about?

Lord of Armageddon
It's all about the teeming masses now? You know what, if these games are fun to them, fine. Whatever.
3nodding  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:47 am
Trenn Flashkill
Don't agree. Compared to the last few generations, it's as if Nintendo is constantly blitzing. The Wii has a wealth of solid titles and the DS is shitting gold.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obligatory.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 am
Allegro
Really? go do your research on the PS2.

Jesus Christ, thank you. Everyone seems to think the PS2 isn't getting shitty games TO THIS DAY.

Fun fact: The PS1 (Yes, the first playstation) only stopped getting games released on it just recently. Needless to say, every game on it since 2003 or so was pretty much shovelware or crap.

I don't think it's that hard to grasp; the most popular console gets the most shovelware and cash-in games.  

Waynebrizzle

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces