Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
The fall of doodie /After math. (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LALA Landd 111

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 pm
Without looking up "We dont have enough forces yet to make a counter attack. But as long as one follower of the still exist then the world wont fall into complete chaos." Stops playing harp. "Thats what I think at least."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:25 pm
so we do nothing? that does not seem like the smartest idea! If i hav to go there myself cuz all my partners are wimps i will! who cares if they took over gaia as we know it! theres odviusly a purpose why we're still alive!  

TheElvanGod

LALA Landd 111

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:40 pm
"yes there is probly a purpose to why we are alive. But right now I think its best if we kept a low profile. "  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:07 am
"Retsu is right. If you go out there now, you'll just be digging your own grave."  

White-Tiger-God

Unbeatable Protagonist

15,950 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:14 pm
Duriono mumbled to himself (( in case you were wondering its pronounce Dew-reo-no I slapped the keyboard and removed letters when choosing )) "we can't just stay here and do nothing" just barely audible "Damn I hate waiting for a plan" he romoved his cigarette and put it out and made for the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:17 pm
Aleta recalls a memory from 5 years ago, "The portal was never closed properly, thus deamons still flood the earth from the underworld"  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:20 pm
Just before leaving to cause trouble Duriono stopped for a moment "we depended on him now we do this ourselves" and he was gone into the passage ways which we like a maze that each member knew by heart everytwist and turn every trap and pitfall.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:42 pm
Dont u guys remember the final fight? right before we lost, BOO said, "As long as there is a single fire in the darkness we will not die!" Don't u understand? we're the single flame! we must spread the fire! so we must get busy!  

TheElvanGod

Tamago1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:58 pm
Tama, now 19, walked into the base. "I agree. We cant just sit here." she said, putting her ninja mask and hood on. She whistled, and her fuseling, Cinnimon, came to her. She whispered to the bird to go look at whatever SIN was doing and report back to her. She put a blue-black ribbon on Cinnimon and let her fly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:13 pm
Retsu thinks about his past his home village. His eyes light up remembering something. " Hey you that just might work. Listen back in my old village there is a hidden temple that is said to hold great power. If we can get there we maybe able to use it against the SIN." He looks down kinda worried "Only problem is getting to the village and finding the temple."  

LALA Landd 111

Pentigan

Proxy Shapeshifter

10,740 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:35 pm
Aros Pentdragon walked through the Underground's passageways, the medallion in his hand was not of the Overseer nor of the Sentinel's forces, instead he held a symbol, crafted from shards gathered from the remains of the battle, dark and light crafted into the shape of a circle. It had been a long time since he had seen his guild go up in flames because of it's beliefs... Neutrality... Unity... N.U.B...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:58 pm
Duriono passed Aros in the hall way he glanced and noticed the medallion.  

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:07 pm
Syaoran walked into the room where all the people stood debating. he walked in and unstraped his sniper from his back and put it against the wall in the corner then he added, "what about the Durem Reclamation Facility that place has been polluted so long why not use a few small rafts and use the piping, that how I get around and there is minimal resistance a few Pelungers, and gramsters and whats left of the animated are easy scratch compared to the demons". he then sat down in his corner and started to polish his sniper.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:58 pm
Moonflower stood behind a corner bar, she wiped it with a clean rag while listening and watching her fellow brothers and sisters to the cause enter and discuss. Making note of everyone who entered, she fixed their usual snacks if any of what they could get.

"The animated were child's play compared to this..." She said in agreement to Syaoran as she handed him his usual. "We haven't had a real successful attack on any of the sinners facilitates in a while..."  

Graceful Cure

Tamago1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:59 pm
Tama looked at Syaoran. Cinnimon had flitted back to her, tweeting it was fine. "But... we might be ambushed. Demons could be everywhere..." she said, because Cinnimon didnt go all the way there. And she was paranoid...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff