Reply Role Play
Epic battle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akuma saiyan warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:17 pm
The shining kamehameha was slamming him futher and further then 13 dashed towards us they blocked his punch their hand wound back and then an aura formed around their hand they then punched 13 his arm that they were holding was still there as the rest of 13 shot into a building
"hahaha looks like we over did it" the turned to where they last saw broly he was gone "well this could be bad"
"Hello brother" the fusion ended because of akuma's dropped power level vegeta jr turned around to see his face.
and you must be vegeta jr Ive heard so much about you Vegeta turned super saiyan and punch vegeta jr. in the sending him flying akuma didnt not move. "how did you ecape this time" akuma went super saiyan "doesnt matter cause im going to send you back" akuma leaped towards vegeta the fists collided. the shock wave shook the earth
Mean while back in Akuma's home town...
"drakus did you feel that"Kakumie said with fear
"yes i did he might need our help all i can feel within akuma is anger we cant let it happen again..." the vampire and the shadow lord left lets hope they make it one time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:56 am
Vegeta Jr. lay on the ground, stunned. what the hell just hapeded? he wondered. i have to get back to akuma before it's too late! he stood up and staggered as he noticed that two ribs were broken. ignoring the searing pain in his side, he flew off to find akuma and the new arrival. by the time he found them, akuma was serriously injured and nearly unconscience. the new arrival was standing over akuma, mocking him. "Hey why don't you pick on someone your own size!" he shouted.  

Zetsu_girl15

akuma saiyan warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:41 pm
"NO KID RUN"
vegeta looked back at vegeta jr
ah yes the mini me its your turn Vegeta smirked and disappeared and reappeared infront of vegeta jr.
Vegeta kneed jr. in the stomach akuma couldnt help him "damn....it" akuma rolled over and crawled towards Vegeta and grabbed him leg Vegeta just kicked it away akuma got up but with a black aura his hair stood up like a super saiyan but was not yellow it was black and his eyes were also completely black " YOU WILL NOT KILL ANYMORE PEOPLE"
still a little angry about that are we brother well I'll make sure you see her soon" akuma broke out in rage and started yelling his transformation was complete. "NOW VEGETA I WILL DESTROY YOU AND THE REST OF THIS PETHIC PLANET THEN I CAN BE RID OF MY PAST AND BECOME THE STRONGEST BEING IN THE ENTIRE GALAXY HAHAHAHAHA" evil had come over akuma drakus and kakume were too late akuma dashed at vegeta with great speed then kneed vegeta in the stomach and elbowed him in the back of the head at the same time. blood shot out of vegeta's stomach then broly reappeared into the fight till im lss3 he threw a punch at akuma but was swatted away. akuma then formed a normal kia ball in his hand and punched broly with it exploded on impact  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:59 am
"Akuma stop! What are you doing?"Jr. yelled. Akuma was destroying every thing in sight. He had gone on a rampage. Vegeta Jr. disapeared and reapered in front of Akuma before he destroyed a building."Akuma, stop it. You've lost controll of yourself.he said.
*laughing evily* "As if you can do anything to me kid. You can't even hold your own against one of them. Now get out of my way before i kill you as well.  

Zetsu_girl15

akuma saiyan warrior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:02 pm
Super 13 reactivated it self and got up looked around then saw akuma HEY YOU SAIYAN PUNK I WILL....before he could finsh akuma's hand was through 13's body. akuma took out his hand from 13's body. 13 fell to the ground akuma was holding his parts in his hand. "heh" he crushed the parts. "now for the vegeta twins" akuma walked over to a beaten vegeta and picked him up by the neck. akuma held him up high "NOW MY BROTHER YOU WILL DIE AND SHE WILL BE AVENGED"
"AKUMA STOP THIS NOOOOWW akuma stopped and looked towards the familer voice "Drakus is that you" drakus nodded akuma then drew his katanas and dashed at drakus. drakus formed his staff out of the darkness. akuma slashed at drakus multipal times but drakus cuold keep up but akuma knew the extent of drakus' power and it wasnt even close to akuma's. akuma then sped up his attack akuma was able to cut drakus in the arm. "goodbye my old friend" akuma disappeared and then reappeared behind drakus and stabbed him in the back. drakus fell to the ground. akuma then stopped and fell to his knees holding his head akuma was yelling in pain. the clouds above akuma were opening up further and further the sun light was shining on akuma. akuma then shot upwards and then started to yell what could this mean how will they stop this new monster hidden within akuma  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:35 pm
Oh **** i think i'm screwed.Jr. thought. Great. So what am I suposed to do now?He realized that without meaning to, he had become SS3.Whoa. I didn't know i could do that. Let's see if i can deal with akuma now. He disappeared and reappeared next to akuma who was kneeling on the ground, doubled over in pain. "Akuma, are you okay?"
"Kid. Get out of here while you still can. Before it's too late."
"I'm not gonna leave you here to suffer."With that, Jr. placed a hand on Akuma's shoulder and the darkness began to evaporate.  

Zetsu_girl15

akuma saiyan warrior

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:43 pm
as the darkness evaporated akuma's hair, eyes and aura was white this was the opposite of his evil transformation. but a dark cloud hung over the city it started to storm akuma felt a familar power level could it be kakume or drakus he thought wait its....its my own but why do i feel two of me.... he quickly turned around and there was a second akuma looking back at him but it was his evil form. the evil akuma smirked and lifted both of his arms to the sky and the three akuma had killed were brought back to life but they were all in there strongest forms all there evil was brought out no good left. akuma felt all there anger aimed at him vegeta jr stood there shocked.
"ok kid we have one shot at this we..." he was interupted
your gonna need my help two brother vegeta then went ss3. goku awoke to find the area battle damged but no battle he stopped and found all our power levels "whoa looks like every one is at there strongest" goku turned ss4 and flew to the battle vegeta stopped and felt goku's power he chuckled and went ss4 as well akuma and vegeta jr stopped and looked at the first ss4 they have ever seen but it didnt amount to akuma's light and dark forms goku arrived the final fight is about to go down who will win and who will fall  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:30 pm
Akuma turned to Vegeta Jr. Kid. the only chance we got is to do the fusion again.
But we can't do the fusion. your power level is way beyond my own. he replied. Akuma placed his hand on Vegeta Jr.'s shoulder and some of his power transfered to him.
There. Now our poewr level is just about equal. Just raise your power to it's highest level and we will be even. Vegeta Jr. raised his power as high as he could and then grinned at Akuma. I'm ready now. the two kids did fusion and became the power ful being they had been before. the adults did fusion and became Gogeta. Goegeta turned to Vekuma ((combination of Vegeta and Akuma names)) and said you take care of the leader. we'll take care of the other three. Vekuma grinned and said. good luck. not that you'll need it. then they dashed off to fight their opponents.  

Zetsu_girl15

akuma saiyan warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 pm
as they were dashing the evil akuma grinned then in the head of vekuma you cant win boys i can hear all your thoughts you see then he started talking out loud "me and akuma have a connection being of the same person we can hear each other" vekuma kept dash when they reached the evil akuma he dodged our punch with ease and blocked all our attacks "its usless vekuma"
"come on vegeta jr. were faster then this and stronger you have to find the light in your heart to strike down the darkness set before us" vekuma then stopped and flew to the clouds with akuma following while gogeta fought the other 3 down below when vekuma got through the clouds the stopped and started to power up the evil akuma couldnt get close cause of all the light energy we were putting off the other appeared behind the evil akuma and dashed at vekuma. vekuma stopped powering up broly tried to punch them but was easly blocked by vekuma then broly was roundhoused in the face sending him flying at 13 bojack was still coming towards vekuma.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:52 am
"please tell me this isn't the best ya got."vekuma said as he esialy side stepped Bojak. the evil akuma charged at vekuma and the real battle began.  

Zetsu_girl15

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:39 am
As Prince Cajun began his way back home after trainning back on old Planet Annex his scouter began to give up new information about a bout going on.With none other than the Legendary Super Saiyan Broly ...

Peep Peep ... Prince Cajun , there seems to be a bout goin on with the legendary super saiyan. Im also picking up some other saiyan life force but I have no i.d. on them. This is all I have for now until we get get closer ... Peep Peep

eek ... Broly ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:59 pm
meanwhile back on earth... "evil akuma, you shall never defeat us!" vekuma said. "defeat you? ha! i've already won. can't you see that? oh wait i for got, you're blind without me!" akuma said. then he began to laugh crazily.  

Zetsu_girl15

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:43 am
Cajun growing very angry at the fact that the legendary super saiyan had come back for more trouble , and quickly set a course for his location ...

stressed That idiot is back again ... , why must he never stay away... Here I am thinkin I can take at least a full year off and train. Matters not , I'll finish the fool for good this time ...

With that said Cajun quickly jumped into his royal space - pod and blasted off in a mad rush ...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:33 pm
the evil akuma had enough of this game he grabbed vekuma from behind and stabbed his hand into there back. he then pulled them apart the two saiyans looked at each other shocked "impossible" akuma said. broly bojack and 13 landed behind them carrying the bodies of the defeted vegeta and goku. the only one not holding a body was broly evil akuma looked toward vegeta jr and pointed "fetch boy" broly obeyed and charged at vegeta jr and kneed him in the stomach then elbowed him in the back vegeta fell to the ground akuma got to his feet with the little strength he had left. the clouds around were he stood parted akuma looked up and a beam of light shined down and in his head he heard her voice "dont give a girl a promise if you cant keep it" akuma smiled "i promise" he then got angry his hair stood up but it wasnt yellow it was white his eyes turned pure white his aura turned white. "I now know what they ment and the light WILL PREVALE" akuma then burst out in energy. akuma was then lost in the blinding light of his aura. it grew bigger each second. broly, 13, and bojack backed away evil akuma stood still. the light went away and there stood the exact opposite of the evil akuma. The light akuma. akuma closed his eyes and heard her voice again "go get em my saiyan warrior" he then opened his eyes and dissappeared and reappeared in the middle of broly bojack and 13 they all looked at him with fear broly made the first move and charged and threw a punch akuma dodged it by stepping back then threw a right hook to his face throwing him back  

akuma saiyan warrior

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:13 am
While in his royal space - pod which was set for Broly's location , the Saiyan Prince received a message from his scouter ...

Peep Peep ... Prince Cajun , uh I hate to inform you but it seems that I am also picking up him as well. Should I calm you down Sier ... Peep Peep

eek Vuh .. ge .. burning_eyes  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces