Submit

Kaytehh-FR

Aged Gaian

5,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:10 pm
how do you get the old skin? the sig. is a joke.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Aznburninator
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Wow.... This is a very big douche move. Not only is that a horrible idea, you only said that people with the old BOO skin meaning that other BOO members without wont be able to join. Yeah REAL holy like... >.> AND Gaia staff will fix this problem in a few weeks anyways, so expect your glowly skin to be brown soon. Also, Gaia staff said that the losers LOSE their skin. Guess what? WE lost, and got an even crappier skin. You can whine and complain and cry, but I doubt you'll change thier minds. Anyways, just letting you guys know about this fail idea your talking about.
1: I ALSO said the Guild will be set to Private. It is still accessible by non-B.O.O. skinned users but they just can't post. And why would inaccessibility matter if our cause is a lost one anyways?

2: Prove to me that the skin will be forcibly removed. Because according to Fleep, it's most likely not going to happen.

3: Why do people keep thinking that this Guild's purpose is to change the skin back?

PRESERVATION.

I said getting the skin back would be a goal, but its not the main one.
So I follow with my immature retort. XD

Thats LAME. Go ahead and look all tutti Frutti. You call it "preservation" I call it, a bunch of sore losers who dont wanna give up thier skin cuz they lost. Anyways, preserve all ya want. I got MUCH better things to do. Drizzt out. mrgreen

You obviously didnt have better things to do when you decided to act childish and post just to complain about complaining, which they are not doing.

So what if you think its lame, it aint againts the ToS to make a guild, so they can do whatever they hell they want. So now your opinion is noted, twice, no need to keep saying it.
Ah, well thats the beauty of the Internet. See, I dont care that you dont care about my complaining. And as a matter of fact, I DO have better things to be doing. But you wouldnt know that now would you? And if you do reply to this, dont say "shouldnt you be doing them then?" cuz im doing them as I do this. Multi tasking. mrgreen  

The Lone Drow Drizzt

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:26 pm
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Aznburninator
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Wow.... This is a very big douche move. Not only is that a horrible idea, you only said that people with the old BOO skin meaning that other BOO members without wont be able to join. Yeah REAL holy like... >.> AND Gaia staff will fix this problem in a few weeks anyways, so expect your glowly skin to be brown soon. Also, Gaia staff said that the losers LOSE their skin. Guess what? WE lost, and got an even crappier skin. You can whine and complain and cry, but I doubt you'll change thier minds. Anyways, just letting you guys know about this fail idea your talking about.
1: I ALSO said the Guild will be set to Private. It is still accessible by non-B.O.O. skinned users but they just can't post. And why would inaccessibility matter if our cause is a lost one anyways?

2: Prove to me that the skin will be forcibly removed. Because according to Fleep, it's most likely not going to happen.

3: Why do people keep thinking that this Guild's purpose is to change the skin back?

PRESERVATION.

Thats LAME. Go ahead and look all tutti Frutti. You call it "preservation" I call it, a bunch of sore losers who dont wanna give up thier skin cuz they lost. Anyways, preserve all ya want. I got MUCH better things to do. Drizzt out. mrgreen

You obviously didnt have better things to do when you decided to act childish and post just to complain about complaining, which they are not doing.

So what if you think its lame, it aint againts the ToS to make a guild, so they can do whatever they hell they want. So now your opinion is noted, twice, no need to keep saying it.
Ah, well thats the beauty of the Internet. See, I dont care that you dont care about my complaining. And as a matter of fact, I DO have better things to be doing. But you wouldnt know that now would you? And if you do reply to this, dont say "shouldnt you be doing them then?" cuz im doing them as I do this. Multi tasking. mrgreen

Multitasking is such a beutiful thing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Aznburninator
The Lone Drow Drizzt

PRESERVATION.

Multitasking is such a beutiful thing.
Jes. Though, not doing as much MT as I would like. Speakers are out. So no youtube. ninja  

The Lone Drow Drizzt

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

darkness_in_all

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:45 pm
well personall.y. yes that is a pretty big douche-bag move. cause as far as i see it, you "not giving up the avitars you were meant to lose anyway" just makes you seem like immature children, so just accept the loss with dignity stop "preserving" what you dont deserve. And i love how you locked my brothers thread lol. that was kinda funny. (valor_of_darkness is my brother)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:55 pm
darkness_in_all
well personall.y. yes that is a pretty big douche-bag move. cause as far as i see it, you "not giving up the avitars you were meant to lose anyway" just makes you seem like immature children, so just accept the loss with dignity stop "preserving" what you dont deserve. And i love how you locked my brothers thread lol. that was kinda funny. (valor_of_darkness is my brother)

I love how you think we care that you think that its a douchebad move, or that valor of darkness is your brother. Because like i stated before, it is not against the ToS to do what they are doing. So calling them immature children, doesnt mean anything.

Its called determination, not being a child.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

The Lone Drow Drizzt

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:11 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
darkness_in_all

I love how you think we care that you think that its a douchebad move, or that valor of darkness is your brother. Because like i stated before, it is not against the ToS to do what they are doing. So calling them immature children, doesnt mean anything.

Its called determination, not being a child.
Eh... I think Gaia staff shoulda just taken the skin away. I hope they will. We lost. The loser's we SUPPOSED TO LOSE <- see that? LOSE their skins. That preservation crap is a load of nonsense.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:14 pm
I heard keeping the old skin is considered hacking by gaia.  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Lone Drow Drizzt

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:20 pm
Black Vine
Erm... I dunno about that...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:46 pm
Black Vine

I don't believe so. After all, that would be like saying, "You don't feel like resaving your avatar? HACKER!"  

Sh0ur4i

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:52 pm
accidentally resaved it about an hour ******** misclick in salon durem

welp

there goes that

at least the hitler mule still has it on  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 pm
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Black Vine
no but they may consider it an offense. actually you can get a formal warning from a moderator if you are still wearing items that are unavailable. but to be considered a hacker would be like considering me a fish...YEA I WENT THERE. and Drizzt, what a fancy chance of me spotting one of your posts. Why do i always stumble on your posts..It makes me feel like i did something to make it happen.

shibi out  

shibiryu

shibiryu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 pm
Sh0ur4i
Black Vine

I don't believe so. After all, that would be like saying, "You don't feel like resaving your avatar? HACKER!"

You didnt resave your avatar! HACKER!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:59 pm
shibiryu
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Black Vine
no but they may consider it an offense. actually you can get a formal warning from a moderator if you are still wearing items that are unavailable. but to be considered a hacker would be like considering me a fish...YEA I WENT THERE. and Drizzt, what a fancy chance of me spotting one of your posts. Why do i always stumble on your posts..It makes me feel like i did something to make it happen.

shibi out
Lol I dunno. But im glad I got one of my guildies here to have my back. XD Quick! To the MGOR Mobile! xd  

The Lone Drow Drizzt

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100