Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
I need a opinion! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is my painting good?
  Yes!
  No.
  I guess...
  Kinda..
View Results

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:14 am
Lillico
x~Rei_Hino~x
twiggilala
I wasn't trying to be mean. But as a blank artist, those take a long time to make, and it's nice to recieve credit when you've taken that long on something. I was being honest.
Yes I don't blame you. I got it from a website over the summer. I copyied it and posted it on paint, but it didn't copy all of it, so I had to draw all of it but a little of the hair and the boarder thing... I drew it over the summer when I actually had free time... I don't like all the work we get in highschool now... I'm not sure what color to pick still! gonk I can't shade worth crap so, I might not do that!

your using MSpaint for this? or something else?
Yes, MSpaint.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:49 pm
swich the colors aound, that way they match eachother a bit.  

Kandoanythingnow

Tea with Cinnamon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:51 pm
If you ever want to be able to try and shade your drawings and stuff, I have a free program that's sort of like Photoshop called Open Canvas, it's a lot better then MsPaint. I completely understand not wanting to try and shade in that. It takes forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:01 pm
twiggilala
If you ever want to be able to try and shade your drawings and stuff, I have a free program that's sort of like Photoshop called Open Canvas, it's a lot better then MsPaint. I completely understand not wanting to try and shade in that. It takes forever.
What is the program?  

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Squad 45

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:57 pm
x~Rei_Hino~x
What color should I make Chibi-Usa's and Usagi's bows? For Chibi-Usa I was thinking red andfor Usagi I was thinking a dark blue...
User Image
(I'm working on another paint project!)

personally i think it's good. it was very well done to but...... i was wondering are you going to finish it anytime soon?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:34 pm
waterbender09
x~Rei_Hino~x
What color should I make Chibi-Usa's and Usagi's bows? For Chibi-Usa I was thinking red andfor Usagi I was thinking a dark blue...
User Image

personally i think it's good. it was very well done to but...... i was wondering are you going to finish it anytime soon?
Yes, I will. I've just been SO busy because of finals, why?  

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

- HeartxCored -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:25 pm
well..I think its pretty good!! 3nodding
8/10  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:52 pm
x~Rei_Hino~x
Lillico
x~Rei_Hino~x
twiggilala
I wasn't trying to be mean. But as a blank artist, those take a long time to make, and it's nice to recieve credit when you've taken that long on something. I was being honest.
Yes I don't blame you. I got it from a website over the summer. I copyied it and posted it on paint, but it didn't copy all of it, so I had to draw all of it but a little of the hair and the boarder thing... I drew it over the summer when I actually had free time... I don't like all the work we get in highschool now... I'm not sure what color to pick still! gonk I can't shade worth crap so, I might not do that!

your using MSpaint for this? or something else?
Yes, MSpaint.

personally, I really enjoy MSpaint.. if you want to get better with shading, you can always do like I do and zoom in 8x and use the grid to see what your doing pixel by pixel. also, you may want to practice by starting with something a little smaller, until you get used to it
heres an example of an animation I made, that I colored one pixel @ a time.. it's really a good way to get a nice clean shade -
(just pick the colors you want to use and put them on your screen as a pallet, and do from there)
User Image  

SteelPatrickHarris

retarded_kuro_socks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:16 pm
oooh nice its is awsome good job!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:26 pm
I think both ribbons should be blue. Mayhaps, Chibusa's light and Usagi's darker?

<3

la bambii

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:32 pm
x~Rei_Hino~x
User Image

That is pretty cute. I have no clue what color the ribbons should be.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:20 am
Ithink it is awsome dude!!!  

aRCie

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:49 am
How about yellow for Chibi-Usa and blue for Usagi. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:33 am
Yellow Chibi Usa Light Pink Usagi  

ChibiWitch

Sakura123456789

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:09 pm
x~Rei_Hino~x
User Image

I thing yours is pretty good and some shading would be nice but if you can't, don't worry about it. I make pictures all the time and dont shde because i cant shade w/ s**t! oh and red for Chibi and dark blue for Usagi (sp)  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff