Alice
  Jasper
  Carlisle
  Esme
  Other
View Results

World Of The Night

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:31 am
omg Jacob all the way... i may be a vampire but i think that Jacob is SOOO way hotter than Edward. In New Moon Jacob is shirtless ALOT!!! it was a very enjoyable movie. heart heart heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:14 pm
I like Esme and Carlisle best, because they had the strength to have such a huge group of vamps living together and keep them from killing each other xd I mean, look at them, they have the biggest coven outside the Volturi.  

Miramel Frost

1,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:17 pm
Staarre
I like Bella, mainly because she's the main character.

I never liked Bella. She seems so one dimensonal (no I can't spell that). She loves Edward, and that's basically her personality. Makes me wonder about before she met him...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:55 pm
I like Alice because she is full of energy and me and her would be good friends because I am full of energy most of the time. She is also one of the kindest of the characters.  

taytay20903040

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:57 pm
Alice and Jacob are tied in the lead.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:09 pm
i like bella  

Amatsu_Uchiha

Divya Rengasamy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:24 pm
I'm questing a User Image
AWESOME!! Mine is EDWARD OF COURSE!!
User ImageDonate to me Please?User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:44 am
partier-all-da-way
My favorite is Emmett. He's just such a big teddy bear, loud and full of life(in a way). He's definitely someone I wouldn't mind having around in RL.

I totally agree with what you said about Emmet, but my favorite is Jasper (well, Alice too, but she would throw all of my clothes away if she was one of my best friends, so...) Jasper has a really nice gift (I should need someone like him around me, I really need someone to calm me down like all the time!) but, besides that, he is a really interesting character...  

miss Ebbie

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saiyeru Cho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:23 am
i adore Alice she's so cute whee and i loved her in New Moon and Twilight...

i like Jacob and Edward ... but Edward a lil more.. :3 heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:50 am
I'm a complicated girl xD There is Jasper(I didn't think Edward or Jacob was hot. When I first saw Jasper I felt so... hmm... in love with him? xD) I liked Carlisle as in film he was played by one of those actors who really know how to act(only a few, unfortunately). There is Alice, who holds hands with Jasper and goes like "You will not hurt her, will you" or something like that but for me it only makes me feel more about Jasper. What about personality? I liked Rosalie and Victoria the most, I'm not really sure why, I think I am just kinda into rude, mean, evil people xD Actually, it's only Vicky, because she has this kinda attitude like James had. She's like tilting her head to the side like him but she is more sophisticated, she has like this pride... Well, whatever xD Anyway, I'm on Victoria's side. Yay! xDD  

CarolineTheHipHopGirl

Holyshino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:03 am
I hope this post stays but sorry to cut the fun out of an dead bat but i hate them all... How do you go to school with them and not know there Vamps??  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:00 pm
And I agree about Bella's personality. Once upon a time my friends who read the book started telling me chaotically about characters and what's going on. They said Bella is not like other girls, she's not this kind of a sexy blondie with no brain, she is an intelligent one, but when they were showing me "more interesting" bits of the book, I just couldn't stand it! Bella was just all about Eddy and Eddy's skin and Eddy's eyes and Eddy's this and Eddy's that, she was such a simple girl with three goals in life: to kiss Eddy, to marry Eddy, and to be a vampire so Eddy will love her more rolleyes And that's exactly what I thought: "She is so easy, I can't believe she was existing before meeting Edward."  

CarolineTheHipHopGirl

cuseboy05-GPD

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 pm
I am a big fan of Alice, because she is just plain out cool heart love her!!!! 4laugh  
Twilight

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff