Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Madara is Probably Sasuke's Great Grandpa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:08 pm
well we all should know uchiha HATES senju  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:13 pm
little mintchan
uchiha clan and senju clan=creation of leaf which was the alliance of senju and uchiha

uchiha police force

senju kage rank

madara fight first hokage

hokage THINKS he killed madara with a blow to the stomach[idiot] and leaves his body there[another idiot was born] madara heals himself and dosen't show for 80 years now he is 80 year old but looks like in his 30s
Actually madara is anywhere from like 90-110 years old.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:17 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
Weirdly enough we know all the uchihas in the guilds rpcs are related but the mokuton users are also related to them very distantly but they are and possibly the hyugas.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:18 pm
Hehe. Neji. I actually wanted him to kick Naruto's a**, especially seeing those epic pressure point moves. He should've won if it wasn't for the foxes chakra. Dx

But Lee still tops as the favorite Naru character. I still think he's fast enough to beat neji. surprised  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:20 pm
In the chuunin exams I always wanted to see Sasuke vs Neji I thought it'd be the best match up by the way they fight it would of been entertaining to watch.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:14 pm
I always wanted to see that too!... I think sasuke's a douche... But the way he fights... I like.  

FullbusterOrleans

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:21 pm
Dark-Ninja70
In the chuunin exams I always wanted to see Sasuke vs Neji I thought it'd be the best match up by the way they fight it would of been entertaining to watch.

Personally, if Neji fought Sasuke back then he would have kicked his a**. But that's just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:45 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Shruikan Tenshi
Weirdly enough we know all the uchihas in the guilds rpcs are related but the mokuton users are also related to them very distantly but they are and possibly the hyugas.
Yeah and in the series the Sharingan is a distant form of the Byakugan meaning long before the Uchiha came along there were only Hyuga and someone tried to make the Byakugan better. Thus creating Sharingan and which is said and I also believe is weaker that the Byakugan.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:46 pm
lollerskates101
Dark-Ninja70

Personally, if Neji fought Sasuke back then he would have kicked his a**. But that's just my opinion.
I agree Kakashi even states that Neji's Byakugan is stringer then Sasuke's Sharingan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:55 pm
katon96
lollerskates101
Dark-Ninja70

I agree Kakashi even states that Neji's Byakugan is stringer then Sasuke's Sharingan.
Yeah but if you watch Sasuke fight gaara and neji fight naruto if sasuke and neji were to fight I believe sasuke would put up a good fight.  

Dark-Ninja70

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:04 pm
Dark-Ninja70
katon96
lollerskates101
Dark-Ninja70

Yeah but if you watch Sasuke fight gaara and neji fight naruto if sasuke and neji were to fight I believe sasuke would put up a good fight.
True True but I still beleive Neji would win they even say Neji's defenses are better then Gaara's which I agree on and he can see almost 360 degrees so I think he would win.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:08 pm
any sharingan holders wanna fight  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:11 pm
Mandara DID have a brother, but it never mentions any family. I am thinking cousins.. I would assume that his brother was married and that Mandara never had a love, which is what causes him to be so bitter.. He looks after Sasuke like a child, which we know he isn't, but still. So I am thinking they are related closely, but not through Grandparents or something.  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff