Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:34 pm
Xilo The Odd
another mac bites the dust.
I'll still sing the praises of Macs, honestly, but as a gamer, and someone who likes having money, I'll go with a PC.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:39 pm
Actually, I was looking at an Acer as well. You might not really have to do it with that pretty machine. But I was talking to my good friend, and he said that while Acer's are really nice machines, they're really expensive when it comes around to being updated. o:  

Jasper Greywolf

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm
Ginn Rummy
Actually, I was looking at an Acer as well. You might not really have to do it with that pretty machine. But I was talking to my good friend, and he said that while Acer's are really nice machines, they're really expensive when it comes around to being updated. o:

Not as much as a Mac, my good friend. ;D

I bought my mac a year ago for $2,800. Getting the trackpad repaired could have easily cost me $400 and like.. that's not a big problem. Much worse things could've happened.. meaning much more expensive things could've happened and I cant afford that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 pm
That's probably true. But then, I couldn't be paid to own a Mac. I'm not fond of them at all. <<;;  

Jasper Greywolf

Renkinjutsushi_73

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:27 pm
Do you know anyone that has built their own PC before? Because in all honesty youd save a lot of money if you just bought all the parts yourself and built it. I ask if you know anyone whos built one before because sometimes people can find it intimidating to build their own PC for the first time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:45 pm
Alade
Do you know anyone that has built their own PC before? Because in all honesty youd save a lot of money if you just bought all the parts yourself and built it. I ask if you know anyone whos built one before because sometimes people can find it intimidating to build their own PC for the first time.

Yeah. My big bro has been building computers for a long a** time.  

Miss Bunns

Renkinjutsushi_73

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:50 pm
Miss Bunns
Alade

Yeah. My big bro has been building computers for a long a** time.

Then in all honesty I would reccomend building your own hand picking all the parts off teh interwebs. It will save you quite a bundle on a top end PC. I ended up having mine made for around 700-800$

I say 700-800 because once I actually purchase windows 7 it will have been about 800. Im running a beta at the moment till I can get the money to purchase the complete version which will be quite soon.

Running a Core 2 Duo Processor
4 GB of RAM
260 GTX Graphics card
w/ Windows 7

Tis quite nice I must say.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items