Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Sky of Light (Light Territory)
The clouds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 pm
"Me? A pet? I think not...The darkness may think it's controlling me, but I assure you, it is I that will soon be controlling it!" Naru laughed and jumped into the air, effortlessly using his dark powers to create a pair of demonic-looking wings. "You poor, stupid little creature. Did you really think that would work against me? I've been able to grow my own wings even before I gained the dark powers I now command! And another point, I'm no mortal, and haven't been for thousands of years! If you think that you'll have an easy time with me, you're wrong. Dead wrong." Naru paused and smiled, the sounds of screaming filling his ears. "Do you hear that? That's the sound of the light, slowly being extinguished. And it's only the beginning! Just wait, soon you shall fall, and those screams will be but a whisper, compared to what will come when I'm done with you!" Slowly, the air around Naru seemed to shift as a dark aura came into place around him, while he prepared to make a move. "Very soon, you'll learn...there can never be light without the dark."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:39 pm
The genesis felt the light being corrupted, and it was almost the end. Her long feathers began to glow as they flowed from her body, attacking every thing in the area, even killing her children of the light. She screamed, a blast of light shooting out at Naru. "Damn darkness! Ever since Teran got a hold of himself, he hasn't been holding it back... I will kill you and take back my world!" Rushing forward, a blast of light emitted from the genesis, it was completely light now, a single egg falling from its back, dropping to the ground below. "Now Die you innocent little pest!"  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:58 pm
Naru simply shook his head. "You really want to die then do you? Very well. I shall grant you your wish. Death is upon thee!"
Naru's body took on a sudden dark glow, his body filling with his powers as he prepared to end this all in one attack.
"Darkness within, consume thee! Shadow Spell: Dark Transformation! Avatar of Zanthos!" With that, a small but powerful portal opened out of Naru's chest, causing darkness to burst forth violently out of Naru's body, building and growing onto him, altering and transforming him almost into a completely different being altogether, the dark god Zanthos, with only his own mind and soul remaining. His huge frame now towered above the Light Genesis, which was now too close to avoid any attack. Naru/Zanthos reached forward and grabbed the Genesis, encasing it in his fist. "You wish to end your life? So be it. I return you...To Oblivion!" with that, Naru/Zanthos squeezed his hand, crushing the light genesis and reducing it a state of solid mass, before causing a mass implosion, destroying most of its body. He tossed the remains of the creatures body into his mouth, a miniature black hole, existing beyond the laws of physics. "It is done. The light...is no more!"
With that, Zanthos's power faded away, restoring Naru to his usual body, though he had significantly less energy.
"Finally...I did it...I destroyed the Genesis of Light...time to return to Ethral city and continue my conquest. Nothing can stop me now!" Naru once again, faded into darkness, going back home to his castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:22 pm
═════ Daeh Uac ═════

User Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
User Image
Daeh just watch the group fight. It was a highly intense battle he had to give that to them but he never thought it could be this intense. Either way, he would have nothing to do while he's just watching them fight.  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Sky of Light (Light Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items